Google Reviews Narcissistic Gang Stalking

I was going to copy & paste EVERY bad review, but it's too time consuming, & I lost some of my work when my other phone got damaged.

Here are 12 examples of shit that I had to go through, with the gang stalking. I have more.





Many of these are reviews that I did 3 or 4 years ago.



1) New Orleans Mission 

1130 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70113

This place is a scam cult, exploiting the homeless. All who gave "positive" reviews are brainwashed, & the mind control programming is working. I'm glad that I was able to see this for what it is. There were some people who picked me up from the aquarium & "love bombed" me. Pretended to be cheerful & happy. Please research how a cult operates. I'm sorry I even gave those people my personal information & Social Security #. They didn't get my bank account information, but they tried to tell me that they'll confiscate my food stamp card & take 80% of my income & leave me with 20. The guy, Ray, tried to manipulate me into joining their fake discipleship program, & he told me that salvation is free, but peace of mind is earned, & only "earned" through THEIR program! I was not expecting this. After filling out paperwork, there was a mean young lady who gave me pajamas I didn't want to wear, & she wanted to confiscate my cellphone & search through my belongings. I don't remember her name. I told her to her face that the center is like a prison, & that they're worse than the Salvation Army. They better not use my personal information for sinister purposes, or else I'm suing. People giving 5 stars & high reviews are blinded by Satan.

2) The Salvation Army of Greater New Orleans

4526 S Claiborne Ave, New Orleans, LA 70125

Something needs to be done with that lady, Mrs. Francois. She's arrogant, rude, verbally abusive & condescending. Talks to you like you're stupid & tells you that if you look at her confused, then you have a mental problem & can't stay there. They have a bed bug issue.

Also, the cafeteria staff need lessons on how to cook rice. It makes NO damn sense that rice has to be hard every dinner. Seems like they throw uncooked rice in cooked red beans. Retarded!

3) Harrah's New Orleans

228 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70130

On August 28, @ just before 5 AM, I went to use the restroom, & the security guard & supervisors asked me, "Are you coming to gamble?" & I said, "I need to use the bathroom really, really bad!" & then they banned me for no reason & considered me a "perm 86". I asked them, "What did I do wrong?" & they told me, "We don't have to tell you! & they lectured me about "cameras". I thought that there was more than just gambling. There are food places & places to shop, etc. I recently tried to contact Mr. Clarence, this past Friday, & 1 lady said I was banned for "non-gaming". & 1 of the supervisors arrogantly bragged & boasted, saying, "Hehe! Yeah, I'm the one who bans people!" & she told me that I was trespassing, when all I was trying to do was contact Mr. Clarence to see the real reason why I was banned. I'm forced to see that Satanic, evil hell of a place every day! Forced to see a building I'm wrongfully forbidden to enter.

Oh yeah, & they keep the place so cold that I can LITERALLY feel my blood trying to freeze! They need to warm it up.

Added Nov. 6, 2018: Yeah, you cowards! You still never told me why you banned me. Homeless discrimination! That morning @ the moment y'all banned me, I told y'all about the lady smoking IN the bathroom, while doing # 2, & y'all told me to my face that y'all weren't going to ban her. Y'all corrupt asses need to be sued!

4) Westaff New Orleans

111 Veterans Blvd Suite 720, Metairie, LA 70005

Remedy Intelligent Staffing

I didn't realize that this company bought out Remedy Intelligent Staffing. When Mrs. Suzanne Sehon was over it, & I worked for them last year, everything went smoothly.

These current people are racist frauds & liars. They acted like they NEED people so badly for this Catering Convention. Yesterday, the effeminate guy with a bad attitude, John Pressgrove, was rude to me & other Black employees. I wondered if he's racist or just an asshole towards everyone & difficult to communicate with.

I asked why it was OK for everyone else to wear a jacket, & it was really cold at the Convention Center yesterday. He told me I couldn't wear 1. He tried to say I was unprofessional. Why not everyone else? I saw people wearing hoodies that he didn't send home. (I'm trying to make a long story short.) He got in my face & said, "I'm the boss! I make the rules!" Then he sent me home & kicked me out of the Convention Center.

So, I called him a narcissistic faggot to his face & told him how Satanic he is & that he works for Satan.

He tried to block me from trying to talk to Mrs. Barbara. He lied to Mrs. Jennifer & Mr. Larry, saying that I threatened him & cursed him out, when I didn't. They terminated me. Mr. Larry didn't want to hear my side of the story. They waited until AFTER they decided I was fired, to tell me that I was in a high-profile VIP area, & that that's why other people were allowed to wear casual hoodies.

This place is corrupt! I'm too exhausted & tired to explain everything. Everyone is now ignoring all communication from me, including Mrs. Suzanne Sehon.

5) Ever'man Cooperative Grocery & Cafe

315 W Garden St, Pensacola, FL 32502

I moved here to Pensacola from New Orleans on April 30. I was looking for a Trader Joe's or Whole Foods. Couldn't find any. I found this Ever'man place & fell in love! (Or so I thought). I had been a LOYAL customer eating here almost every meal & almost every day. I'm homeless on the streets, but I stay clean. I have a BA degree. I had been struggling to find jobs. I even filled out an application to work here last week. I had never really had any issues with any of the employees, except 1 of them kept staring at me 1 day like I was suspicious. But it's OK, though. It's like, DAMN! I didn't even last 2 weeks here.

Today is Mother's Day. May 12, 2019, even though I'm not a mother. I guess this situation happened because the weather is bad. Around 5:30 AM this morning, I was sitting on the bench by the Education Building to try to stay safe from the bad lightning, rain & thunder. Then, after 15 minutes, the manager comes out of the building & rudely says, "Hey man! You can't sleep here. Keep it moving!" Now he could have said, "Excuse me, ma'am, but it's against store policy for you to sleep here." I didn't realize I dozed off. I had been suffering DAYS of sleep deprivation. He walked to the store. He didn't say I couldn't sit or be there. He said I couldn't SLEEP there. I wasn't even stretched out or laying down. I was sitting up, trying to stay safe. (There are hardly any homeless shelters for single homeless women with no kids. & the ones that do exist, try to take your entire paycheck, & they're shady/scammy & money-hungry.)

Then, I went across the street to the bus stop & sat down. After a couple of hours, I went back over there, anticipating for the store to open. (You can ask any of the female morning workers there about seeing me wait almost every morning. Also, I have receipts that prove that I shop there for meals about 2 or 3 times a day, almost. It's a good thing I held off on getting a membership.) So, the manager opened the door to let an employee in, & I saw him secretly calling the police. I had sat there for not even 5 minutes. I wasn't even sleeping. I was waiting for the store to open, & again, trying to get out of the bad weather. Then, the cops were there in less than 2 minutes. They approached him, & he said he wanted me gone for trespassing. It was 2 cops & 2 cop cars. The cops got my ID & the guy didn't care that I explained that I was waiting for the store to open.

The Hispanic cop was cool & helpful, but the white cop kept lecturing me on what "rights" the store MANAGER, (not owner) had. & telling me that, for me to shop there was a privilege & not a right. I said, "Oh, but 'I' don't have any rights? I said, for him to have that business is a privilege & not a right. & then the asshole cop said, "Yes. & with that privilege, he has a right to ban you, & he doesn't have to have a reason. We're just doing our job." Both of these cops looked under 25.

I called the manager a racist to his face, in front of the cops, & he sarcastically rolled his eyes. I gave him a mean, glaring look & told him that he works for Satan. & the white cop said, "If he wants to work for Satan, that's his right." I almost busted out laughing!

The cool Latino cop told me that he could tell that I'm not a bad person, & he suggested a nearby abandoned bank I can go to. He even said, "Look at it this way. He lost a good customer." & he even suggested I call the corporate office. He told me I was banned for trespassing for a year.

I hope, wish & pray that this ban would be reversed, because I LOVE this place! & it's convenient & downtown. The guy was CLEARLY abusing his "power".

This was the WHOLE story & the truth about what happened this morning. Raining cats & dogs, thunder & lightning! Cruel & abusive. You don't have a problem with stray squirrels, birds, raccoons, cats & dogs being there, but that's how you treat your fellow human who's struggling & trying to get back on her feet. That guy was cold & callous with no conscience! I've seen other reviews about Black people shopping there being treated with racism.

Update: I thought I was just banned for a year. They told me in March 2021 that I was banned for the rest of my life at both locations.

6) Tommy's Cuisine

746 Tchoupitoulas St, New Orleans, LA 70130

I'm going to MAKE my voice heard! The staff here are cowards! I worked temp service through Global Staffing Solutions on Thanksgiving, & we had a SUPERB time, but 2 days before Mardi Gras, I worked March 3, & these faggots snuck behind my back and lied on me. Lied & said that they had to keep constantly correcting my behavior, that I kept eating all the food, that I only worked for an hour & 1/2, & that I was asked to never return. If you were telling the truth, why make yourself so hard for me to contact? Why didn't you tell me how you felt? I worked @ LEAST 5 1/2 hours that day! So, the chef lied on me & had me fired, just for asking for lunch to eat. Everyone else ate,but me. I never even got to touch the food!

Yes, you cowardly trannies & pussies! Contact me & tell me those Satanic lies to my face!

Update: Also, Global Staffing Solutions never paid me the $45 they owed me. They dodged me for 4 months, just to make up a lie & an excuse not to pay me.

7) Rosa L. Parks Transit Complex ECAT bus service

1515 W Fairfield Dr, Pensacola, FL 32501

Something needs to be done about those rude ass bus drivers! Some of them are nice & cool, but the others are so wicked, vicious & downright cruel!

& this is the most confusing bus service I've ever used. Took me a long time to learn how to get around. It's not specific in WHICH side of the street you're supposed to be on, to get to your destination. & the bus drivers get an attitude & treat you like you're too dumb to know how to take the bus & that you need special bus riding classes. No! THEY need to make their bus system less confusing!

8) J. Warren Toms, PHD

That fake mental health Gang Stalking psychologist from 2019 who did a fake psych eval from Pensacola State College Vocational Rehabilitation

4300 Bayou Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32503

This man is a Satanic fraud! Falsely diagnosing & making up lies on someone you just met! Money hungry narcissistic scam! Avoid him like the plague.

He kept asking me to repeat myself for the psych eval, & STILL got information wrong! How can you trust him with a diagnosis? He needs to lose his license! Falsely accusing strangers of being paranoid & delusional, just so he can get money.

He sold his soul to Satan for earthly treats. I bet he would call Jesus paranoid & delusional!

9) NYN's Badlands "a roadside bar"

23 Palafox Pl, Pensacola, FL 32502

Got kicked out & bullied by "manager" & ganged up on by him & customers. He told me that homeless are not allowed. He ran out soon as I put my stuff down, & kicked me out before I can even ask for anything to drink.

10) Olive Baptist Church - Pensacola Campus

1836 E Olive Rd, Pensacola, FL 32514

Fake security guard Richard Wainwright kept following me around, harassing me @ the church after I got done using the restroom. Treated me more like a terrorist, rather than a "criminal", & I did nothing wrong. He also condemned me for wearing a jacket with my hood on. He asked me for my 1st AND last name, & kept repeatedly asking to look inside my small bag & demanded to check the pockets of my jacket. It was my first time there, & I'm homeless on the streets. Another guy, who wasn't security, also kept asking me questions & smart-aleck-ly admitted to being nosy & in my business.

A lady asked me how I liked the church service, & I told her that I wasn't happy, & I told her what happened. She wanted my phone number to tell the pastor. I didn't feel comfortable giving my number, because of what the other guys did. We were talking, & I told her that I was on my way to walk to the mall, & the buses weren't running. I told her that I only have $2.87, so she gave me a little change, & then that's when the nosy church member started asking me questions & trying to "act" like another security guard. I told him to mind his own business.

He lied to me, saying that SEVERAL people reported that I went around, begging EVERYONE in the parking lot for money. That wasn't true.

I said, "Well the pastor can beg every Sunday, & y'all don't have a problem with that?"

I have more to say, but I will stop here.

11) Cactus Cantina Downtown Pensacola

22 S Palafox St, Pensacola, FL 32502

Manager Juan Paredes always has an angry demeanor. Last night, I tried to order the $5.99 chicken burrito with a cranberry juice. The total was $9.66. I had $9.68. A white guy with dark hair, a waiter, refused to allow me to order the cranberry juice, but then tried to scam & bully me for a "mandatory" tip, & then told me that if I didn't tip him, then he was going to have to tip the bartender. He tried to argue with me when I exposed what he was trying to do, & then the manager took his side, & the female employees defended me, saying, "She's a very nice, sweet person & she comes here all the time".

The narcissistic manager Juan Paredes forced everyone of us to shut up. He lied & said he was going to handle the situation, & he never apologized, & he still charged me full price, when he lead me on to think he was going to give me a free meal.

Then, this morning, & I saw the manager Juan, & he gave me mean, dirty looks, turning his nose up @ me & giving me an attitude. I'm sorry for all the times I wasted my money in this criminal illegal Satanic place!

12) Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Pensacola

7194 Pensacola Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32505

The manager is a narcissistic abuser & always lies about not having bed bugs. He has a shitty attitude. He tried to gaslight me, didn't thoroughly inspect the bed to see what I was talking about. He DARED me to call the health department. He also falsely accused me of being delusional & lying & saying that I put those marks on myself, when they were bed bug bites.

Fuck this place! & I'll NEVER be a guest here again. I promise! Good thing someone else paid for my motel room.