Happy 1st Blog Birthday!

Happy 1st birthday to this blog. 

gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com

So far, it took a year for the blog to reach 23,881 views & 617 posts. This will be the 617th. But I will have some more. If it weren't for the gang stalking cult network having my blog shadowbanned, & if other TI's didn't betray me, then I could've probably had 10 times more views. My blog is a threat to Google, yet BlogSpot is Google-based! They consider me dangerous. They're threatened by the truth!

The perps had my blog suppressed & shadowbanned & then bragged about it. Only so THEY can fraudulently & illegally STEAL the undeserved "privilege" to stalk everything I write. 

I can't even control my own blog the way I want to. I wanted to have the comments on & receive feedback like on YouTube, & also block specific people; but due to the online perps harassing & spamming my blog, I'm forced to not allow comments, in order to protect my mental health that THEY'RE deliberately trying to destroy. The sex trafficking gang stalking perp cult members followed me all the way to TikTok, & now TikTok hates me already! Spamming, stalking & harassing me on there & successfully turning away new support. I'm glad that there are a few people who can't be fooled. Yep. Shits Yuckteen K - Star Bricker, fake retarded raggedy ass Kimberly Harper, J. Demon Rotten Shit - Jessica Ricketts-Holness, a perp named Brandy Lew (not my twin sister), the Mission Possible perp & also the fake Darnell Williams perp. I think he's the same perp as the Mission Possible perp, but I could be wrong. They all followed me to TikTok to stalk & harass. They're so immature & perverted! Sick enough to falsely accuse me of sticking an old turd up my vagina. That's how DISGUSTING they are! 

Ephesians 5:11-12

King James Version

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

TikTok is quick to wrongfully punish MY account, but every time I report the perp activity, the fake moderators lie & say that the harassment & spam is NO VIOLATION! The perps keep making MULTIPLE accounts to harass, every time I block them. I mean, how do they have time for that?

I used to have the blog targetedbythepsychworld.wordpress.com, but I couldn't stop the harassing comments on there. Also, I felt ignored, & it seemed like no one was interested in reading. I wish I knew how to embed pictures, videos & hyperlinks on Blogger/BlogSpot like WordPress. You have to manually copy & paste. 

The reason why I got this blog is because they wrongfully striked my YouTube account JUST BEFORE New Years. I think it was 12/29/2021. I don't even remember how long the strike was for. I got tired of my free speech being suppressed! They nearly did my account in! That would've been the 3rd YouTube channel GONE! That's when I got disgusted & started back blogging again. I kept it secret for a while, but I knew the perps would find out anyway. They're the only ones who stalk, read & make abusive, unkind comments, while at the same time, telling everyone else to ignore my blog & don't read it. They should take their own advice! 

Well anyway, I wish more supportive people would read my blog, short stories, ebooks & Ko-Fi. The comments section on this blog could've been an outlet to receive feedback from my short stories. I also have a PayPal donation button on the side on the web (not mobile) view of the blog. No one ever clicked on there to donate. 

I'm doing all this WORK for free/volunteer work! How come blogging is considered as WORK for everyone else, but not for me? Same for my short stories. Why isn't it considered as work or a side hustle? Ko-Fi advertises that you can make a living/an income from their website. Why is it considered as making a living & "work" for people to do busking on the streets? How come people can make a living by selling fine paintings? How come it's considered as WORK for people to get paid to dedicate their lives gossiping about celebrities on blogs, YouTube & social media? 

Why do I have to be forced to go out & get a low wage EMPLOYMENT job (despite being disabled) & then deal with abusive, narcissistic workplace mobbing from people young enough to be my offspring? I have a WHOLE Bachelor's degree, & the most I can get is janitorial or dishwashing, & I don't even get to last long? The perps block me from making a living or surviving ON PURPOSE because they want to keep up the false narrative that I'm an "entitled" ungrateful scamming beggar who just wants free handouts. I keep trying to show everybody different & show the truth.

I have a new job that starts on Monday. I pray that they don't workplace mob me off! If they do, then I'll have to be forced to go back to begging again! I need full-time or overtime hours. I also need a damn car! If the job really is under 30 hours a week, then I'm probably still going to have to panhandle & beg, but not as often. It's supposed to be a part-time, seasonal position. It's counterproductive because I may end up having to take cab/Uber on the way back "home" every night from work, if I have somewhere to stay (hotel/motel/room for rent/apartment), just like when I had the Avis job. I feel really bad because I wish they wouldn't have mobbed me off of that job. That could've been 1 of my favorite jobs. The management condoned the bullying, yet shunned ME!

If they mob me off this new job, then I hope to be for real, this time, to make it my LAST employment job! I really want to be my own entrepreneurial boss! I would rather be 1 of those types of people who who gets to get paid to write & blog from anywhere in the world. Google Adsense wrongfully stripped me from the eligibility to monetize the blog, just because the word "UKRAINE" was mentioned in 1 of my short stories! & I didn't even say anything bad! 

I would rather blog & write short stories & nonfiction ebooks than to work 9-5 or beg/panhandle! Now tell me. Which should be more shameful? Getting paid to beg & panhandle for survival when you're suffering workplace mobbing &/or blacklisting - OR - getting paid to stalk, traffick, torture & ruin an innocent person's life? 

& another thing. I guess I couldn't wait, huh? Smh! I should've started this blog on January 1, 2022, so that it could've been new year, new blog! I guess I was so distraught about the YouTube incident that I wasn't even thinking! Oh yeah! & I DON'T have any New Years Resolutions!

Let me go find the link to the VERY 1st blog post!

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2021/12/trying-out-this-blogging-again.html?m=0



I'm glad it didn't take me all that long to find it. I also posted old stuff & copied & pasted it on some of these blog posts. I'm using my voice in this blog that hopefully NO ONE can take away from me! I encourage you to go ahead & peruse through this blog & read whatever you like. (I'm talking to my supporters! Not you abusive narcissistic perp trolls! Y'all aren't welcome here!)