Receiving Online Gang Stalking & Harassment

It appears that I'm the ONLY 1! Well, there's a supposed TI from Canada who occasionally experiences it. I don't see any other targeted individuals making complaints about being harassed & bullied online by multiple people. So, they don't want to hear it whenever I speak about my experiences. How can I ignore an online perp or fake TI perp calling the police on me from my online videos?

At first, EVERYONE was being harassed & terrorized by Chief Handler on YouTube. Then, it was Chief Handler & a few other YouTube agents, such as Lieutenant Handler, Agent Smith, Textron Vice Handler, Agent K & a few others. Since so many TI's flipped & started perping the few of us left, I realized that the other agents are gone. I see Chief Handler every now & then.

Only the popular fakes are allowed to talk about gang stalking (as long as it's foolish disinformation) & hypocritically beg for money, when they don't even need the money. You have a house & a brand new luxury, expensive car. You have a loving, supportive family. With your 20,000 subscribers, I'm pretty sure you get over $5,000 a month from monetized videos, ebooks, books, clothes & other merchandise. You got all kinds of ways to get donations & make all kinds of money from spreading fake New Age nonsense & blending it in with distorted "Christianity". & that's considered as "work" & "making a living". But my short stories & blogging isn't considered a job, a side hustle, work, or a hobby. Y'all get paid to traffick & torture innocent people & ruin lives. HOW is that considered as honest work or a legitimate job? Y'all should call YOURSELVES the scammers & frauds! Why should Gangstalking Simulation deserve to get paid for lying & saying that Jesus Christ practiced Black Magick? & his CashApp is $TheChrist777 or something like that. It seems like the Body of Christ or the TI community wouldn't care about me being wrongfully jailed, institutionalized or dead. Where's the "community" without any support?

I'm homeless on the streets & get $837/month. & I have bills & expenses, too! I have to pay for all my meals at restaurants because I get bullied & mobbed out of soup kitchens & homeless shelters. When my money runs out after a week, that's when I have to resort to panhandling, unless I have the fortune to have a job. Every now & then, I get bullied & mobbed out of restaurants, like BJ's Brewhouse, Bodacious, Cactus Cantina, etc. & also some hotels, like the CHEAPEST one! Hospitality Inn, Super 6 Motel, Quality Inn, etc.! I only go to the hotels/motels & restaurants where I'm welcome. I'm fighting to get a job & permanent housing, yet the gang stalkers keeps sabotaging it. & now, they call for me to be in the prison psych ward for the rest of my life, when I've committed NO crime! Online perps try to LOOK FOR non-existent, imaginary fake "crimes" that aren't there.

Star Bricker only stalks & terrorizes me & Bryan Tew. It started on YouTube, but she vicariously follows me EVERYWHERE online! She has ruined my life & destroyed even my in-person life, all from the internet, from the comfort of her own home in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Calling up places of business, like my job & hotels/restaurants/libraries, & show people my videos & brags about having me banned forever for the rest of my life. Then, other online perps copied her with calling up places of business about my YouTube videos & writing false bad reviews on all of my ebooks & stalking, following & harassing me everywhere online & making threats at me. Even blatant death threats. They all huddle together to hi-5 each other & thumbs up each other, while suppressing & thumbing me down. They're threatened by my truth. When she got my narcissistic perp twin sister involved, my twin sister got online perp flying monkeys, & they made everything worse. They're making my life a LIVING HELL! Last I checked, my twin sister left me alone. The damage is done. I lost good TI friends who became fake & betrayed me. Her cult followers AKA flying monkeys are still abusing me online.

They even got my former friend David Jain on board. He got a BRAND NEW account & harassed me as recently as yesterday. Trying to ruin my day. He has over 400 YouTube accounts that I've had to block. David NEVER bullied anyone when I was living in Los Angeles. I was there to comfort & support him when he was being bullied by his roommate Christian SO BADLY 

I end up having to block at least 5 accounts a day on YouTube. & sad that double agent fake TI perps get involved. They hypocritically tell me to ignore the perps, yet they're participating in the EXACT SAME destruction campaign against me as the regular perps & defend & agree with them. They work & perp alongside them. They talk double talk & play both sides, yet falsely glorify themselves as "empaths", "God's Chosen Elect" & "the 144,000". They delusionally believe that they're going to heaven no matter what sins they commit. They delusionally believe that they're blessed & highly favored, anointed & protected by God. How can you speak against CERN & the NWO one minute, & the next, you're calling me schizophrenic?

Whenever I expose them, the cyber abuse & harassment intensifies, & they narcissistically DEMAND that I keep their name out of their mouths & stop mentioning them, yet they follow my every move & won't stop bullying me. Whenever I expose truth, they falsely accuse ME of "slander, libel & defamation"! They all copy off of each other. & they copy off of me, too. & they reverse/project all their dirty deeds onto me. Lie, manipulate, twist & over exaggerate. I'm SICK of it! I'm OUTTA here!