Addressing Fake Kentucky Patriot from TikTok

She was my 4th follower on this current TikTok account. I didn't start to follow her. She started following me 1st. Let me go find the tweet of her harassing TikTok comments. Ok. Maybe I didn't put it on there. I definitely put it on YouTube, but I have to manually type what she said.

Maybe I can share the post? No, I can't. 

Well, she said this (@Kentucky_Patriot66 on TikTok):

"I can see now why the comments are being deleted. I couldn't figure it out at first but I saw enough in my notifications that ppl was warning me abt u.

I saw ur video on YouTube & I'm sure u probably called me a few names too when I could only offer prayers instead of money. 

Why did u say those awful things to those people who couldn't/wouldn't help u? I think maybe if u r being gang stalked as u put it, I wouldn't be walking the streets like that out in the open! I sure wouldn't be calling ppl names like that either! If ur truly homeless it's probably because of your attitude. Try working on that & u might start to see a difference!

There's help out there. Everything now is so outrageous that ppl can't afford to give out much $$. From all the cuts in ur YT video, I'm sure u found some that was generous enough to help u but u wouldn't show us that! Please! Lose the attitude & know I still will be praying for you! I truly hope you can find peace within urself."



& then on YouTube, I said this on my community post.

"This dumb idiot fell for the perp smear campaigns! She has been following me for over 2 weeks! She probably got paid to lie & tell me these things! Trust me! People like her DEFINITELY has money! 

#gangstalkers are NEVER broke! Unless they quit perping. They make that lie about me having a bad attitude. I'm DAAAAAYS of tortured, abused & sleep deprived! How the hell else am I supposed to act?

& I never talked to her. I never called her any names before until just now!"

Under the above community post that I wrote, her response was, 

"No honey, I didn't get paid for saying anything. That was truth straight from the heart. Im not bashing you. Im only trying to help you and its true that you can't curse & rant at people that can't help you with $$. I am genuinely concerned for your safety & my heart hurts for you so if my comments offended you then maybe you should stop and consider them. And know that everyone out here isn't against you. Turn your life over to Jesus and He will lead you to where you need to be. Ive watched some of your videos too & I agree with some of the things you are posting about. This world is full of MK Ultra and mind twist that is nothing but pure evil! Im glad you're trying to expose these freaks but please know, not everyone is totally against you. We don't always have to agree on absolutely everything in order to be genuinely concerned for them."

On this video where I said, "TikTok condones cyber bullying"

https://youtube.com/shorts/z5C6_kVRJu0?feature=share

She said this.

"So I see that you reported me and even TikTok agrees I said nothing wrong. I wasn't viciously attacking you. I was only trying to help you understand. So report this one too but like before, Ive done nothing wrong!"

Yes, you did. You were bullying, harassing & lecturing me! Now, get out of my life & leave me the fuck alone!

Also, she never before talked to me about any donations. She's just making up shit! Just what gang stalkers do. & She was listening to the sex trafficking perp "Darnell Williams" who kept making all those fake accounts, slandering me. She professes to be "Christian" but is abusive & judgmental. Jesus Christ didn't say to refuse to help someone you think is "rude"! I'm tortured with DAAAAAYS of sleep deprivation, which makes my Tourette's worse! 

Just before I was supposed to start work, she left some MORE harassing messages on YouTube! They waited until I was supposed to start work! Why would she wait 20 minutes before I were to start the job, to start leaving narcissistic, harassing comments on my YouTube videos?

What do you call yourself a "patriot" or even a Christian for, if you're participating in the bullying campaign against me, gaslighting me? WTF! A true Christian wouldn't defend Satanic sex trafficking!

She's an abusive, narcissistic fake patriot & gang stalker! Talking JUST LIKE a perp! She was listening to the perp smear campaigns against me & joined in on the abuse, not knowing the truth. 

Also, there was another abusive, narcissistic perp on TikTok that fell for the gang stalking spam smear campaigns against me, & she said something along the lines of, "I saw your YouTube videos, & yeah. Those people were right. You're very rude & you said some deplorable words!" I wish I could find the screenshots of her post. I didn't put it in the YouTube community posts, I don't think. Ok. I found what she said in a YouTube community post, but I don't feel like typing it out. I might do it at another time. Her TikTok name is @Catmotherof3. She offered me Uber Eats, & then the perps smeared me. Then she said what she said. Fell for their lies!

& there's another abusive, narcissistic perp on TikTok that falsely put MY videos as the face of begging scammers! Her username is "@candy_cane_returns_4". She pretends to be "Christian", also. She was perping me with the red, as well. Using red writing on the video full of lies about me, when she doesn't know me. 

**I'm too sleep deprived & tired to edit & proofread this! & me changing any "attitude" wouldn't make any of these gang stalking narcs act nicer! As long as I'm being gang stalked, people won't help.

The online perps keep smear campaigning me with this video. They lie, saying that I'm aggressive, homophobic & racist. They won't leave me alone or mind their own business.

 Calling me a menace to Pensacola!

https://youtu.be/ffpzO-27Sy8