I Owned The Cops!

Wow! I'm so proud of myself. LOL!

Here's a video of someone saying that I owned the cops. What a RELIEF for people to defend me! 

https://youtu.be/Iek4n_SBeys


Here's my original video of the above. Pt. 2.

https://youtu.be/zqtZTJ4hywc

Here's Part 1 of them siccing the cops on me.

https://youtu.be/lVVCk1ZyDS8


I'm surprised that I gained at least 60 subscribers within less than an hour! Hopefully, more people can wake up to the truth about gang stalking & realize that I wasn't lying, all this time. That video above, defending me, is helping me get some justice. As predicted, the desperate, jealous, obsessed, narcissistic online gang stalkers would find out & then make multiple fake spam comments full of lies, trying to manipulate & convince any support to turn against me & betray me. My support takes away their power. They're working too hard to try to smear campaign, lie, manipulate & twist. How can they say what's "true", & they weren't there in person? They're so delusional! 

It's a New Orleans phrase to say, "Don't play with me!". Maybe other Blacks in different regions say the same thing. LOL that he entitled the video, "Don't play with me!" 

I'm subscribed to a few 1st amendment audit & Cop Watch YouTube channels, but I try to not watch so much of it, since it's distressing & triggering with the narcissistic abuse from the power-hungry bully fag cops. I see that quite a few 1st amendment audit YouTubers claim to be targeted individuals, as well. Many of us TI's get gang stalked & harassed by the police. The police are in on it. 

Here are 2 recent blogs about the truth of EVERYTHING that happened on the nights of January 5 & 7. The fake trash perps waited until I was going to go to the homeless sleep spot, to create their fake noise campaign, which is a gang stalking tactic. Only 1 evidence video became missing off of my phone, somehow. I believe the cops remotely erased it. That missing video was the most BLATANT evidence! The very 1st video from Saturday, January 7. 

January 5

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2023/01/noise-harassment-campaign-january-5-2023.html?m=0



January 7

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2023/01/another-noise-campaign-night-01072023.html?m=1




If I'm the one who was harassing Richard Terrell, Jr. & his family, then why & how did they find out my name & social media accounts to stalk, follow, bully, harass & threaten me on YouTube & TikTok? The cops weren't supposed to do that. Cops have been illegally giving street gang stalkers my phone number & other personal without my permission. That's why I hope they don't get this new #. Pensacola police give gang stalking sex traffickers my phone number against my consent. He gave Alex du Pre' & the Darnell Williams perp my phone number & social media. 

People tell me to shut up & ignore, but I'm keeping a log of everything. If I die, y'all got blood on your hands! 

I'm quiet, stay to myself, & mind my business. The gang stalkers have me wrongfully blacklisted. & they rob me from my livelihood, yet falsely call me an entitled, ungrateful, scamming, racist, homophobic Karen for trying to fight for it back. They're trying to force me to stop fighting to survive. I'm DAAAAAYS of sleep deprived & tortured. + I suffer Tourette's. They keep antagonizing, harassing & provoking me. They sold their souls to do Satan's sinister work. 

I'm about to go eat dinner. & when I come back, I'm going to do a fictional short story about cops getting owned.

🤭😆😁🤣😭



Update 01/16/2023:

Here's the short story.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2023/01/go-to-bat-for-me.html?m=0




Remember this?

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/11/masonic-police-police-brutality-exposed.html?m=0