My Workplace Mobbing Experience This Week

2 videos.

https://youtu.be/LiPg-3S-sRU

&

https://youtu.be/lmfcP2crc5c

I can't say too much or go into deep details, because of the online perps. 

Here's what I said on Twitter. The tweets are in reverse chronological order.

-So, JUST THAT QUICK, I'm back to being unemployed again! It traumatized by the #narcissisticabuse that came from the manager. 

& there's always that narc perp employee who delusionally believes he/she is the manager.

#gangstalking #workplacemobbing


-How is an employment manager going to lecture you about professionalism when she has a tantrum every small mistake that the 1st day employees make?

#narcissisticabuse #workplacetyrants #workplacemobbing #workplacebullying

-If I'm too crazy & retarded to work, then yesterday was the LAST day of my life, EVER being employed! & I MEAN IT this time!

-I had to quit the temp seasonal job.

#gangstalking #narcissisticabuse #workplacemobbing

Being made to feel like a worthless POS.

- I was made to feel like as if my disability is my fault.

-Any "authoritative" figure who has a reputation for being "strict"...

Nah! Your ass is a #NarcissisticAbuser! You're NOT God! Sit the fuck DOWN!

-I had an almost DISASTER day at work today. It could've been worse. 

I'm glad the temp assignment lasts only a couple of weeks. I couldn't work around a boss like that long term. Smh!

-I had to deal with a #narcissistic know-it-all bossy coworker today!

Plus the actual BOSS is a narc, too!

🙄

#gangstalking #workplacemobbing

I guess I AM too disabled for employment, huh?

-I had some perp activity, but the 1st day of work eventually went well, overall. Even though it's an unpaid workday. I think we had about 30 minutes of orientation & then the next 2 1/2 hours, we stayed busy & worked hard. It feels like I worked an entire 8-hour shift. I'm tired!

-I didn't know there was an UNPAID orientation today for the new job. 

#gangstalking & funny business ALREADY!

The job is supposed to last 2 or 3 weeks.

The instant I walked into the job, the manager was throwing devil horns at me already! + another manager was EXTREMELY rude! + a coworker is acting weird. Another manager was smacking gum. They play loud ungodly music here. I'm just here waiting for orientation time.





When your new employer treats you like...

You're too disabled or crazy to work. Making you feel inferior. Like less than. Like you're not capable of doing the job. 

Then you email her & say, "I quit!"

Then, her response is...

"Hi Candy,

I'm sorry to hear that you've decided to quit. I was hoping you could gain some additional experience stocking and setting the sales floor that you could take to another position.  

Thank you for your time and I wish you all the best."

When you made me feel like there's NOTHING for me! When you made me feel like I had NOTHING good to bring to the table. You made me feel like I'm not mentally capable of doing anything.