Proof Of Homeless Shelter Cult Rules

The night before last, I was forced to sleep outside on the streets in the cold. I went to a nearby 24-hour restaurant. Because of the online gang stalkers, I won't mention the name. They probably already know, sadly.

But 1 of the overnight restaurant workers gave me the information to this homeless shelter nearby in Baker, Florida. The shelter is supposedly free of charge, but look @ what alternative price you're forced to pay. They say you're free to leave whenever you want. I won't even bother trying to go to that shelter because I'm pretty sure I'll be the "troublemaker" who doesn't know how to follow rules. + the gang stalking & shelter mobbing would make things even worse.

This right here is proof that homeless shelters are cults. 

https://savinggracewh.com/about/admissions/

Under the tabs where it says, "Learn More About Our Procedures", that's where the rules get more bizarre. I suggest you read ALL of the rules on the ENTIRE page.

For example:

Look at what it says under the MONEY tab.

"Students are not allowed to have money of any kind on their persons. However, we do allow students to have a Wal-Mart card or money in their account. (This is a privilege and can be suspended due to discipline)".

Look at the Meals tab.

"No food is to be wasted, eat all food taken. No one is allowed to make any “special” food or drink of any kind."

They're letting you know that you don't have a right to eat what you want. They don't care about people having dietary restrictions or food allergies. 

We're GROWN adults! I'm pretty sure that people have more freedom/rights in prison! 🙄



So, the rich folks, who have NEVER been to a shelter before, say that homeless people deserve the bad predicament that they're in because we're "sociopaths who have burned all bridges with family & friends, lazy & don't want to work, or are mentally ill druggies". 

Ok, well if homeless shelters are so great, then let's see YOU sacrifice going there! Let's see how many rules you can follow, & how many you can break. Let's also not forget about their ever-changing unwritten & unspoken rules that change 800 times a day. JUST LIKE HOW CULTS OPERATE! I'm pretty sure you would unknowingly break all 800 unwritten + 200 written rules.

When people on internet forums show compassion for homeless people, there's an abusive, narcissistic nut who would say, "If you care about homeless people so much, then why don't you open up your home to them, then?". 

Here's an old blog post.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/06-15-2020-blog-147-prison-like.html?m=1

I'm sorry I don't have the screenshots for the rules for that 1 homeless shelter in Mobile, Alabama, that I got mobbed out of within a few hours.

A couple of Google Reviews.

New Orleans Mission 

1130 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70113

This place is a scam cult, exploiting the homeless. All who gave "positive" reviews are brainwashed, & the mind control programming is working. I'm glad that I was able to see this for what it is. There were some people who picked me up from the aquarium & "love bombed" me. Pretended to be cheerful & happy. Please research how a cult operates. I'm sorry I even gave those people my personal information & Social Security #. They didn't get my bank account information, but they tried to tell me that they'll confiscate my food stamp card & take 80% of my income & leave me with 20. The guy, Ray, tried to manipulate me into joining their fake discipleship program, & he told me that salvation is free, but peace of mind is earned, & only "earned" through THEIR program! I was not expecting this. After filling out paperwork, there was a mean young lady who gave me pajamas I didn't want to wear, & she wanted to confiscate my cellphone & search through my belongings. I don't remember her name. I told her to her face that the center is like a prison, & that they're worse than the Salvation Army. They better not use my personal information for sinister purposes, or else I'm suing. People giving 5 stars & high reviews are blinded by Satan.

The Salvation Army of Greater New Orleans

4526 S Claiborne Ave, New Orleans, LA 70125

Something needs to be done with that lady, Mrs. Francois. She's arrogant, rude, verbally abusive & condescending. Talks to you like you're stupid & tells you that if you look at her confused, then you have a mental problem & can't stay there. They have a bed bug issue.

Also, the cafeteria staff need lessons on how to cook rice. It makes NO damn sense that rice has to be hard every dinner. Seems like they throw uncooked rice in cooked red beans. Retarded!



Heavenly Blessings here in Pensacola. I'm surprised that they have fake good Google Reviews. They probably delete all the "negative" ones that speak the truth. Many people are afraid to speak up & speak out. 

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Heavenly-Blessings/reviews?fcountry=US&floc=Pensacola%2C+FL

At least 1 of the reviews here on Indeed.com speak out.

"I wouldn't suggest anybody living here. The people here are rude. They have no air condition. The treat the home-less as if they are pets. I wouldn't suggest anybody living here."

This is another corrupt mind control cult shelter with thousands of fake "rules". This is not a place that Jesus Christ would endorse. This is the place that charges at least $600 to stay there, & they treat you like you owe drug money. It's in a bad neighborhood, & the cops come at least 3 times a day. You end up getting dragged into other people's crimes. This is the shelter that makes you pay to live in a pig pen. It's unsafe. They feed us sloppy scraps. The women have to go to the men's room, in pitch dark, to go to the bathroom. Or, you have to go through outside. There are people who have to sleep on the floor in the hallways & in the kitchen. I believe they sleep outside, as well. No one should have to pay to live like this.

This website lies & says that Heavenly Blessings is free. No, it's not.

https://www.findhelp.org/heavenly-blessings-ministries--pensacola-fl--heavenly-blessings-shelter/5658216633597952?postal=32501

http://www.nonprofitfacts.com/FL/Heavenly-Blessings-Ministry-Inc.html

Why are they robbing the poor?

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t4008-t-street-filth

Someone said, "Heavenly Blessings is there on T St.-the homeless shelter run by Pastor Renee, the ex madame and hooker. It's a horrible place but I guess it's better than nothing for them."

So, you see? There are criminals running & trafficking the homeless in these shelters. 

It all starts off like this. Someone lives a life of crime, prostitution & drugs. They find themselves in & out of prison. Then next thing you know, they somehow "find God" in jail/prison, sell their souls to the devil in order to get out, become big-headed & narcissistic, & then create a homeless shelter where they can run it like a prison-like cult, forcefully shoving religion down people's throats, rather than giving them the REAL Jesus! They're sexually perverted, Satanic bullies. You give them free shelter, as long as they pay the alternative price of donating their souls, joining the cult. Or, if they refuse to join, you force them to pay almost the price of an apartment or extended stay hotel, & you treat them like lower citizens with less rights & more rules to follow. Treating them like workplace mobbing like with employment. The loyal, obedient cult members gain favoritism & bully the noncompliant shelter residents who have to pay. You know. The ones who refuse to join the cult. 

Nobody questions or investigates these fake ass phony shelters, & rich outsiders falsely assume that homeless shelters are "good". When you're forced to eat old pork & corn or red beans & rice every day, getting sick with food poisoning. 

I challenge a rich person to eat blue moldy rice & obey EVERY cult homeless shelter rule. I betcha can't do it! Oh, & I also challenge you to use gonorrhea-infested, menstrual period bloody port-a-potties! & pay $800/month to stay there, be grateful to God & not complain!