How I feel about Cincinnati So Far

Lately, I've been having HELL with both the online & in person gang stalkers & fake TI perps. They're ALL narcissistic! They successfully ran me out of Pensacola. Made me angry enough to NEVER want to set foot back in Pensacola again, myself! I miss & love the city, but I got tired of the PEOPLE there. I'm used to the South & warm weather. I can't move or function in cold weather. I will miss the Gulf Coast. Miss the beach & soaking up the sun. I miss 78+ degree weather. Trying not to feel bitter. 

Narcissistic perps & fake TI perps wanted me OUT OF FLORIDA. They finally got their wish. Fuck Pensacola people! Apparently, they're still not satisfied, because the gang stalking & attempted setups are WAAAAY worse here in Cincinnati. It's REALLY bad out here! I get undeservingly "punished" even more for documenting my targeting. Y'all called me a "punk" for not speaking up or fighting back. Now, y'all want me to shut up & ignore. I'm not shutting up. I can't hide because the online perps STILL find out exactly where I go to swim & shower, which hotels I stay in, what jobs I work, what restaurants I eat at, which libraries I go to, etc. I post my gang stalking proof, & people STILL don't believe me, & they falsely accuse me of being an "agent". I get falsely accused of being a fake TI, just because YOU don't like me! Now, I don't have anywhere where I can go shower. Homeless shelters & drop-in centers aren't accommodating to the disabled, even when you DO have documentation!

I've been documenting EVERYTHING & putting it on YouTube, even if not all the videos are public. The perps still get context clues & find out. I document some stuff on Twitter & TikTok, but I put almost EVERYTHING on YouTube. I no longer give a fuck. I guess I'm going to just start telling it all & not hiding anything anymore! I have a lot of private gang stalking footage that I have not publicized. I guess, go ahead & ban me from EVERYWHERE in America! I wish I had a passport, Visa & the proper documentation, so that I could move to Thailand or somewhere.

This recent incident made me almost not like swimming anymore. The gang stalking narcissistic pool manager Nancy Quina from UWF pool (How did the online perps find out where I swim at, & the extended stay hotel I was staying at? I don't give a fuck anymore!) scapegoated & lied on me about too much water on the floor. I NEVER DID like Mrs. Nancy! 

Nosy narcissistic rich racist perps would go tattle & snitch everything I do to Mrs. Nancy, in hopes to get me wrongfully kicked out or banned. Especially that lady Mrs. Judy. Former Navy narcissistic meddlesome perp. I had to cuss Mrs. Judy out a few times. That's why I would go in the afternoons & quit going in the mornings. I hardly see Mrs. Nancy, but whenever I do, she's always confronting me about a complaint that a narcissistic rich racist white gang stalker said about me. I always get into a near argument with Narcissistic Nancy EVERY TIME she talks to me. People like that are scary! She's a total BITCH! As much as I love swimming, I probably would've never set foot in that pool facility if I weren't homeless, needing somewhere where I could go shower!

Almost EVERYONE has to use 2 showers to get hot water! We've been doing it for years. How did Mrs. Nancy not know this was going on? If I didn't see Mrs. Nancy that day, then I probably would STILL be in Pensacola right now, & probably with over $300 left of my Social Security check. My check is almost completely GONE! So, the situation with Narcissistic Nancy was the last straw. I said that if I get wrongfully banned, kicked out of, falsely accused or manipulated to feel unwelcome somewhere in Pensacola ONE MORE TIME, then I'm bouncing! 

Now, here I am in Cincinnati, Ohio. I just randomly picked somewhere to go. I didn't want to come here because I HATE cold weather & cold temperatures. I hate cold EVERYTHING except for milk, ice cream, cheese & whatever other foods & beverages that are supposed to be cold. I tell myself that Cincinnati isn't all that bad, so far. But the gang stalking is really bad. The cold weather & snow is bad. The shelters are shady, just like any other city. Especially for a targeted individual. They care too much about mental health & money, so they can exploit & take advantage. I fear dying out here in the snow. Earlier this morning, it felt like I was existing in a freezer. My toes froze up from being outside. My body started to get stiff. I almost couldn't move. I was afraid I was going to drop dead in 38 degree weather. I felt my toes defrosting once I started moving around & walking. 

You gang stalkers & fake TI perps who say, "Don't donate to Candy" got blood on your hands, if I freeze to death! But y'all have a house to live in, food in your fridge & a car to drive around in, & y'all are begging for donations with a fake sob story, trying to mock & be in competition with my REAL, genuine situation. 

I tried to be diligent to try out the shelters, but yesterday's gang stalking setup proved what I've BEEN saying! They're playing games with me & giving me false hopes with a good paying job with employment, as well. Now, nothing is promising or guaranteed. I'm trying not to give up the battle with this suffering. I'm trying to keep my sanity & not go crazy. I've been DAYS of sleep deprived, & STILL busting my ass, trying to find a job, even after getting frustrated & saying that I never want to deal with employment again!

It seems like I can't win with keeping anything private in my life. I wouldn't be surprised if the online perps found out that it was the UWF bookstore that I was working at earlier this year. Now, they know. I don't give a fuck. They stalk everything I do online, yet lie & say that I'm stalking them. The narcissistic perp Michelle Bryant manipulated me to feel not good enough & a waste of time. She was throwing up Satanic hand signs, just like the other manager April Pennington. April was a fake "nice" perp, but she was always throwing up devil horns. I think when Mrs. Nancy lectured & scapegoated me about the water on the floor with the shower at the pool, I recall her being subtle with throwing up the 666 Satanic hand signs at one point. These people worship Satan, but "I'm" the problem! The perps ran me out of downtown Pensacola, & now ALL OF Pensacola, & I know the online perps will make SURE of that! They got their fake manipulated smear campaign YouTube channels about me, called "Menace to Pensacola". 

& it was that ECAT bus driver with the name "Yolanda" (the same name as my 1/2 sister Yolanda that recently passed away - she probably told me a fake name) who was terrorizing & trying to manipulate me to feel afraid she would get me locked up in the mental institution. I think she was a perp all along. Acting like a narcissistic control freak fake friend. She tried to get close & personal with all my business. I stopped riding bus route 43, trying to avoid her after the way she was treating me. & the passenger who started it all, her name is Yvonne. Same name as my biological mom's maternal 1/2 sister. My aunt. Mrs. Yolanda was the reason why I just randomly chose Cincinnati, Ohio (without any advance plan or direction - which I've had to do numerous times, due to narcissistic abusers & gang stalkers & their setups). I was going to take a day or 2 to reflect & plan out where to go move to. Who knows? I probably could've decided on moving to Little Rock, Arkansas or Portland, Oregon. When I encountered Mrs. Yolanda on route 63, coming from my storage unit this past Friday, she narcissistically DEMANDED an answer for where I was moving to (like how the foster sister Shelly or the biological sister Ramona would do), & then acted like she was trying to get me locked up in the mental institution STRAIGHT AWAY, because I didn't tell her where I was going. She thought I was NUTS! My original plan was to stay in that Extended Stay Hotel for 2 or 3 more nights, but I just instantly left, because of what Mrs. Yolanda was trying to do to me. Big BETRAYAL! I mistakenly thought she was a sincere person & good Christian. Always telling me to read my Bible & stay in my Bible. I think something happened over the fake Christmas holidays. Maybe someone offered her a deal. After New Years, she hasn't been the same. This is the same bus driver who said she thinks I need a social worker (AKA handler). My life is NONE OF HER BUSINESS! So, good thing I DID have my money, so I could leave. Mrs. Yolanda was trying to do me in! 

It seems like some people here in Cincinnati are nice, & some are mean. Pensacola, Florida people smack their food like uncivilized cows, & Cincinnati, Ohio people smack their gum like uncivilized cows. I will DEFINITELY need to keep my earbuds in! It seems like people Indian from India outnumber us Americans. There's a VERY high population of them here. They're all racist against Blacks & have the most FUCKED UP attitudes! They just won't call us a "Nigger" to our faces! Your skin color is the same kind of brown as mine! The illegal Mexicans (Some people in LA from El Salvador are nicer, but I experienced hate from them, too. I got along better with Mexican Americans.) in Los Angeles are racist towards us Blacks! Asians hate us, too. Filipinos & Koreans in Los Angeles are racist against Blacks. HARDCORE racist!

Foreign people act prejudice, (I heard it's because they're frustrated & embarrassed about not knowing very good English.) & they treat us like we're unwelcome or unwanted in our own country. They have more rights & opportunities than us. You don't see them struggling, poor or homeless! They idolize, worship & try to emulate White people because those are the ones giving them opportunity. 

I had such a traumatic experience at that Super 8 hotel (or is it MOTEL?) that I don't want to go back. 

It seems like no matter what the color or race, almost everyone who has a job here in Cincinnati are mean, but regular people are nice (when they're not gang stalking). My panhandling experiences are the same as Pensacola. People are just as rude & unhelpful here in Cincinnati. The transit bus drivers are rude as hell. They're Black like me! I encountered 1 nice bus driver early this morning. Certain places of business, there are some rude people, & then others, nice. I guess it's an equal balance of nice & mean. This is my opinion & experience so far.

I left Pensacola on Friday, February 3, 2023 & came here early Sunday morning on the 5th. I was already over a week of being sleep deprived, & my legs were swelling. My knees were hurting, riding the Greyhound bus. Every time I take the Greyhound bus, I always get frustrated & tell myself, "I'm NEVER taking Greyhound again!" But I always end up having to take it because I'm poor. With such a rushed last second plan to leave Pensacola, I don't know if the plane would've been cheaper. Usually, the Greyhound would always be cheaper than the plane, but I think it's different nowadays, especially with 3rd party discount apps. 

I wouldn't mind Cincinnati. Just the weather & the people. I will miss the hot Florida sun & the beaches. Maybe I can move somewhere else in Florida or Gulf Coast in a few years. I can't go back to my hometown New Orleans because they ran me out of there, too. I do get homesick a lot. (That's also Gulf Coast.) + the crime is too bad, & there's too much drama & too many scandals with Mayor Cantrell, whom I found out is not even a native New Orleanian! I heard she's originally from Compton. They got Creoles in Los Angeles, as well. She looks Creole. 

I need to stop swimming in toxic chlorinated swimming pools, anyway. I need to get my hair cut again because the chlorine ruined my hair. I want to find lakes & natural swimming holes. Too bad I only got to go to Paris Mountain State Park in Greenville, SC only one time. Swimming in that lake cleared up EVERY skin ailment that I had. I think it had clay in the lake. Made my feet soft. It was EXHILARATING! 

I heard that you can walk from the bridge downtown in Cincinnati to Covington, Kentucky. I think you can easily get to Indiana, as well. That's neat. I LOVE to travel, though. I love exploring & sightseeing. I just hate Greyhound bus, & post-9/11 flying on airplanes. I love to fly on planes, but I hate the TSA procedure you have to go through. It's for Satanic New World Order control. Not safety! 

I don't know. What if God put me here in Cincinnati? Again, I'm trying not to feel bitter about being forced out of Pensacola. Narcissistic gang stalkers trying to control where I should live, yet they hate me. I can't believe adults act like this!

I think that almost every restaurant in Pensacola that I ate at had really good food. I tried a couple of restaurants here in Cincinnati that were good. & restaurants give you better portion sizes than in Pensacola, Florida & Mobile, Alabama. I know it was part of the gang stalking & them cheating me out of my food. They're not stingy with their napkins here in Cincinnati. In Pensacola, they give you only 1 napkin. They also try to keep all your change & help themselves to a tip. They look at you like you're crazy when you ask for your change back in Pensacola at restaurants, right after they perped you with 1/2 bowl of grits or 1/2 glass of orange juice.

At Waffle House, they recently gave me a FULL bowl of grits here in Cincinnati! I've been cheated in Pensacola every time! 1/2 bowl. Waffle House (everywhere you go) puts WAAAAY too much fake margarine in the grits, though. I prefer real butter. After a bowl of grits at Waffle House, I always fear that my arteries are clogged. Pensacola restaurants sometimes force me to eat cold food or undercooked burgers. They rarely let me have a hot waffle at Waffle House there. In my hometown New Orleans (Gretna), that Waffle House was very good at giving me a fresh, hot waffle. In Pensacola, I see gang stalking restaurant employees stand around & talk for over 30 minutes, DELIBERATELY letting my food get cold, & give me 1/2 cup or orange juice, & then act entitled to a tip, when the food was shitty. 

So, now that I left Pensacola, everyone was begging me to stay & thought it wasn't a wise decision for me to leave. This is after y'all got what y'all wanted! I got wrongfully kicked out of & banned from so many places that I ran out of places to exist. From the fake Ever'man place downtown to UWF aquatics center. I loved that pool facility. Just not Mrs. Nancy!

I guess this blog post isn't going to get me into SO MUCH "trouble", as if y'all delusionally believe y'all have the fake authority of God, to punish me! Fuck all y'all! Sick of fake people!