Narc Ass Phony

A Twitter incident just happened, & this person Adel (@Indigo2_) just got hateful & blocked me for no reason. We were mutual followers, but never talked to each other. I never did her anything. She falsely calls herself a Christian. 

Afterwards, I said, "This fake bitch @Indigo2_ blocked me for no reason. I never tweeted at her. She must've heard a #smearcampaign about me!"

I don't know if her blocking me had anything to do with Anthony. I may end up losing more followers & gaining more hate from the TI community. I'm already hated enough!

In these videos, I explained what recently happened on Twitter.

The online perps made SURE I didn't get any thumbs up on this video.

https://youtu.be/844VFwbt4iQ


Here's a video I just uploaded.

https://youtu.be/qJciwvTQyAQ


Charles thought I was confused.

https://youtu.be/QcVQ4-x_OLc


This is the video of me talking about Tony calling me an "ingrate", just like the perps.

https://youtu.be/K8avHsWKT7g


Narc Ass Phony, Anthony Abate, is playing like he's the innocent victim, when he used to be controlling, bossy & abusive over the phone. Like narcissistic gay nefarious Darius, I was always afraid to stand up to him, because of trauma & past abuse. 

Narc Ass Phony & narcissistic gay nefarious Darius are both fake L.A. people! Los Angeles people are FAKE! Darius lied to me about being part of the fake Black Hebrew Israelites cult. They (cyberly) approached ME! Came at me with fake support & love bombing at first, & then started being manipulative, controlling & abusive. Now, I'm all of a sudden more evil than Satan, himself. Just like what fake, retarded Tricia & Mrs. Samantha did! 

Narc Ass Phony copied off of the regular perps by calling me an "ingrate". & he falsely smear campaigned me as a "racist", just like what the perps lie & say about me. He has also been cyberstalking me.

Here's a recent blog post about me talking about how the abusive, fake foster family used to falsely accuse me of being "ungrateful".

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2023/01/save-your-money.html

Someone said on this blog post that mainly NARCISSISTIC people call their victims "ungrateful" as a manipulation & control tactic.

https://angry-alcoholics.blogspot.com/2016/10/why-abusers-who-punish-use-ungrateful.html?m=1

& here's a Reddit post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/raisedbynarcissists/comments/54qoc5/when_you_hear_the_word_ungrateful/

In a sense, Darius was trying to insinuate that I'm ungrateful when he said, "You ought to consider me a RARITY of a friend! Most people AREN'T so forgiving! You're lucky I forgave you!", during 1 of those 4-hour narcissistic lectures. A rarity of a FRAUD is what he is! Come to find out, Darius did like the ex-boyfriend Alex Mendez. Lied to me & was fake the WHOLE time! 

1 thing Anthony has in common with my twin sister is that they love to blackmail & manipulate you, trying to frighten & intimidate you by threatening you with SCREENSHOTS to "prove" their lies, false rumors & smear campaigns. 

As of December 27, 2022, I was supposed to start a blog post, entitled, "Falsely accused of being racist", but I haven't gotten around to starting on it yet. It's 1 of my non-fiction journal blog posts in the works. This situation made me feel like I have to work on that post sooner. 

Here's a Quora question someone asked.

https://www.quora.com/How-is-the-term-illegal-immigrant-racist

Anthony was trying to lie, twist, manipulate & smear, for revenge punishment! If he felt that way, then why did he keep trying to pursue me when I didn't want to talk to him because of an argument? Why would he falsely say that I'm racist, when that's typical of the gang stalking smear campaigns? The perps lie & say that we're crazy, schizophrenic drug addicted pedophile prostitutes, thieves, racists & terrorists. Many of us Americans speak out against illegals! I've been talking about illegals for so long. Why is Anthony JUST NOW mad about it? I don't attack the Mexican race. Just the illegal immigrants. I recently had a gang stalking racist experience from a Mexican restaurant just before the New Year. I got it on film, too. I don't think I publicized it yet. Hell, I was traumatized by racism from the illegals in Texas & Los Angeles. I explain more in my videos. (I apologize, & I don't mean to offend anyone.) But I have something to say about every race & culture, including my own. This gang stalking program makes me hate & be traumatized by humanity, PERIOD! I know there are perps of all colors & races. 

& the rich, fake "proper" White people are covert racists in downtown Pensacola. (Not all White people, & not all rich White people, but the abusive, narcissistic, rich, masonic, snobby gang stalking perps who have their noses turned up - because they have a few nice, generous rich White people, but it's rare to see.) 

I'm still suffering sleep deprivation. A perp just came on my YouTube channel & said, "About 95% of the TI's have been destroyed now. Our victory is almost at hand." He calls himself, "Proud Ableist." That sounds like something "Chief Handler" would say. I guess he's bragging about 95% of TI's selling out. The website below exposes how they get TI's to turn into perps. The guy got killed for exposing this.

https://sites.google.com/site/exposegangstalking/definitions

Why does Targeted Tony LA (Anthony) always want to have debates with people? Why does he troll, perp & abuse people for revenge punishment when he can't have his way to control you?

So, he turned even MORE TI's away from me. 

When Shaniece A on Twitter unfollowed me (I never, ever talked to her, & she was a new Twitter follower at the time.), I wasn't following Anthony, but he was stalking my page & saw my tweet about her unfollowing me for no reason, & so many people in the so-called TI community unfollowed & blocked me IN DROVES that Sunday morning. That day, he falsely accused me of being a hypocrite (That wasn't his business!), & he blocked me, so I blocked him right back. I didn't avoid you for no reason, Anthony! But I explained in those videos what he did to me, & the way he treated me. He has more support & likes in the TI community than I do, yet he cries more than I do about being hated & ignored. 

Anthony used to do like the perps by trying to contact me via different TextNow accounts after I blocked his number. I blocked his number because he defended & agreed with the perp John Mayo when I was working at the schools with the temp service job in Gulf Breeze. In May, after the situation with Tricia, everybody betrayed me. Anthony threatened to join my twin sister's smear campaign against me. 

I don't know how the sex trafficking perp Marcelle Thibodeaux found out about me feuding with Anthony & Dave Atkins. He tried to tell me that I owe Anthony, Dave & a few others an apology. It's not his business!

An Albanian perp just threatened to come all the way to the US, just to gang stalk me. Talking about how he lost his gang stalking job in his country because they ran out of people to gang stalk. 

They're hitting me in my heart with frequencies. They have been squeezing my organs for the past couple of days. I can't bend down or take a shower. I got very little sleep. 

The abusive, narcissistic fake government shuns truthers for speaking against Ukraine! I didn't know much about Ukraine. I didn't say anything bad about Ukraine, but just because I mentioned UKRAINE in a short story, Google took my Google Adsense eligibility away for monetization on this blog. Yes! For the mere MENTION of Ukraine! If I would've known that, I wouldn't have written that short story. 

Many Americans are falsely accuse of being "racist" for pointing out how our government is pampering Ukrainians & illegals, while our own people are homeless & starving. The NWO want a race war. I don't know how many billions of dollars our government sent. I heard it was more than 33 billion dollars. & people say that illegal immigrants & Congress aren't required to take the fake COVID vaccines. Illegals are getting DAMN good money, just to come to these sanctuary cities. & I have to be perped & abused by so many of them. 

It seems like as if Anthony is working alongside "Darnell Williams", just like Darius secretly working with my sex trafficking perps. Perps who are attempting to sex traffick me & trying to get me to sell out. I will die crazy, broke & homeless! That's why I call y'all fake TI perps, because y'all are playing both sides. Defending & agreeing with the perps! Whose side are you on?

Update: Oh, yeah. I forgot. Anthony told me that he got put on the gang stalking list (if I remember correctly) because of speaking against Jews. Now why/how isn't that "racist"?! He's a hypocrite. & he was CLEARLY trying to smear & destroy me!

You fake TI perp sellouts, your rights to be called a "#TargetedIndividual" should be revoked, the moment you start #gangstalking & perping another TI!