Gang Stalking & Restaurant Tipping (Repost) (RANT)

I also will talk about church tithing.

Where do I start? It's 4:39 AM on Tuesday, August 23, 2022, & I'm sleepy tired with an EXCRUCIATING headache, but am BURNING to write this! I may finish later. I'm very sleep deprived.

Yesterday & Friday, I had an issue with a devil worshipping narcissistic tranny at Cottage Cafe in downtown Pensacola. Right across the street from the library. I had just started going there after the issue with the ASSHOLE at the downstairs library Solo Caffe. That's when I started going to Cottage Cafe. The 1st 6 or 7 times I went there, they were very welcoming. I would receive a free item here & there. They acted like they EXTRA loved me. My 2nd time there, they didn't charge me for my meal at all. 

The 1st time I went there was a month or 2 ago. 2 elderly ladies who were customers had a nice, long chit chat with me & each gave me $50 for a hotel room for the night. They read 1 of my short stories & gave me encouragement. They told me that I have a lot of potential. 

The sandwiches & lemonade are very good, especially the blackberry lemonade. Nothing costs over $9.95. But whenever I would eat there, I would still be hungry. The food there tastes good, but doesn't fill me up for some reason. I love the quiche, banana bread with citrus cream & also the gooey cakes. I was even given a free gooey cake the time before Friday. They really liked me over there.

I felt odd about them having Christian Bible scriptures framed on the walls, yet there are a few gothic satanists that work there, including the tranny. Maybe God pulled me out of there. 

Yesterday, the tranny bullied me & looked for an excuse to pick a fight with me because he was bitter from Friday about me not tipping. Due to my homelessness & targeting, I'm forced to eat out at restaurants while I'm on the streets because whenever I look OBVIOUSLY homeless or carry more than 1 bag, I get treated with abuse & discrimination & get wrongfully banned forever. I'm not allowed to store any food at the storage unit. They start tripping over a canister of salt! I'm not going to be threatened & bullied 3 times a day at soup kitchens. A homeless perp threatened me with a knife at the Washburn Center, & Michael Kimberl didn't do shit about it. Michael looks like a Satanist. Someone said he's also a perp. I haven't set foot at the Washburn Center ever since the beginning of the fake COVID-19 scam in 2020.

When I was homeless on the streets in New Orleans, I sort of had it MADE, food wise. I got almost $200 in food stamps. I also was able to go to food banks & store nonperishables in my storage unit. I would go to Rouses a lot & get food from the hot bar or the deli bar. Salvation Army used to give out plates of red beans, rice & chicken. They would even give us 3 or 4 plates each. Plenty of people offering food, but I still got bullied by other homeless in the food lines. They don't have a lot of homeless feeding places here in Pensacola, like New Orleans & Greenville, SC. 

If sellout restaurant servers get gift cards & freebies to perp me, then what do they need a $3 tip from me for? Isn't their master Satan tipping them enough for their gang stalking side hustle? When I got to Pensacola (when I had a job), I used to tip every restaurant about $3 for the $10 meals I would buy. They started doing shit like cheating me out of my food & drinks, gaslighting me, playing all kinds of games, etc. Pretending to be fake "nice", while throwing up Satanic hand signs. Some of them would be mean, evil, flatout rude jerks! Giving me the constant REMINDER that I deserve to be punished. Giving me a cold waffle at Waffle House, giving me 1/2 bowl of grits & 1/2 cup of orange juice. They make SURE the amount of free water is more in the glass than the paid beverage! I put them side by side. The beverage would be filled 1/2 or 3/4 of the way, while the water is filled to the top. Sometimes they don't even fill my water all the way. Then we would have altercations, & I would be wrongfully banned FOREVER for exposing them as gang stalkers. That's part of the reason why I no longer tip! Last year, Red Robin gang stalkers gave me an undercooked burger, copying off of Seville Quarter. & that was the birthday freebie. But they made up for it, & I got MUCH better treatment last week (or was it the week before last?). Why should I tip Denny's servers for abusing me & perping me, ON PURPOSE, to ruin my birthday & cause me to have a bad day? I'm not even looking forward to getting a free Denny's meal the day after tomorrow! 

I could tip a restaurant & be a loyal customer, & they still look for excuses to ban me & say that I wore out my welcome. They cheat me out of my food & then use "portion size" as an excuse, while everyone around me can get that FULL glass of tea or coke. They don't get called greedy for having their bowl of mashed potatoes filled to the top. 

I wonder. Does that narcissistic Satanic tranny bully everyone who doesn't tip? That's how I know it was part of the gang stalking.

Here is a list of all the YouTube videos I did so far. 

At 9:45 mark of this video below, I started talking about the tranny & tipping. 9:45 - 24:47. I did this video on Friday. This past Friday.

https://youtu.be/NSYpWKLQric

Here are more videos related to yesterday's incident.

A restaurant customer left her vehicle door opened on purpose.

https://youtube.com/shorts/xR6Byn47XGo?feature=share

Here's the video of the fight. I'm surprised that I got 23 thumbs up! Thanks, y'all! 

*Now, this morning, I still had 23 thumbs up. After I posted this blog, they fraudulently reduced it to 17 thumbs up. That doesn't make me less right! I even had 650 subscribers this morning. Now, I have 644. Cheating gang stalkers don't play fair. 

https://youtu.be/vDbVwydYJ3M

Immediate gang stalking àctivity during the aftermath. They tried to drive slow, on purpose, to prevent me from crossing the street, trying to get back to the library because they were trying to covertly hold me hostage & hope that the police could capture me. 

https://youtu.be/U67jLguyekM

Me explaining the whole ordeal. I had 5 thumbs up, but they reduced it to 4. 

https://youtu.be/G-gl35ia6fI 

I was forced to miss out on lunch because of the incident. I also couldn't get a nap, & I only got to accomplish writing 1 of the 4 short stories that I planned to write. But my evening turned out MUCH better, aside from a perp deliberately putting a scooter right on my homeless sleep spot. A restaurant chef gave me a complimentary 2 lump crab cakes & salad, in addition to my burger & fries. So, I ate lunch & dinner simultaneously.

This is what I said on Twitter.

"#TargetedInduviduals, what's the point of tipping #gangstalking restaurant servers who poison your food, drug your food, spit in your food or cheat you out of your food? 

1/2 glass of orange juice or 1/2 bowl of grits. Or undercooked burgers when you asked for well done."

Star Bricker uses Stefan Adams's tiwatch.org blog to brag about her gang stalking crimes that she did behind my back. On Saturday, I saw her gossiping about the incident. 

See for yourself.

https://www.tiwatch.org/index.php/2022/08/08/deranged-ti-stephen-marlow-kills-4-in-ohio/

"Even more of a reason to follow your public videos and blogs and make sure you don’t do such things again. Once again, YOU ARE THE INSTIGATOR.
And you will continue to get a cold shoulder at restaurants by not tipping and hogging up spaces at tables for a glass of juice so you can use their bathroom and charge your phone. When you do that, the management needs to pay the waitress as though you had, so you are pissing off two people at once. They are babysitting you, when they could have better paying and tipping guests. It’s called “turnover.” They make their schedules according to their sales by hour. You sitting there with a minimum purchase cuts into their business. It is not a good system to pay a fair wage, but that’s the system now. I have never had to wait tables, and I tip well and only in cash because I know that is the most fair. You are a leech everywhere you go, and your entitlement mentality is wrong.
And how can you say you can’t afford to tip, yet “need” over $10/meal? Here’s something you also don’t understand, MATH. And I’m using your own claim about how much money you “need” for meals. There are three meals a day (although you don’t need them) at $10 meal (avg) is $30/day. There are about 30 days in a month. That works out to $900 a month, just for food. That is more than your only monthly income. JUST. FOR. FOOD.
How are you claiming you want “independence” and are “just trying to survive,” exactly? Damn, GG! You is already thick.
Oh, and my names here are all sarcasm. Get a clue."

Again, she won't mind her own business, get out of my life & stop stalking me. & then reverse it, lying & saying that I'm stalking her. I'm thinking about doing a blog post where I will copy & paste everything she said on that blog, onto here! 

She has no place or authority to judge. None of her business! Nobody told her to pretend to critique my short story, which has nothing to do with her. I write what the fuck I want on my own blog! I already told her not to try to critique or edit my shit. Stop trying to coercively control me! She thinks she has the fake "authority" to dictate that I don't deserve any tips or donations for my writing. I don't deserve to make a living, but a Satanic transgender does? She's a hypocrite!

With me being targeted, if I were a restaurant server, & nobody tipped, people would say that they didn't have to tip me. Or that they have a right not to.


How do you expect a homeless, poor person to tip or tithe? I'm on the streets, struggling for a meal, while you drive a nice car & have a roof over your head. You OWN a house! How are you a struggling waitress, driving a 2023 Range Rover? & you bitch about not being tipped $3?! Churches are just as pitiful! Telling people that you're going to hell for not tithing. Or that you deserve to be punished with homelessness as a result of not tithing. 

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-tipping-in-restaurants-obligatory-in-the-US

I guess restaurant eating & food ordering is only for the rich, huh? 

At Cactus Cantina, about 2 years ago, a perp restaurant server tried to bully me out of a tip. He wouldn't allow me to order cranberry juice with my tacos, & then entitled himself to take the cranberry juice money as a tip for himself. We got into a heated argument, & the guy didn't get fired. The narcissistic evil Mexican restaurant manager Juan Paredes lied & said that he would give me a discount because of that situation. He charged me full price. I saw him later on, & he was giving me mean looks. Juan Paredes always hated me. I haven't seen him in a long time, though. 

The downtown Whataburger used to do me all kinds of dirty shit, as well. 



You tell me if this kind of service deserves tips.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/pensacola-florida-restaurants-be-like.html?m=0

More places need to be added to the list. I need to update the places I'm wrongfully banned from.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/06-19-2020-blog-151-places-of-business.html?m=0

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/06/why-i-could-never-be-food-reviewer.html?m=0



Mark 12:41-44
King James Version
41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.

42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.

43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:

44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.


2 Corinthians 9:7
King James Version
7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

I didn't realize that tipping & tithing have so many similarities. These fake churches feel like as if going to church service is the spiritual version of eating food. So, they pervert fake tithing to try to equate to restaurant tipping. These fake Masonic hypo-Christian Satanic sellout churches don't deserve tithes! Tithing is unbiblical. Shitty gang stalking narcissistic restaurant workers don't deserve tips. They call me "entitled" for wanting my waffle fresh off the iron, & then they're surprised when I didn't tip them. You expect to get tipped for DELIBERATELY giving me a cold waffle, as part of the gang stalking?

https://bestlifeonline.com/news-pastor-shames-congregation-for-not-buying-him-a-luxury-movado-watch/

https://fox8.com/news/pastor-apologizes-after-calling-congregation-poor-broke-busted-for-not-buying-him-expensive-watch/

See? That fake Satanic New Age health & wealth prosperity gospel.

https://julieroys.com/pentecostal-pastor-berates-congregation-not-buying-luxury-watch/

Here's my blog post about experiences with bad church pastors.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/10-11-2020-blog-177-fake-hells-way.html?m=0

You single me out, treat me like less than. Gang Stalk me. Yet, you deserve my entire Social Security check as tithes?

08/23/2022

I don't know how the perps are able to fraudulently & illegally falsely report my blog! Y'all aren't going to stop me! Still fucking with me, & I'm no longer in Pensacola?