A YouTube Video Of My Old High School

West Jefferson High School

Harvey, Louisiana

https://youtu.be/DPnB3VNGlcA

Produced by Lionel Acker



My twin sister dancing @0:38.

Talicia Craft & foster sister Joanie @1:04.

Rocsi Diaz from 106th & Park @1:18 & @4:10. Yes, I went to high school with Rocsi & her brother, Rodrigo. When she was "Raquel Diaz". 

@1:28, the high school principal, Mr. Charles Garrison flashes the 666 hand sign. Damn! Even our principal was Satanic! But we all hated Dr. Lisa Mowen (the replacement principal) & Mrs. Leigh Potts. Now THEY were EVIL! Mr. Garrison was so nice, though. 😞

Marcus Scott & Aubrey "Tank" Johnson @3:48. I knew them both since McDonogh 26 Elementary. I don't remember whether or not I heard that Aubrey died in a car accident. I think he survived it, but the coach (I forgot his name - Dupre' ?) died. Naw. I remember now. Aubrey survived the crash.

Antongio Humphrey @5:24.

Aseiko Gilbert @6:27.

Rude Jude @6:52.

DJ Jubilee & Rude Jude @7:30.

@7:45 Christie Lewis.

@8:25 Joanie & Stank Whore Lenika (Talicia's sister).

Damn! I thought I was in this video! Maybe I have to go & look again. Or maybe I wasn't. I could've SWORN I saw myself!

I also thought I saw Keenan Henderson in that video, as well. I also went to McDonogh 26 with him. 

If I see anyone else, I probably will come back & document it. I'm sleep deprived & tired.



I threw away just about all of my old pictures of schoolmates & family members, & also school yearbooks because of all this gang stalking bullshit. How many perps you think were in that video? Yes, I was getting gang stalked even in March 1999! The shit started in Jr. High years. 9th grade @ Gretna Jr. High was still considered as "middle school", even though I was a freshman. Sad & upsetting memories that were supposed to be happy. 

As I said. I didn't even get to have a good, happy, positive high school graduation experience, despite graduating with class of 2001, & a 3.7 Honors GPA. 39 out of 404 students. I always wondered why there was no 40th person behind me to walk across the stage. I was in the top 10%. If it weren't for the abusive, narcissistic teachers, such as Mr. Fradella & Mrs. Eugenie Gearheard, Mr. Moody, Mr. Grotkowski & others, my GPA probably could've been @ least a 4.5! During my sophomore year, my rank was 69 out of 707, I think. I was a DAMN NEAR straight A student in 10th grade, without effort! & Mrs. Valbuena suggested that I get into Honors! I used to LOVE Mrs. Barber, Mrs. Valbuena, Mrs. Honore' & a lot of my 10th grade teachers. Mrs. Monica Honore' turned into a perp. My 11th grade Filipino homeroom teacher, Mrs. Elena Mateo was an abusive, narcissistic perp who pinched me before. I heard she died in 2002, & I didn't know she was in the US Coast Guard! 

Don't you know that the abusive, fake foster mom Ann & the fake hardcore BUTCH man-dyke feminist social worker Mrs. Karen Pierce were MILITANT & RELIGIOUS with sabotaging & stopping me from taking advanced & Honors classes? Talking about that I was going to flunk out? I VERY MUCH could've succeeded, if it weren't for the narcissistic gang stalking abuse & sabotage! Same with my college years. The abuse got worse after I turned 18, & foster AND biological family members nearly succeeded @ making me fail college. I could've been that successful OB/GYN, but y'all did me a favor though. I'm glad not to be a Big Pharma puppet! Or I could've been that successful Spanish to English translator &/or interpreter. Let me just stick to being a sorry failure of an independent, self-published author! @ least I have my freedom with writing!