Expect More Writing From Me - Full-time

Hello, everyone. Today is what the world calls "Easter". If I still believed in it, I couldn't celebrate it, because of my situation, anyway. 

I'm glad I'm off the streets. I already wrote about 4 or 5 blog posts today. I can't believe it! But I'm trying to tell myself to not get too comfortable, because of this targeting. I hope & pray that I can stay here long term, but I don't want to stay here forever, or for the rest of my life. Lol! As I said. I miss my detox baths with a bathtub, hot water, heater, stove & oven, & full-size fridge. I might have to start buying bottled water or get a filter. The water tastes toxic! It doesn't taste the same, but it's nasty; just as Lafayette, Louisiana water tasted so funny. I was able to get more peace & quiet in those extended stay hotels in Cincinnati. Here, this place has NO insulation! Maybe I'm wrong. 

I'm so tired. I thought I would be able to get a nap today, but nope! I have lots of business to handle tomorrow & throughout the week. It's impossible to get it all done in 1 day. 

Even though it's Easter, I'm about to write a short story or 2, but not Easter related. I try to write short stories that don't conform to the world. Sometimes, might have some worldly, secular stories. When I didn't know any better (spiritually), I'm not going to lie. I used to want to write & publish erotica + many other genres. I'm glad I didn't. That would've added even more shame to my conscience after finding out the truth & becoming a Christian. I also wished I could've written cookbooks. I no longer desire to write erotica. I STILL wish I could publish cookbooks. This place doesn't have a BIG fridge, stove, oven, etc. BUT... if they allow me to have a toaster oven, crockpot, etc. here, then I can probably do some recipes. The rental agreement said that we can't have an air fryer. I would love to make smoothies, as well. But the mini-fridge is too small for apples & stuff like that. 

Even back in 2006 & 2007, I wanted to explore with different genres. I used to wonder how I could self-publish ebooks. Nobody wanted to tell me how. I hated all these "rules" & "regulations" with this mainstream writing. People would tell me that I can't write 2 different genres under the same name. I always wanted to write an autobiography about my life. Well, I wrote & self-published a homeless autobiography, based on my homeless experiences. That probably needs to be updated. 

I'm still going to write children's fiction & fiction that's suitable for all ages. Also non-fiction. The only "dirty" stuff you might see, is me writing about the fictional Timberwood cult that exposes what usually goes on in cults. Ephesians 5:11-12.