I FINALLY Got Me A Place

I started writing this on Friday, April 7, 2023.



Hello, everyone. I'm finally off the streets. I wish I could say, "For good!", but you never know, with this targeting. I can't pile up belongings, because I never know when or if there might be a gang stalking setup for me to have to flee or bounce from here. This is a month-to-month place. I said I will try not to let the perps make me back homeless on the streets again. Thanks for all of your donations, contributions & support. 

Here's what I said on a new pinned tweet for today (Saturday April 8, 2023):

"I'm off the streets now. Got a place to live in South Texas. Still looking for a job. 

#TargetedIndividual #GangStalking #WritingCommunity #Christians

paypal.me/John146WTL

venmo.com/Candy-Grandpre

$PsychWorld35 CashApp

I will continue with writing, to try to earn a living."

Due to the targeting, & nothing GOOD (or positive) being guaranteed, I still have to keep the fundraiser up. I updated my YouTube description box, as well. I need to update the fundraiser. I still need it because, here's the deal.

I don't have to ask for help with $360/week extended stay hotel or motel anymore. This place is $540/month. They cut off my SSI, which probably would've only been $24, anyway. My Social Security is $910. My storage bill is about $117/month, & my phone bill is $50/month. That would leave me with $203/month left over, until they increase the storage unit price in July. I hope I can get food stamps. 

This place doesn't really have transportation. The bigger city does. I guess you can call it the country or a rural area. DoorDash doesn't even come over here. Only 3 options for Uber Eats. 

Here's a YouTube video of my new place. I JUST GOT HERE in this rural small town, & the perps ramped up the harassment REALLY bad, both online & in person. Especially online!

https://youtu.be/jKAlTJTITYs

The online cyber #gangstalkers ramped up the attacks on me since I got this place to live. I'm currently in South Texas in a small town, & they're already trying to figure out where I live, & they're plotting to sabotage my new housing, to force me to be back #homeless again!

This place isn't ideal for me, but it's what I can get (for now). Hopefully something better in the future. I miss detox baths & cooking. I DAMN SURE was looking forward to doing cooking YouTube videos & writing & publishing cookbooks! 

Only microwave, mini-fridge & tiny shower in this cabin. I wish for a place with BOTH heat & A/C, a stove & oven, & a bathtub. Also, a full-size fridge & freezer. Maybe that can come later. This place doesn't seem like it's insulated, & they put me right on the end, by all the noise & traffic. This'll do for now. I certainly wouldn't want to live here for the rest of my life. The tap water tastes DISGUSTING, & the shower water only stays hot for 3 minutes.

The good part about this place, is that I have a roof over my head (but it's for an indefinite amount of time). I didn't have to pay a deposit, get credit check or anything like that.

"All Bills Paid FROM $540 monthly (for 1 bed options)

Options include bed with linens, fridge, microwave, TV, A/C. Call Today show contact info

No Credit Check
No Long Term Contract
No Pet Deposit
Coin laundry near by
Ask about 1, 2, 3 bed options!!!
Ready for Immediate Move In Today! Call Today"

So, even though finances are tight, I can have a roof over my head, without the "3 & 1/2 times the rent rule", which was keeping me homeless. No more affordable housing available really, all over the country. 

I'm happy that I can spend more time as a full-time writer/author. I already got my 1st job rejection here. I will still continue to need help, due to this targeting. If I can get food stamps &/or a job, then I probably won't need that much help. I definitely will need less help than when I was on the streets, homeless. Remember when I told you that homelessness was more expensive than housing?

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/11/homelessness-more-expensive-than-housing.html



Thanks so much.