My Likes & Dislikes About My New Place

Even though this place isn't as ideal as I'd like for it to be, I'm thankful & glad to be off the streets. Glad to get to have my own place, although this isn't a place I would want to live at for the rest of my life.

The online perps illegally found out almost EXACTLY where I live. They probably DID find out the exact cabin I'm staying in. They were getting frustrated that they couldn't find out at first. Making threats to make me back homeless on the streets again. I didn't even want them to know that I was staying in Bloomington, TX. They're already threatening to have me wrongfully banned from every place of business here. I told y'all about them bragging about their cyber stalking crimes on the fake tiwatch.org website. 

Someone sent for me to come down here from Cincinnati (I stayed in Cincinnati & was struggling out in the cold on the streets for 2 months, after the perps ran me out of Pensacola, Florida for the SECOND TIME!), & then she ghosted me once I got down here. MILITANTLY ignoring all of my Twitter DM's. Makes me start to question whether or not she's a fake TI perp. I'm HEAVILY tempted to block ALL contact with her! She was trying to get me to come & rent an RV with a man who's supposedly a TI, but he said he preferred people to have their own vehicles. I forgot the reason why he said he couldn't rent the RV to me. But I found this cabin opportunity on Craigslist. The perps fraudulently & illegally found out, & they doxxed where I live. 

People acted like they didn't want to help me get down here & get the place. They started pouring in LITERALLY last-minute help! Thanks for the help. I'm glad. I told them that this could help me off the streets for a long time, & I'll only pay $540/month, rather than $360/week in an extended stay hotel. I just needed a hand up, not a handout. Next month, in a few days, I will be able to pay the $540 for the entire month with my Social Security check. If I don't get food stamps, then I may need to have to ask for help with money for food, but we'll see. As I said, hopefully, I can earn it through my writings, since I can't get a job. I keep praying against the perps having success with their fake threats. Trying to get closer to God. It's very evil that they do this to me. 

So, here are my likes & dislikes about the new place.

LIKES

1) I can have a place to live again, & BY MYSELF! No roommates.

2) The place was affordable enough for me to not have to worry about the 3 1/2 times the rent.

3) No deposit.

4) I can shower whenever I want to.

5) I can be safe & lock the door behind me.

6) I can sleep & wake up whenever I want to, if noise harassment campaigns aren't an issue.

7) I'm very close, like a block or a few blocks away from the post office, laundromat, stores, etc. 

8) I can eat whatever I want, when I want, & control my own food portion sizes. However much (or however little) I want to eat. No one controlling my food, like I'm a punished, undeserving child. I don't have to worry about being cheated out of grits or orange juice.

9) There's a walking trail nearby, to help motivate me to want to go walking for exercise again. I've been eating the wrong foods & being too sedentary because of poverty & homelessness. I want to eat more nutritious & improve my health.

10) I get to be in the South, with nice, warm weather. 

BONUS: I can work on more writing projects, & also practice whatever recipes I want. I can read the Bible & pray more often. Get closer to God. Also, listen to my Christian songs.



DISLIKES

1) The gang stalking is TOO BIG & TOO MUCH for such a tiny, 3-mile town. Almost EVERYONE, except for me, is a Satanic perp. Go to church all you want. You're STILL a perp!

2) I can't get to take my beloved detox baths. I may have to get a kiddie pool for that. It will be a time-consuming struggle to empty out the water. I don't know. I'll think about it.

3) I'm RIGHT by the traffic, where there's so much noise, & I can't get any peace & quiet. I couldn't get to do a work at home job. Gang Stalking noise harassment campaigns, blasting loud bass music, loud cars passing by, perps idling loud vehicles, trains nearby.

4) The drinking tap water tastes like it's toxic.

5) The shower water isn't always hot.

6) Quite small space. 

7) No stove or oven, but thankfully, 1 of my YouTube subscribers gifted me whatever I wanted. $200 from Fingerhut. I got a toaster oven, a crockpot slow cooker & 2 towel sets. I thought cooking with the crockpot would be easy, but I'm still learning. I miss the stove & oven. I should've gotten a hot plate, but @ the time, I forgot what it was called. I wish I had a juicer &/or smoothie maker, but I don't have enough space in here for that. With me being targeted, & the perps threatening me with being back homeless again, I can't accumulate too much. 

8) No REAL grocery stores here. I have to go all the way to Victoria & go to HEB or something like that. I don't feel comfortable with fake Walmart produce. 

9) Transportation is a struggle, DoorDash doesn't come here, & Uber Eats has only 3 restaurants. & the delivery fees are about $10.99. I DEFINITELY need a vehicle! The little buses are free, but you have to schedule (in advance) a window between 7 AM & 4 PM Monday through Friday. They run in 2-block intervals. 

10) I think it's easier for the perps to get me wrongfully banned & back homeless on the streets again, since this is month-to-month, like an extended stay hotel, & not a 1-year lease. I hate that those fake demonic cult devils illegally found out where I live, & they have the # to the front office & everything! Like I'm a child! They delusionally believe they're internet babysitters punishing a child who's in a lifelong detention, yet THEY'RE the criminal, illegal, Satanic sex traffickers!

11) Too many gross, nasty, Satanic, evil flies, gnats & whatever other pests. The garbage can is right by me, but it's good that I don't have to walk far at all.

12) I don't think I can have the opportunity to rent a car, since I don't have a year lease + utility bill. Also, not enough money to rent a car. Hell, I almost didn't get to get my driver's license switched back over to Texas. I don't think I can buy a car, either.

13) I miss swimming.

BONUS: I don't like that the air conditioner doesn't dry up water like other A/C's do.



That's all I can think of, for now. I need to pray harder against them getting me wrongfully banned from the nearby businesses, & also pray against them trying to make me back homeless again. This is part of the spiritual warfare.