Protection For Sodomites & Illegal Immigrants

I said this on Twitter.

"There's protection for LGBTQIA community & illegals, which is a choice, but no protection for Black people, elderly, children, disabled, #homeless people, military veterans, & #TargetedIndividuals."

Someone chimed in & said, "Protection for atheists but not for christians! Marxism reigns supreme!" & she should've capitalized the word, "Christians", & then she included Catholics. She capitalized Catholics, though. Catholics aren't real Christians! They're ecumenical & Satanic. They're like the fake TI perps of the Christian religion. Playing both sides.

I forgot to mention the lack of protection for Christians, as well. With Christian persecution. My fault. I was SOOOOO heated angry about all of the fake TikTok & YouTube"violations " for speaking the truth. 

Many truthers say, "Truth is HATE SPEECH". 

When your account gets community post violation strikes anywhere on social media, that's how you know you said something that goes against the fake, Satanic NWO New World Order agenda. They don't care that they can get a video from TEN YEARS AGO! They will STILL strike it down! They falsely accuse you of bullying, harassment & hate speech towards gays, illegals, pedophilia & whatever else that's morally WRONG! They're a "protected" group. & then they want to bully you & MAKE you learn your lesson for ever speaking the truth again!

Why is there no protection for the "mentally ill"? Y'all call us crazy & schizo. Y'all say we need to get locked up. Y'all target, stalk, follow, harass & illegally surveillance us. Keep provoking innocent, good people to anger. 

Why is there no protection for "fat" people? Why isn't fat-shaming considered as "hate speech"? Why aren't fat people like me considered as a protected group? You call me fat & greedy hundreds of times a day!

Are sodomites & illegals the only ones who deserve to have "hurt feelings" & be in distress? You gang stalkers hurt my feelings & offend me thousands of times a day. Where's MY protection? 

I know a LEGAL Mexican when I see one, & I know an ILLEGAL Mexican when I see one! I'm not prejudiced against Mexicans, as a race, like the perps want to falsely paint me as. Many of us Americans are tired of being robbed of our money & resources. People can speak out against their OWN American people, saying, "You deserve to be punished with homelessness & poverty because you're lazy & don't wanna work! You're stealing our tax dollars & freeloading off of the government ", which isn't true. But we can't speak out against ILLEGALS having more rights in our OWN country than us! Why don't Americans side-eye undocumented immigrants getting Social Security, food stamps, Medicaid, etc., but they do it to their own kind? 

I have FIRSTHAND experience with racism towards me from people of ALL races, including my own Black people! & with other Blacks, I have to deal with COLORISM, TEXTURISM & FEATURISM, even from my own family members. It's OK for Mexicans (both legal AND illegal) to be prejudiced against Black people, while they kiss White people's asses & make babies with them! & the fake Black Hebrew Israelites cult try to falsely say that Mexicans are part of the 12 tribes of Israel. Mexicans don't act like they're our kind. I heard that historically, there were Blacks in Mexico. I'm pretty sure there are still some Afro-Mexicans. 

The fake illuminati shadow government elite globalists expect us to be forced to tolerate the destruction of the whole world, & then blame us. They force us to tolerate LGBTQIA or whatever fake "new" alphabet letter is next, they also force us to tolerate & accept terrorism, gang stalking, bad food, fluoridated water, Big Pharma, chemtrails, illegal immigration, pedophilia, government corruption, the fake COVID-19 & all the bullshit that comes with it, they force us to "stand with Ukraine", & everything else. What's next? We go to jail for speaking out against a Satanic ritual done in plain sight? 

Gang Stalking is the REAL hate crime, yet the perps fraudulently & illegally (criminally, illegally & undeservingly) get rewarded & paid when they should be punished! I'm FUCKING fed up! Other so-called Targeted Individuals get hateful & block you when you speak out against the fake LGBTQIA community or anything else. FAKE! A fake TI perp on Twitter @HatingHatred hypocritically blocked me for no reason. That's pretty hateful! A fake bitch, named Elnora Winters got hateful & unfollowed me on Twitter for the same reason. I guess more people will block me or get offended after seeing this post. My mere EXISTENCE has been offending people since I was born!

If targeted individuals are God's so-called "chosen ones", then what are they doing, walking around being gay? But y'all tell me about MY sins? 

My TikTok account is on its last legs, trying to get the truth out, especially about that fake Cottage Cafe incident in Pensacola. I'm HEAVILY shadowbanned! Someone on Twitter said that there's protection for gays, Muslims & Jews, but people can offend Christians all day on TikTok.

I have to be able to speak my mind, SOMEWHERE! What ever happened to people saying that TikTok is a threat to the NWO? It doesn't sound like it. TikTok seems like they censor you worse than YouTube & Facebook. This just ain't right!