Star Bricker Attacked My Ebooks Again

Just when I thought Star Bricker the gang stalking, DYING of cancer having ass, IGNORANT sex trafficking perp left me alone! She does this EACH & EVERY time I publish an Amazon ebook! You shun natural remedies & wonder why you're DYING of cancer! I can write whatever I want, how I want! Stop trying to control me! YOU'RE the narcissist! It's been nearly 4 years of your stalking. You know how I write, & I won't change. Keep being a Big Pharma slave. Stop with the harassment. You're creepy! She just wants to halt the sales of my ebooks.



Here's her false BAD "review". 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C3FFX6S4?ref=d6k_applink_bb_dls&dplnkId=2d98cf26-3ded-43fd-a29e-557b13a017cb

"NOT a Cookbook.
Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2023
I have read other offerings by the same author and was hoping for an improvement, but was disappointed again. This is not a cookbook. There are "detox" and "natural cures" which make no sense if you have a working liver and kidneys, and mixing vinegar with baking soda, which produces a minor amount of CO² and saltwater. The author also equates digestive remedies with the uterus, and thinks drinking mud and spoonfuls of coconut oil is a good thing to do. So scientifically, the book is not correct. Going on to the actual food portion, well, it is just strange. Coconut oil and pink salt are added to just about everything, and most "recipes" are merely stir-ins of "instant" and canned foods. The recipes are not healthy and they do not even appear to be edible. There is no originality, no tested results, no thought for anything other than "this is the food I have now, I'll mix it together and nuke it." Basically, it is a compilation of any food reference, both "fact" and fiction, from the author's precious short stories and blogs. There are too many links to count, including links to a recipe and cooking channels that the author considers better than her own, recommendations to specific products and retailers, more of her short stories mentioning food she has never made, and how to send the author donations over and above the price of the book. There is also, weirdly, mentions of recipes that did not work. I researched one such recipe, and she attempted to cook one pound of rice and almost a pound of dried beans without knowing the ratio of water to food needed or any additional prep time, despite including a hint on how to cook both rice and beans earlier in the booklet. I have been cooking for 50 years and have developed many original recipes in that time, but only share the food when I know it is good and the actual recipe when I am confident anyone can produce the same good results, as long as they stick to the recipe. Before cooking from a cookbook, I read it, cover to cover, to increase my knowledge about the food, techniques, and even history. There are some really bad cookbooks out there, and this is one. BTW, it takes about 30 minutes to read, but would take about 3 hours if you click through all the links. Who does that?"



This is coming from the SAME stupid bitch who took the fake COVID-19 vaccines + got all of her updated boosters! I don't have to even wish anything on you, but you won't have much longer to live. You signed your own death warrant. You're on your way to hell, & you're STILL in that fake Mormon cult, huh? An unrepentant, reprobate DEMON! An obsessed, delusional LESBIAN who cares more about a stranger than her own husband. Tend to your own family! I hope you get prosecuted for your cyber harassment crimes, just like the fake Darnell Williams perp. 



I'm not changing my writing!