You're NOT going to silence me!

Attacking my blog & YouTube channel, but I bet you won't get THESE videos taken down, because they're perp accounts in defense of you, & they're smeared to make me look crazy! This is the EXACT content that he maliciously waited 7 months to get taken down on MY account. If what you did was righteous, my video would still be up, & my channel wouldn't be on strike. & you would've never waited until MONTHS later, to try to get my blog taken down! 

He's DEFINITELY demon-possessed with a reprobate mind, trying to play "god"! He doesn't play fair. 



Pt. 1

https://youtu.be/aUdKXnOACFU

Pt. 2

https://youtu.be/7E6wPJT-WH0



You just wanted to attack MY account! My Candy Grandpre YouTube channel is wrongfully on strike for a week. He waited until after I announced that Imy monetized account is eligible for the 1st payment. Stay your tranny ass in Pensacola, stop stalking me, & leave ME the fuck alone! I'm older than you. Probably old enough to be your mother. You're narcissistic to the core!

Here's proof that this is the same guy connected  to the sex traffickers. The 1st guy in this audio. The devil worshipping 🏳️‍🌈 threatened me & lied on me, & that's OK. So, you want to to ruin a homeless person's life & pick fights because of not being able to afford to give you a tip? Who's the prejudice one here? You know FUCKING WELL that you picked the fight with me 1st, & THEN I put you on camera! "I" am the TRUE victim of bullying, hate & harassment! NOT you!

https://youtu.be/ODN0qO-k1Bs

Like someone on Quora said. ALL of you Satanic perps need to be put on death row!