YouTube & TikTok Striking All Of My Videos

It's been like this for the past few weeks! I think the perps are trying to get all of my social media to die. They're shaking in their boots, threatened by me exposing the truth about their dirty deeds.

I didn't see these attacks coming, but I had planned, a long time ago, to re-release my videos & make them back public again. There was a time when I was forced to have to hide almost all of my YouTube videos, because Star Bricker kept falsely reporting every single video, trying to get all of my YouTube channels wrongfully taken down. She also tried that with all of my Amazon Kindle ebooks, & only 1 of them wasn't successful with being appealed. She already succeeded @ getting the 1st "Psych World" YouTube channel completely wiped out. Nearly succeeded @ getting the currently main "Targeted by the Psych World" channel wrongfully wiped out. I couldn't upload any videos for over 2 years on there. In late January or early February of this year, I discovered that I can make videos on there again. She attacked every single YouTube channel that I've had.

This is the ebook she got wrongfully blocked on Amazon Kindle. They shun the truth!

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/my-covid-19-reality-ebook-free-download.html

Yesterday, after I announced that I re-released many of my videos on my other channels & made them back public again, the fake "Darnell Williams" perp (NOT his real name) kept falsely reporting all of them for medical misinformation. He self-righteously falsely accused me of violating the terms of service, when he hypocritically makes fake accounts like this!

https://youtube.com/@candygrandpre2428

That is NOT me, & I didn't authorize that account. He did this! I reported that fake account on 2 of my 3 channels, & they're still up there. YouTube won't do anything. He stole my Amazon Kindle author account picture, against my consent, & photoshopped it, altering it to look more Satanic/demonic. & then, when I exposed the shit that he's doing & screenshot it, he falsely said that those pictures are "his", & that I'm the 1 stealing from him & using "his" pictures without "his" consent. I'm SICK of the mind fuckery! I REALLY am! Harassing, bullying, & stalking people is against the rules, as well. But you break these rules EVERY day! Gang Stalking is a felony crime!

He keeps telling me, "We OWN you!"; or he'll say, "We're watching you!" Who is "we"? Many people are saying that when someone says, "we", then they're admitting that they're referring to legion in the Bible.

TikTok is doing the same thing. Every time I expose the gang stalking, I'm lucky if I get 4 views. If not, then my videos are getting wrongfully striked down for harassment & bullying (against protected people), when I'm actually EXPOSING what's being done to me! 

This is why I quit TikTok the 1st time!

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/02/my-short-lived-tiktok-experience.html

Over 30 videos got wrongfully striked yesterday evening on my main TBTPW channel, & about 10 of them wrongfully striked on the TBTPW backup channel. I can't post on the backup channel for at least a week. 

The COVID-19 scam IS fake! & people are DYING, losing their souls, & going to hell behind our psychopathic, FAKE, Satanic illuminati NEW WORLD ORDER shadow government! Stop lying to people! Y'all are murderers! 

Many of my videos had nothing to do with the fake COVID-19 scam, & some videos, I didn't even mention "COVID-19, vaccines, or coronavirus". They rejected each & every last video that I appealed. All 30 + videos! You can't even mention "COVID-19", "Coronavirus", "vaccines", etc. You can't call gang stalkers, "dykes", "faggots" or "trannies" because they're a "protected" group of people. But they can call me mentally slow & crazy, & fat & greedy all day long! They can falsely accuse me of being a scammer, while throwing up the devil horns emoji "🤘" all day long! THEY are the SEX trafficking, scamming, liars & deceivers. Gang Stalking is the scam! Human trafficking is the fraud! 

I'm NOT shutting up!