Not A Dizzy Izzy Game

Hello, everyone. It's been a while since I worked on any writing projects because I've been suffering bad vertigo & nausea lately. I've been attacked with this illness (& even had to go to the emergency room) ever since I announced that I was starting to work on more writing projects & ebooks. 

The gang stalkers, narcissistic abusers & fake TI perps are REALLY mad at me for accomplishing getting off the streets without selling out. They got mad at me & sabotaged my cookbook. They got mad & sabotaged my YouTube channel, attacking ALL 3 of my channels once I got my 1st monetization payment on my Candy Grandpre channel. They even nearly succeeded @ wiping out my TikTok! My 1st duet & also 1st Livestream on TikTok both got wrongfully taken down. I started getting perped more & losing followers once I hit 1000. Them attacking me with the forced sleep deprivation, noise harassment campaigns, vertigo & nausea is keeping me from accomplishing my writing goals to make earned income & make a living. They even sabotaged & shut down possible job opportunities here in Bloomington, TX. The perps have been harassing me even more, talking about how they own my soul! They expect for me to give my soul for free, in exchange for NOTHING! I don't deserve this! As I'm writing, they're attacking me with noise harassment loud music with their cars that need to be confiscated. 

The perps don't want me making a living or earning an extra income. I currently have only $14.75 in the bank left over, & less than$15 in cash for the REST OF THE MONTH!

Since I've been suffering the vertigo, & I'm feeling a little bit better, I'm going to write a short story about someone suffering this condition. I know they're hitting me with Directed Energy Weapons, causing me this vertigo & nausea. Here's the short story.

_______________________________________________



Isabella isn't feeling well this morning. She was caught off guard when she woke up stumbling like a drunkard. Everything around her is spinning. Her stomach feels like a tornado. She has to call in sick from work because she's suffering THAT BADLY!

Her sister, Katie, saw her hunching over the toilet, anticipating to vomit. Nothing was coming up. 

Katie said, "Morning sickness?" 

Isabella told her, "No."

Katie asked her, "How do you you know? Did you take a pregnancy test to find out?"

Isabella responded, "Please. Now is NOT the time! I'm blacking out & feeling dizzy."

Katie said, "Well, your name IS Isabella. Hmm... So the illness fits your name, huh, Dizzy Izzy? Are you suffering tinnitus? Meniere's? What's going on?"

Isabella told her to get lost. 

Isabella went to Urgent Care & was prescribed Meclizine. She came home with the prescription bottle, & her grandma, Beatrice, threw the medicine STRAIGHT into the garbage. 

Isabella asked, "What was THAT for? I needed that!" 

Grandpa Vincent told her, "You better listen to your grandma. She knows best. We need to get back to those old school folk remedies. Here's some homemade chicken soup. Eat that." 

Isabella started to feel nearly 100% better after her 1st sip. She was AMAZED! She leaped for joy. She thought the soup tasted WAAAAY better than any canned soup. Grandma Beatrice also put some apple cider vinegar & citrus fruits in it. 

Katie said, "Hey, Grandpa. Can I get some of that Dizzy Izzy Miracle Soup, too?"

Grandpa Vincent said, "No, because you're always eating up all of my Miracle Whip". 

She said, "But Grandpa, c'mon! That's old news, & it happened long time ago. Just because I had the last of it doesn't mean that I ate it all." 

He said, "Why don't you go get some Miracle Pizza (really Papa John's) down the street since you ate up all the pizza last time! Greedy butt!"

He shrugged it off with love & hugged her. Everyone was having the Miracle Soup for dinner, & everyone in the house had at least SOME ailment to be healed that night, whether it be arthritis, ear infections, flu, you name it.

THE END