Sick Of Social Media Censorship!

This past Saturday, I finally did my 1st Livestream on TikTok. Talking about my targeting. I originally planned to talk for just 20 or 30 minutes, but it ended up being 50 minutes. I was in the middle of talking, & out of NOWHERE, the perps got my Livestream wrongfully shut down for "hateful content & hateful behavior"! I appealed it, & they rejected my appeal. They were upset @ me getting support. I had @ least 220 likes & maybe 450 people to tune in. 

When I did my 1st duet video on TikTok, the fake Darnell Williams perp got that wrongfully striked. That was the day that I went to the laundromat, & he was calling himself, "Pimp Azz Darnell Williams" & "Sexnell Willicums" & talking about forcing me to join a Luciferian sex cult. TikTok always lies & says that he never violated any rules, so I quit reporting. I just block. It's a daily annoyance. 

He breaks social media guideline rules every day, yet acts self-righteous. 

I don't know how that devil worshipping tranny from Cottage Cafe in Pensacola was able to successfully get my blog posts wrongfully shut down on here. He also strategically waited for me to get my 1st monetization payment from YouTube to take OLD videos & get them wrongfully striked! You're NOT going to bully me into silence! He doesn't even play fair. He's younger than me & a Satanic transgender bully. Nobody reported my posts for over a year. I thought this blog was a safe space for me to vent. The perps stalk everything I do like babysitters. He needs to go to prison for what he did to me! If what you did was righteous, then why do you try to shut the truth down? Imma call you a faggot again! Faggot! But it's ok for you to call me crazy & say that I'm nasty, & that I stink? You acted like a tranny Karen over a $2 tip! Very power-hungry. & you're going to go fry in hell!

When I made my private YouTube videos back public again, the perps kept falsely reporting all of my videos for COVID-19 misinformation, even when the videos had nothing to do with that. So much more of my gang stalking evidence being wrongfully erased! They did that on my Targeted by the Psych World channel & the Backup channel. I'm going to say it here. The fake COVID-19 BULLSHIT! 

TikTok is worse than YouTube with the censorship. They shun Christians. I don't even bother with fakebook & shit stain gram anymore! 

How come I see people using words, like "faggot" & "nigga", & their videos don't get shut down or censored? TikTok is ok with videos of kid throwing up Satanic hand signs, though. 

This blog is considered a New World Order threat. Google censors my blog & only publicizes posts that they want for me to look embarrassed or crazy. How can gang stalkers control Google searches about me? NONE of my short stories are in the top 10 blog posts! Only posts that the perps want me to look crazy with. 

Whenever I Google search "Gang Stalked Creole Author" this is the only post that comes up.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/05/homeless-targeted-individual-forced-to.html

I have over 700 blog posts. There was a time where the only post that would show up is me exposing Alaska Prepper Rudy. & the perps blew out of proportion, something that was none of their business!  

Fuck Google! @ least on DuckDuckGo, I get a lot of good search results! They even show search results of my short stories! How about THAT!? I just checked, & the posts even show up on MSN & Yahoo!

Because of new CEO, I'm lucky to have some Freedom of Speech on Twitter, but fake followers are quick to get offended & follow & block.