What's It Like To Be In Foster Care? 05/22/2023

Hmm... With this short e-booklet, I don't know where to begin. Here's a fictional short story that I recently wrote, to give you a small idea. Well, it might be a longer ebook.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2023/04/i-want-my-house-cleaned.html

I think I wrote another one. Let me go find it.

Well, I can't find it right now. Onto the book.

Here's the Amazon Kindle link.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C88NCFRH?ref=d6k_applink_bb_dls&dplnkId=a19f9a0a-e434-43c2-8d80-6532a04e5c02



06/14/2023

Ok. I found it.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/02/from-tragedy-to-reconciliation.html


*Disclaimer: I'm a (formerly homeless) Targeted Individual, being Gang Stalked & tortured with Directed Energy Weapons. The gang stalkers think it's funny to try to have me back on the streets again. I'm also an author & an aspiring cook. Any negative reviews on any of my Amazon Kindle e-books, that you see, are fake, non-genuine, inauthentic insults towards the target (ME), to sabotage my way of living. These people are human (sex/organ/labor, etc.) traffickers. They're part of a Satanic criminal cult network organization. They're narcissistic abusers who get paid to slander & destroy innocent lives. Don't participate. They get paid to write fake "bad" reviews on all of my ebooks, to try to keep me forced homeless & sabotage my income. They're on their way to hell! Please don't pay attention to them & let them deter you from supporting an innocent person. 


Update: It is now Wednesday, June 14, 2023. I was forced to take a 3-week hiatus, battling bad vertigo, sleep deprivation & nausea because they're attacking & torturing me with Directed Energy Weapons. I ended up having to go to the emergency room 2 days after I started working on this because they don't want me publishing or exposing anything!


The CPS foster system is a child trafficking scam. This is common knowledge now. Many people have been persecuted & even outright MURDERED, trying to expose this! Look up Senator Nancy Schaefer. Some of the online resources I had, a decade ago, I wish I still had access to them. 



I talk about my experiences all the time on YouTube.

Here are all 3 of my channels.

https://youtube.com/@TargetedCreole82583

https://youtube.com/@targetedbythepsychworld

https://youtube.com/@cherryjig7983



I guess I'll make this ebook to be 2 parts. 1st, I'll tell you a generalized summary of my personal experiences. & then I'll give examples of how the system operates, backed up with resources & research (or maybe vice versa). You'll think that the biological parents are bad people who are guilty & deserve to have their children removed, UNTIL it happens to YOU & YOUR families! Wake up! 


________________________________________________

This isn't a total autobiography of the entire 39/40 years of my life, but this is just a summary of my personal foster care experiences. I'm not going to go into specific details, but will give some examples. The online gang stalkers brag about stalking & tracking my every move. Since I'm also putting this on Amazon Kindle, I can't name names of my abusers in this ebook, but I've named them elsewhere. 

Many people would say stuff like, "Pictures, or it didn't happen!" Yeah, right! There wasn't any social media or video cellphones for the masses back in 1986, when I was 3 years old. Besides, what does a 3-year old know about picking up a cellphone & video recording abuse? I'll just leave it up to you to decide on whether or not you want to believe me or think I'm lying or over exaggerating. If you feel like I'm not being truthful, it's because YOU'RE an abusive, narcissistic predatory gang stalker! That's why! 

My name is Candy Grandpre. I was born on Thursday, August 25, 1983 @ 10:23 PM. I was born 13 minutes apart from my twin sister. She was born @ 10:36 PM. We are the 7th & 8th out of 9 children off of my mother's side. I'm the 7th child. The biological father has children from a previous marriage. (See? The gang stalkers keep hacking in & altering my text.) We were born at Charity Hospital in New Orleans. A VERY wicked hospital, & I'm GLAD it got shut down! Now, Ochsner needs to get shut down!

1 of the fake social workers gave us this "Life Book". I don't remember how old I was when I received it. Maybe 10 or 11 years old. In the Life Book, it said that we were staying @ St. Vincent's Infar Home from 02/16 - 03/16/1984, which means that we were 6 months old when we came to the foster home. The former foster mom, who never cared about us, kept lying for years to people, saying that she got us when we were 5 months old. Just like, she had it in our school records that we were born August 26, when it was the 25. The 25th is what the birth certificate says. I feel like, the former foster mom doesn't deserve to have our ORIGINAL birth certificate, if she hates us & doesn't care about us. She even has possession of childhood pictures of us that we'll never get to be able to see again in life. Foster care abuse destroyed my family relationship!

I heard that our oldest biological brother supposedly made up some lie on the biological mom, & that's why me & my twin sister got taken away. I don't know how true all that is. I don't know why the 1st batch of kids got taken away in the 1st place. The biological mom had us in batches of 3's, for each decade. I heard that the youngest biological brother is the only one who never had to go through foster care. I read in the records that the biological mom's visitation rights were terminated when we were 2 years old.

I remember being physically & verbally abused in early childhood. Always punished & yelled at for "bad behavior". Abused by the foster family members & also physically abused & beat on at that daycare. The daycare people used to physically abuse all the kids, except for their 4 top favorite girls who got royalty treatment. 

The former foster mom & her 3 biological children used to physically abuse & beat on us. Especially her son. Also, 1 of my older biological brothers used to beat & abuse me & my twin sister. He's 10 years older than us. He used to do stuff like, lock us up in a hot laundry room for hours & then take us out & shake us & beat us with a metal clothes hanger when we were in kindergarten. Also, in kindergarten, after they put me in Special Ed, the teachers used to lock me up in a small janitorial closet for the entire school day, every day. Again. For "bad behavior". Imagine sadistic, abusive adults justifying abuse because we were "bad"! Throughout the school years, teachers even told flat out lies about me in my IEP reports. How do you make up lies on a kindergartener, 1st grader, etc.? 

Some people say that we went through Satanic Ritual Abuse as children. 

https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/

https://www.survivorshandbook.com/ultimate-betrayal/


Wanda Karriker - Incest-The ultimate betrayal.pdf

https://extreme-abuse-survey.org/download.php?file=Wanda%20Karriker%20-%20Incest-The%20ultimate%20betrayal.pdf



https://sites.google.com/site/globaldeception/evolution/evolution-of-dissociasion-and-programming-wanda-karriker


https://ritualabuseinfo.livejournal.com/tag/satanic%20ritual%20abuse


I remember being spiritually oppressed as a child, but was too young to understand what was going on. Certain things, I will not say, because I don't want the gang stalkers using it against me & giving themselves another reason to harass me. I used to have lots of nightmares. I used to dissociate. I still dissociate - daydream a lot. Lots of C-PTSD. I remember having lots of sleep paralysis experiences. I was afraid of the dark. I used to wake up with bruises, scratches, & bloody nose or mouth very frequently. Me & my twin sister used to levitate in the air as babies. I remember. 

I heard rumors that me & my twin sister were considered "crack babies". I'm not sure if that was true or not. I heard we were premature. I heard that I had a heart murmur when I was 2 years old. They also said that I had an ear infection so bad that it traveled to my brain, & I almost died. I had 2 strokes @ age 5; & abusive, narcissistic gang stalkers falsely accuse me of lying for pity, sympathy & attention. I took an overdose of my brother Sean's medication because I thought it tasted like candy. I think that's the cause of the strokes. I have the medical records for proof in my storage unit in Pensacola, Florida. I had eye surgery when I was 5 years old. My body started developing early. I had both scarlet fever & strep throat @ age 7. I heard that that created PANDAS, which is a precursor to Tourette's & OCD. 

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/pandas#:~:text=PANDAS%20is%20short%20for%20Pediatric,strep%20throat%20or%20scarlet%20fever.

Overview

What is PANDAS?
PANDAS is short for Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections. A child may be diagnosed with PANDAS when:

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), tic disorder, or both suddenly appear following a streptococcal (strep) infection, such as strep throat or scarlet fever.
The symptoms of OCD or tic symptoms suddenly become worse following a strep infection.


I had nose surgery when I was 10 years old, to get my adenoids removed. Then again at age 11, to get excess swollen tissues removed. I was forced to take prescribed steroids after the surgery. My twin sister told me that she read in some foster care records that we weren't expected to live past 12 years old, because we had so many medical issues. I really think these medical "issues" were cover-ups for more mind control experimentation. 

I was put on Prozac in 5th grade. That's when everyone started calling me fat & greedy, which is VERY triggering & upsetting. The abusive, narcissistic gang stalkers call me greedy every chance they get! Harassing me about food, when it's none of their business. I'm a 39-year old grown woman. 

The earliest I remember taking psych meds was in 1st grade, but I think I remember seeing the psychiatrist at age 4 or 5. The psychiatrist was even a perp! In fact, every psychiatrist I had! 

In 2nd grade, my twin sister was molested by the foster mom's cousins, but they were still kids, themselves. That resulted in us having to go to a group home for a few days. It was mind shattering & traumatic. I don't even remember the name of the group home. In high school, we ended up being forced to go to respite care. The respite care lady was a perp (gang stalker), too. 

I heard that the foster parents get extra money for putting the children in Special Ed & also more bonuses for drugging us on toxic psych meds, so that we don't question. Also, part of the MK Ultra silence. 

Me & my twin sister were never close. We never got along. The foster family didn't give a damn. They manipulated us to argue & fuss all the time, so that we can appear to be badly behaved & crazy, as another justification for more money-making strategies. They profited off of turning us against each other & pitting us against each other. Even manipulating favoritism & causing jealousy. It's common knowledge that my twin sister & entire biological family members are all gang stalkers, as well as foster family members. I have BLATANT gang stalking evidence, & my twin sister picked up where the foster mom left off, with the abuse. So did some of my biological brothers. They also picked up where she left off, with the abuse. They were victims that turned into predators, & at 22 years old, I made a decision to stop being an abusive person. I realized that I was abusive, acting out what happened to me. I recognized it & decided to break the cycle. I didn't know any better. I learned right from wrong, late in life. I'm sorry to the people I hurt because I didn't know any better.

The abusive, narcissistic fake foster mom never really taught us anything. Hell! She ran her own household like a cult. She used to have this Masonic, smelly foul-odored family across the street to stalk & spy on our every move & then report everything back to her. The foster mom used to have everybody else babysitting us. I remember being suspended from school in 2nd grade & being home alone. This happened quite a few times. Her abuse was bad enough that CPS was called on HER a few times! Despite being so abusive, she won "Foster Parent of the Year" award. I think she won that award 2 years in a row. The abuses are so bizarre that no one would believe you. The former foster mom is a devil. Not a saint. I had the same outrage that I felt about Jordan Neely & Daniel Penny! 

Here are some examples of the foster mom's abuses:

-Age 3, I remember being forced to sleep outside at night, a couple of times.

-She kept us overly sheltered & made it like we always needed to be watched, monitored & chaperoned. I was 22 years old, & people still would stalk & spy on me & then report back to the abusive, narcissistic fake foster mom. & she would confront me. At 22 years old, I had a 3 PM curfew! Yes, 3 PM! Even after Hurricane Katrina. Before Katrina, I had already had my own apartment that got destroyed. 

-She used to force us to eat soggy cereal out of the garbage can. 

-She used to beat us with a belt & put welts on us. The state told her to stop whipping us, so then, she would bust our lip or something like that. 1 time, during a fake IDMR cult convention, she busted my lip for telling a man from the cult, "Look @ my new shoes." I was 7 years old. 

-When I was a teenager, after the targeting started, she would tell me that I'm going to wind up in jail or dead & deserve it. She would call me crazy. She would drive around the neighborhood, pointing out what crackhead I'm going to be like. She would tell me that I'm going to grow up to be homeless on the streets, living underneath the bridge, wondering where my next meal is. She would tell me that I'm going to grow up to be a crazy, drug-addicted, schizophrenic prostitute. She even took up psychology college courses, to learn how to play psych games. Then, she switched her major to criminal justice. She showed me a "schizophrenic" White woman in a psychology textbook & told me that I look JUST LIKE HER! She once told a lady from the fake IDMR cult that she's going to have the doctor put me on a psychiatric medication that's going to destroy my liver & kill me. She would always make jail threats & threats to have me locked up in the mental institution. She told me that 1 of the Masonic gang stalking neighbors across the street told her that she should've left us where she found us. She told me, "I should've left you nasty, filthy, dirty babies where I found y'all! Lemme tell ya something, Candy! Y'all were so nasty, filthy & dirty that the social workers didn't even wanna touch y'all!" She would tell me that I don't have the mentality, the sense or the business to drive a car. That I'm irresponsible & immature. I'm 39 years old, & people still don't want me driving or having a car. She said SO MUCH STUFF! 

-She would always falsely accuse me of faking illness for attention, & force me to suffer. 

-I was 19 years old, & she thought she had the authority to restrict me from going to the biological oldest sister, Belinda's funeral. 

-After turning 18, she still restricted us from contact with the biological family members. Biological family members are more abusive than foster family members. 

-The foster sister, Joanie, was 19 years old, STILL getting belt whippings! 

-The foster mom kept sabotaging my attempts to get a job after I turned 18, & had me blacklisted from employment, just so she can steal my Social Security backpay & trust fund check. 

-The foster mom used to press us on our pressure points or pull & drag us by our ears (for coughing while sick) in front of everyone during the fake IDMR cult meetings.

-I was 18, going to college, still being forced to wear foster family members' old hand-me-down clothes that I wore since I was in 3rd grade! 

-As rich as the woman was, everything she got us had to be cheap, on sale, clearance & 90% off. Thrift store clothes. She gets herself a brand new BMW convertible & authentic mink coats! 

I use to have to go to speech therapy as a toddler. I started off in a regular kindergarten class. After I bit a boy, they put me in Special Ed. In 2nd grade, I was mainstreamed in Art. In 3rd & 4th grade, I was mainstreamed in Math. In 5th grade, I was mainstreamed in Math & Social Studies. I think Science, as well. In 6th grade, I was mainstreamed in Reading, Spelling, English & Math. I don't remember all the subjects I was mainstreamed in in 6th grade. In 7th through 9th grade, I had all regular classes, but always had 1 Resource class. 7th & 8th grade Resource Math & 9th grade Resource Reading. I had Level 1 Social Studies in 7th grade, which was almost like Honors. The fake foster mom would spread false information, lying, saying that in middle school & high school, that we had a Special Ed homeroom. Not true. I had a 3.8 GPA in 10th grade. I ended up with Honors classes & even graduated @ the top 10% of my class. Ranked 39 out of 404. I think I remember graduating high school with a 3.7 (or was it 3.6?) GPA. The abusive, fake foster mom picked a fight with me on purpose, to justify wrongfully punishing me from my Senior prom. I didn't have a positive graduation experience. She didn't want me striving for excellence.

I even went to college, & I have a BA in Spanish. I'm not fluent in Spanish, due to the gang stalking & social isolation. I nearly didn't make it to graduating college because of increased gang stalking while in college, family abuse from both biological & foster family members & Hurricane Katrina. After I turned 18 & went to college, I had a couple of smaller scholarships. 

The foster mom still sought to control me & control my finances even after I turned 18. After I turned 18, the foster care abuse got worse. That's what made me come to the conclusion that she was my MK Ultra mind control handler. I suffered Stockholm Syndrome & didn't realize it. She wouldn't let me break away. Eventually, I did. Even during college, she always manipulated me to feel like I would be dependent on her for the rest of my life. I proved her wrong. He acted like she couldn't stand my presence or existence, but wouldn't let me go, because she was still taking my money after I turned 18. 

I don't remember being bullied or picked on in kindergarten, but DEFINITELY 1st grade. I'm 39 years old & still get bullied. Gang Stalking is bullying on steroids. Those ignorant, project, ghetto, fake crusty kids at school used to say, "At least I know who my real momma is!" 
________________________________________________

Everyone in the foster care system is narcissistic, except for the VICTIMS! & sadly, some of the victims turn into the VERY SAME narcissistic predators they were abused by. Repeating the cycle. The CPS & foster care system is another form of gang stalking because you HAVE TO BE on the gang stalking list, in order for CPS to keep attacking you & your family like that. They're all involved. This is part of the New World Order Luciferian Masonic agenda. CPS workers are EXACTLY that. Gang Stalkers! & people are out here sabotaging families for revenge! Revenge is the #1 reason people call CPS on you! It's NEVER that they're "concerned", but they LIE & say that they're "concerned", just to pretend to look good. But God sees EVERYTHING! 

I wish I had the website, but I heard that these foster care/adoptive people & everyone in the CPS system have to be initiated occultists/witches in order to get those jobs/positions. They all sold their souls to Satan. That explains why they're so cutthroat & diabolical. They brainwash & mind control the foster children. The foster care system is part of the New World Order, as I said. I heard about foster parents still controlling & abusing the foster children, even after aging out of foster care.

Yes, I go around, "telling all my business", which is what the narcs don't want. They hate their kind being exposed! Abusive, narcissistic control freak fake "friends" do stuff like, weaponizing my past childhood traumas against me & re-inflicting the same abuse on me. They also want me to shut up, stop being so "negative" & let go of the PAST!

Here's an ebook I wrote about not being yet fully healed from my past traumas.

"Let It Go!"

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/let-it-go-free-ebook.html

You can read it for free at the link above, or you can support & purchase here. Your choice.

https://www.amazon.com/Let-Go-Path-C-PTSD-Healing-ebook/dp/B08W34MM1R/ref=mp_s_a_1_10?crid=1C76CPACM0JQZ&keywords=Candy+Grandpre&qid=1684812583&sprefix=candy+grandpre+%2Caps%2C437&sr=8-10



I've been through SO much, & people who haven't gone through it, try to minimize my suffering. They (online internet strangers being know-it-all cerebral narcissists) think they know MY OWN LIFE better than me. I try to get my story out, & I get discredited & ignored. I think it should be VIRAL news for people to know about someone like me, who was abused in foster care, put in a cult, forced into the mental health system, had to deal with narcissistic abuse, & was put on the gang stalking terrorist watchlist, & ended up chronically homeless. I'm surprised that I'm still alive. People hate me so much that they want me off this Earth. 

Here's my free ebook about being a targeted individual. This was my 1st ebook ever (self) published. The gang stalking network got SO mad at me! That's the origin of them writing false bad "reviews" on all of my ebooks, & I guarantee you they will say something fake on the reviews of this "Foster Care" e-book. 

"Gang Stalked & Targeted By The Psych World"

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/gang-stalked-targeted-by-psych-world.html

If you want to buy the ebook, here you go.

https://www.amazon.com/Gang-Stalked-Targeted-Psych-World-ebook/dp/B08N8BHBW6?ref_=ast_author_mpb

Here's a blog post about me talking about how I became targeted while still in foster care. Now, this blog post is long enough that it could've been its own ebook. Even other supposed "targeted individuals" think I'm full of πŸ’© & don't believe me. Come to find out, they end up being fake TI perps. 

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/11/how-my-targeting-started-blog-version.html



I wonder how many other targeted individuals were in the foster care system, or how many of them were adopted. Many don't want to talk about it, but I'm brave enough. I have so many posts on my blog about what I went through. 

Look @ this label on my blog.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/search/label/Foster%20Care%20Abuse?m=1



Sometimes, I DO wonder if I've been targeted since birth. I'll tell you what. People didn't start calling me "crazy" until this happened.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/11/how-my-targeting-started-blog-version.html



The former foster mom abused us & put us in a New Age cult, called the "Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research".

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/10/my-fake-idmr-cult-experiences.html

She ran her OWN household like a cult, & she was her own cult leader. She stood 4'11" tall, yet she had people almost the size of Shaq being fearful of her! 

Reference these 2 YouTube videos. The Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research 

I did this video in 2020.

https://youtu.be/rZZ7dhSTCE4

https://youtu.be/hTv52k3ROY0

Make sure you look at the description box of both videos.



The former foster mom used to steal our money. She gave a fake allowance of $20/month, & she used to take that, too. We were supposed to get $37/month. We were used as cleanup slaves. PLEASE read this blog post below!

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/04/foster-care-money-theft.html

Well, maybe I can copy & paste some of the stuff here, in case you're having trouble with the link. You can copy & paste the link, for yourself, in order to read everything in its entirety. 


Here's what else I said. I modified what I said (06/14/2023)

Here's a screenshot converted into a TikTok video.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT81GbJ89/

When I was in foster care back in the 90's, the former foster mom used to give us only $20 a MONTH allowance (when she was supposed to give us $37/month) & expect for us to responsibly manage it, which means to not spend it at all; while she had a 9-bedroom house , drove around in a BMW convertible, & wore authentic mink coats. When I worked my 1st job @ Popeyes when I was 17 (& getting cheated out of my work paychecks & being workplace mobbed), she was taking all of my money. Taking my checks. Even taking my Social Security check every month after I turned 18. She got me on SSI & Social Security for HER fake, retarded criminal, illegal, Satanic "benefit"! 

I AM disabled, but I always wanted to be successful, productive & independent. I never wanted to be on SSI & Social Security in the first place! It seems like the former foster mom & her GREED had me blacklisted from employment before adulthood because she thought she would control me for the rest of my life! I never had a chance! 

She set me up for poverty, homelessness & failure. I don't even know what it's like to even get $15,000/year of earned income salary! Despite having a Bachelor's degree, I've lived in EXTREME poverty all my life! She stole my trust fund check & Social Security backpay check. She's part of the fake IDMR cult. She's the one who got me put on the gang stalking list & blacklisted. Please don't dismiss my truth & cry for help. I'm NOT delusional or crazy!

The occult, freemasonry, witchcraft, Satanism, Voodoo, New Age Movement, etc. are all real! So is Jesus Christ. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20180302114155/http://www.stopcovertwar.com/homeless.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20200309130808/http://www.intmensorg.info/homelessness.htm

https://web.archive.org/web/20200408175648/http://www.intmensorg.info/familycourts.htm




Foster Care Money Theft
on April 17, 2022

Look at this Twitter thread.

Puff the Magic Hater (@MsKellyMHayes) Tweeted:
Did you know state agencies comb through the records of foster children to see who's eligible for Social Security, apply & make themselves the payee? Just read in Dorothy Roberts' Torn Apart that state agencies take more than $250 million in assets from foster children each year. 

https://twitter.com/MsKellyMHayes/status/1515296027309395975?s=20&t=aqXWTXU8aFCN6V500okjLA

Read the thread, if you can.


https://www.npr.org/2021/04/22/988806806/state-foster-care-agencies-take-millions-of-dollars-owed-to-children-in-their-ca

Shiny Ginger (@Shiny_Ginger) Tweeted:
@MsKellyMHayes @sextoyspolitics Over half of the people who are homeless out here were in foster care at some point. It’s insane. The social safety net is family and when it’s the state, you get absolutely screwed. 

https://twitter.com/Shiny_Ginger/status/1515452941334941697?s=20&t=aqXWTXU8aFCN6V500okjLA

(((LG7 )))πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ No one is free until all are free (@Lechatbon) Tweeted:
@Shiny_Ginger @MsKellyMHayes @sextoyspolitics But yet people persist in vilifying people made homeless by the greed, neglect, and sometimes outright crimes of others. 

https://twitter.com/Lechatbon/status/1515722567255920645?s=20&t=aqXWTXU8aFCN6V500okjLA

Here's my response.

Targeted Creole (@CreoleTargeted) Tweeted:
✋πŸ™‹‍♀️



Yep. Happened to me. It's beyond infuriating! The foster mom even stole my Social Security backpay check + my trust fund money. 

https://twitter.com/CreoleTargeted/status/1515458012894351362?s=20&t=aqXWTXU8aFCN6V500okjLA


https://www.inquirer.com/news/foster-parenting-philadelphia-social-security-payments-20211215.html

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2021/04/22/were-you-ever-in-foster-care-here-s-how-to-find-out-if-the-government-took-your-money



https://www.basicbooks.com/titles/dorothy-roberts/torn-apart/9781549193170/


https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2022/04/15/five-myths-child-welfare/


(Pardon me. They're coming at me from all angles with attacking me with Directed Energy Weapons, while I'm typing this. I can't even focus or concentrate. They're also remotely stabbing me in my right ear. They're vibrating my body so badly! It doesn't help that I'm still sleep deprived.)



Foster care = human trafficking. 

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/bless/utah.htm

Look at this. I believe that this David J. Stewart guy is a targeted individual.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Family/dcfs_monsters.htm

CPS steals children for profit

https://youtu.be/ztEqMounuRU

http://fightcps.com/

https://fightcps.com/fight-cps/

https://discover.hubpages.com/politics/fightcps



Drugging foster children

https://youtu.be/ISFPJL66p4c

https://discover.hubpages.com/family/drugging-foster-children

http://cpscorruption.blogspot.com/?m=0

https://www.drfostersessentials.com/store/warnings.php


A brief summary of my foster care abuse story. So embarrassing.


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/05-16-2020-blog-87-my-foster-care-abuse.html

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2021/12/bizarre-lifelong-trauma.html

Here's my video that I did, of me talking about being deprived of so much, during both childhood & adulthood. It just got done uploading.

https://youtu.be/6BzriAegBQw

They've been vibrating my body so badly that I can't even properly focus on my writing. I was going to do a separate blog post, talking more in depth about being so deprived all my life. But I'm always the first to be called "greedy" over a crumb!

I thank the Lord Jesus Christ EVERY DAY for delivering me out of psychiatry & the fake IDMR cult. I may be a targeted individual, but I'm set free from psychiatry & the mental health system. They want you to be a life-long psychiatry slave, even after you've aged out of the foster care system. Quit complying! The narcissistic gang stalkers are trying to force me back into it, against my will. They act like as if they WORSHIP & own my mental health. They won't back off & leave me alone. Being compliant & obedient with psychiatry won't make them treat me any nicer. I know, from personal experience. I'm glad I started resisting, & I will KEEP resisting! Call me crazy, schizophrenic, mentally unhinged, etc. all you want! But just remember, I will be a fatter, greedier pig & die sooner! 


http://www.wayneramsay.com/stigma.htm

https://bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_industrypsychiatry.htm

The Hidden Side of Psychiatry by Gary Null

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/hiddenside_psychiatry.pdf

http://www.whale.to/a/psychiatry_banners2.html

http://www.whale.to/a/psychiatry_h.html

http://psychrights.org/myths.htm

http://psychrights.org/horrors.htm

Do all the research you can on Senator Nancy Schaefer. 

I can't access the educate-yourself.org website right now.

06/14/2023. Here it is.

https://educate-yourself.org/cn/cpsabuseinmichigan14aug05.shtml

http://www.whale.to/c/pizzagate77.html

http://whale.to/b//cps.html

http://whale.to/b/child_protective_services.html

CPS worker tells teen to prostitute

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/08/cps-worker-tells-teen-to-prostitute.html


Innocence Destroyed documentary

https://youtu.be/48YF1uEuCUA

https://youtu.be/vhGz5NEPoGs

https://youtu.be/Ih0D85vhY-M

The foster care system ruined my life. A children's prison of horror. Yeah. The abusive, narcissistic fake foster mom had that big house that everyone thought was a haunted group home. Even as a child, I was always embarrassed & frightened. In New Orleans, they call it OCS, instead of CPS. 

There was this burned lady (a temporary respite foster care caretaker), who disclosed to me that the foster parents get more bonuses if they label the foster child as "special needs" & put them in special ed & on psych meds. How diabolical!

I don't wanna hear a FUCKING thing from you narcissistic gang stalkers lying, calling me "greedy" & a "scammer", fighting every day for my life to survive, & this is what the foster care system does to children! Trafficking, abusing & stealing from children! I strongly believe that it was the fake foster mom who put me in the gang stalking program. She predicted my future homelessness & poverty, while TRULY living deliciously & illegally. Like a rich man/Lazarus scenario.

I wonder how many foster children or how many birth parents who are victims of having their children kidnapped by the foster/adoption system are targeted individuals & don't even realize it!


I almost forgot about this one. Legally Kidnapped by Carlos Morales.


https://www.amazon.com/Legally-Kidnapped-Against-Protective-Services/dp/1511607203



I'm DEEPLY hurt & saddened by what happened to Jamiya & Jaden Bratcher!

https://youtu.be/kxmBGlkVbiA

https://youtu.be/dnTaG2NB6xs

https://youtu.be/WhuXlw9hyyM

https://youtu.be/Bp9Bi9tvaH8

The former foster parents used to make those THREATS to do stuff, along the lines of what happened to these twins. I'm glad they're safe now. 


Just a reminder. Manually copy & paste the links into your browser to look at, since this blog won't allow me to do hyperlinks. This is VERY important information that needs to get out. The Satanic NWO freemasons are behind this! Sorry for any typos, incorrect grammar, spelling, etc. The perps manipulated my writing. The perps are illiterate & can't spell yet try to talk about me! Most people tell me that I have EXCELLENT grammar, whenever the gang stalkers aren't sabotaging my writing! 

END OF EBOOK 

_______________________________________________

Hopefully, my blog & Ko-fi can help me make a living, stay off the streets & survive.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/

https://ko-fi.com/targetedcreole

I'm keeping my fundraiser up, since this roof over my head isn't permanent or guaranteed, due to the gang stalking.

https://gogetfunding.com/homeless-targeted-individual-fighting-to-survive/

#TargetedIndividual #GangStalking #WritingCommunity #Christians

http://paypal.me/John146WTL

www.venmo.com/Candy-Grandpre

$PsychWorld35 CashApp


Please sign my new petition.

https://www.change.org/p/targeted-individuals-right-to-survive


https://linktr.ee/targetedcreole



Even though I have all of my writings on my blog & Ko-Fi for free, you can also support me by purchasing my e-books, if you choose to.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Candy-Grandpre/author/B08NZSKNG9?ref=ap_rdr&store_ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

Update: As of 04/06/2023, I'm no longer #homeless on the streets, but my finances are VERY tight. 

___________________________________________


https://web.archive.org/web/20201028201018/https://sites.google.com/site/exposegangstalking/home

https://talkofthesound.com/2011/08/13/crime-awareness-organized-stalking-ostracism/

https://www.citizensaht.org/targeted-humans-1

https://coherent-madness.blogspot.com/2007/11/mark-of-beast.html?m=1

https://targetedindividualseurope.wordpress.com/ti-symptoms/

https://www.targetedevidence.com/

________________________________________

Download the KING JAMES VERSION HOLY BIBLE.

http://www.bibleprotector.com/KJB-PCE-MINION.pdf

Please help a single, #disabled female make her own living. Please spread the word & share. I appreciate the support. I love you. Thank you so much!