Fake TI Perp 7thHanuman

Another narcissistic control freak fake TI perp, trying to discredit me & make me look "crazy". He's getting paid to play both sides & discredit REAL TI's. I don't have to listen to you! You're NOT God! 

He did a fake YouTube Livestream to try to discredit me. It looks like as if he tries to discredit TI women. He has told me that I'm tripping, & that I lost my mind. He even called me a "bad TI", & tried to lie & say that gang stalkers are using V2K to control my mind & make me think he's a perp. I don't even get the V2K voices, & I battle against the perps trying to control me. His own narcissistic, fake gaslighting actions & words make me hate him! He's manipulative & FAKE! 



Here's my Twitter post.

https://twitter.com/CreoleTargeted/status/1681074377280872449?s=09

youtu.be/fEKG2EVD4Ew

I said what I said!

@7thHanuman 

You're a #narcissistic control freak fake TI perp!




Here's another TI female he's trying to discredit. Leave us alone & mind your own damn business! Fuck! 


He entitled it, "Targeted Individual behaving badly in public." 

https://youtu.be/ZyOjA_glr_U


You're talking weird, nonsensical gibberish. Defending & agreeing with the perps. I'm not even subscribed to you, & no, I DON'T watch your fucking channel! Picking on & harassing, trying to discredit legitimate TI's! I watched very little of your fake "Livestream". I saw you defending & agreeing with the cops against me. Trying to discredit me about the perps' arm hanging out the window. You & Anthony are 1 in the same. I stay away from BOTH OF Y'ALL!

A perp with no videos, named "Narc Repellent " & a couple of others were defending & agreeing with this fake 7th Hanuman perp. 1 of them falsely glorified 7thHanuman as having the best videos on YouTube with the most sense.

This guy mixes fake deliverance ministry, New Age & other nonsense. Hell, no! I'm not listening to your "advice"! 

Here's what I said in my initial YouTube community post, after his fake smart ass comment.

"This guy is a #narcissistic control freak fake TI perp! Not to be trusted.

Why claim to be targeted, but admit that you've been following me & also trying to gaslight, discredit & talk gibberish?"

Here are the screenshots on Twitter, since YouTube doesn't have links for community posts.

https://twitter.com/CreoleTargeted/status/1679825153037946880?s=09

& also see this.

https://twitter.com/CreoleTargeted/status/1679831368803467264?s=09

youtu.be/ZyOjA_glr_U

This guy is FAAAAKKKKKE! Trying to discredit a real #TargetedIndividual!

He tried to come after & attack me. He's #narcissistic & self-righteous, trying to control & fix people!

This @7thHanuman motherfucker isn't a TI! He's a PERP!



 @7thHanuman  

Stay away from me & stop harassing me! You keep trying to discredit me & make me look crazy. You act like you want to be my "handler" so damn bad!

Perp! &  @rParadoxx (which is Narc Repellent)  is a perp & a narcissistic abuser, too! I saw that Livestream comment where you tried to falsely call me "fake"! 

Here's my proof of being a real TI. Where are your videos, Narc Repellent? Are you repelling against yourself? I don't even know you, & I never did you anything.

https://youtube.com/shorts/q8VzZ1nhbXk?feature=share



Just stay FAR away from me & leave me alone!

When I was homeless & suffering/struggling, you never tried to help. So, 🖕& go fry in hell with your master Satan! & I bet you're a freemason!