COVID-19 & Gang Stalking Pt. 2 + Venting

Additional Update: 08/31/2023

More of my personal experiences

I just thought of to say this. Even DURING the fake COVID-19 scamdemic, with the government encouraging everyone to clean, disinfect & sanitize everything, people still complained about me cleaning everything I touch with rubbing alcohol & even used that as an opportunity & excuse to wrongfully ban me from places of business. 

You hypocritically want to try to force me to wear a stupid, fake retarded "mask", but you don't want me cleaning or sanitizing anything. Even during the fake pandemic, y'all still left everything dirty. But you call ME the hypocrite for refusing to wear a mask, but feel the need to sanitize everything. 

I already HAD OCD for all these decades! From all those rapes & other trauma experiences. I was already cleaning everything I touch with rubbing alcohol for over a decade! & y'all narcissistically don't care about my panic attacks & trauma, but y'all just try to make things look like as if I'm trying to be a nuisance. It's dehumanizing to try to call me a nuisance! I'm a human being. Not a pest! 

Even with a fake COVID-19 face shield, I still couldn't breathe.



My Experience With Wearing A Face Shield
on March 17, 2022

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/03/my-experience-with-wearing-face-shield.html


Another related old blog post from last year.

Back On The Streets Again
on April 15, 2022

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/04/back-on-streets-again.html



I have been hearing that the Wuhan situation & "coronavirus" were fake & man-made. The mainstream media kept lying, manipulating & switching up their stories. Lying in stages (just like how my abusive, narcissistic perp twin sister does!). They lied in stages & twisted up their stories in the media, just like with 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, Aaliyah's plane crash murder, the fake War on Ukraine, the Lahaina fires & everything else! People in the truther & prepper community & even some targeted individuals have warned people to not comply with the masks, tests & vaccines. Online gang stalkers used my mask refusal as another fake "opportunity" to justify falsely accusing me of being a trouble maker whom society needs to get rid of. 

As I said. This time, it looks like I will end up being forced to starve to death. I still don't have enough money or funds to do any prepping for survival. & this is a month-to-month cabin rental. I never know if or when I would end up getting kicked out of here, like the online perps have been threatening to call up the front office, show them my YouTube videos & have me wrongfully banned from here & made back homeless again. The women at the front office already treat me like I get on their nerves. Treat me like they think I'm annoying. 

It's almost 7 AM, & I don't think I got ANY sleep at all last night. I've been up since about 3:45 AM this morning. After some time, I said, "Well, it doesn't look like I will get any sleep." Ever since after 5 AM this morning, I was forced to deal with perp idiots blasting loud music 3 times so far. 5:18 AM, 5:49 AM, & some other time. 

Then, I checked my messages like I do every morning, & then I saw a narcissistic control freak fake TI perp, from all the way in Canada, Cataleya Dove, making a rude comment attacking me about a video that I did nearly a month ago. Videos that I did way back on August 6. She saw the 1st video, & not all 3. She attacked me, calling herself trying to defend a "friend". Her so-called friend, Katascha. She (Cataleya Dove) made a rude comment, attacking me, saying, "Then list names! I know what you are saying." She's younger than me & is bossy & treats me like I lack common sense, yet claims to be a narcissistic abuse victim. & Katascha is younger than me, as well. Katascha looks like she's not even 30 years old.

I privately messaged Cataleya, but then I just blocked both of her accounts, because I wasn't sure how ugly this would turn out. I even blocked her on Twitter. 

As I said. All these attacks against me, & I have NOBODY on my side! They made SURE I lost the "battle" with Paul! & Paul was defending & agreeing with the fake TI perps & sex trafficking perps, just like Mrs. Samantha, Darius, Monique & everyone else. Come to find out, Darius, Monique, Mrs. Samantha & all of them are also narcissistic control freak fake TI perps. Darius has his OWN fake cult following! Paul formed his own popular fake TI perp cult! The online sex trafficking gang stalkers are very messy, meddling instigators that want to keep TI's feuding. Cataleya Dove & Katascha White are amongst the popular fakes on TikTok. I almost wanted to delete THIS TikTok account. But then I said, "Nope. I will just block problem people!" & I've BEEN tempted to block & cut off all contact with Cataleya because of certain things she said before.



These are the 3 videos I was talking about. Talking about feeling like the black sheep of the TI community. 

Pt. 1


https://youtu.be/1KdU-2sPoyw?si=sIyE8W9yYA1ZgjEb

Pt. 2

https://youtu.be/bONqTs_U4dE?si=FfZVNQikPCxoR9Au

Pt. 3

https://youtu.be/M-nBfw_IeFw?si=qpVdD525XtwNPD8y



The TI Community Ganging Up On Me
on July 23, 2023


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2023/07/the-ti-community-ganging-up-on-me.html



Fake Retarded Paula Chicken Strikes Again!
on August 08, 2023

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2023/08/fake-retarded-paula-chicken-strikes.html



One last thing, Paul!
on August 09, 2023

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2023/08/one-last-thing-paul.html





As I said. If I complain about someone unfollowing or blocking me, no one wants to hear it, & then everyone else would follow suit & unfollow/block me in droves. It happens on Twitter all the time. & I hate that that who.unfollowed.me website is gone! 

But if any of the popular fakes say that I blocked them because they said something narcissistic, controlling or rude, or if they defended & agreed with my gang stalkers, saying that they're "right" & that I brought it on myself, with whatever situation, they can get people to listen to their fake smear campaigns against me & start acting like perps. 

So, after this morning's incident, I got mad & just went on a TikTok blocking spree. I blocked about 8 accounts of people who have been narcissistic, bossy & controlling & treating me like I lack common sense. Yet, y'all falsely claim to be narc "victims"! A narcissistic fake TI perp on YouTube, named "Joy", I had to block her because I KNEW she would make hurtful comments & ruin my day on me & my twin sister's 40th birthday. & I don't even know this bitch! All this commenting, but she never pressed the like button on any of my YouTube videos. But all these bossy, condescending comments. 


2 days ago was August 29. TI Day. I did a YouTube video, talking about how I'm BANNED from the TI community, just like being wrongfully banned from gang stalking restaurants & hotels.

https://youtu.be/CvYVrq0yH0Q?si=dVCPYRvUz6NSwkpH



& I'm breaking my silence. Amanda DeGloria is 1 of the TOP popular fakes in the narcissistic abuse victim community, & she, herself, is a narcissistic control freak fake "friend"! & she was trying to falsely accuse me of being a vulnerable covert narcissist! Another 1-sided fake "friendship" where you can complain to me about your problems, but you hypocritically don't want to hear MY "drama". You offered fake friendship towards ME! She weaponized what I told her that Darius did to me & then she copied & did the SAME! Amanda is a fucking PERP! 



Another confession! I doubt if they will do anything. I wanted to avoid the fake Mormon cult with a 10-foot pole, but I wrote a postal letter to their "church", as a LAST RESORT about the fake Shits Yuckteen K "Star Bricker" perp & her years of stalking, following, trolling & harassing/bullying me online. I even told them about the fake tiwatch.org website, where they brag about their cyber crimes. 



I just turned 40 not even a week ago, & I'm having a bad start, already!