My Gang Stalking Experiences With COVID-19

See? Smh! My blog or on paper, are the only 2 places where I can have the safety & freedom to talk or write about this topic. I can't put this out ANYWHERE on social media. Especially YouTube & fakebook! Copy & paste the links into your browser, since I can't get the hyperlinks.


Targeted Individual Community Narrative Change After COVID-19
on May 22, 2022


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/05/targeted-individual-community-narrative.html


Star Bricker got this ebook wrongfully blocked on Amazon. I get to go down in history as having banned books!

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/my-covid-19-reality-ebook-free-download.html



Someone, whom I found out was a fake TI perp (that Samantha Bowens perp) told me that when her mother was alive, her mother was targeted. She said that she never believed her mother when her mother would tell her about being gang stalked & perps coughing on her.

In December of 2019, I remember being sick as a dog, for no reason. They must've sprayed almost deadly chemtrails in the air. I was homeless & rented a room out of a lady's house for a few days. I had strange cold symptoms. I lost my sense of taste. Not that everything was tasteless, but everything tasted OFF! I've NEVER in my entire life experienced that before. I drank a cup of VERY hot water, & then my sense of taste came back to normal, & I wasn't sick anymore. 

I can't even stand in homeless soup kitchen lines, because part of their gang stalking harassment is, them standing all close up on me, smoking cigarettes & coughing on me without covering their mouths. 

In January of 2020, in downtown Pensacola, Florida, an Asian guy coughed on me ON PURPOSE, without covering his mouth. He appeared to be rich & young. College aged. This was around the time they started causing me random forced diarrhea with the Directed Energy Weapons. 

_______________________________________________

Today is Tuesday, August 29, 2023. I started this on July 17, but had to put this on hold because of the Social Security situation & other issues. 

Refer to this dream that I had a couple of weeks ago.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2023/08/prophetic-nightmare-or-dream.html

Back to what I started saying on July 17.

______________________________________________

I really thought it was the END & that it was the NWO. UWF campus's last day was on Friday, March 20, 2020. That was my last day going to the beach. I was still homeless on the streets. 

It was 1 of the days before UWF campus closed down, & this abusive, narcissistic White lady got mad at me for clearing my throat while in the sauna. She acted like a Karen & made a BIG scene! I was wondering why she was trippin'. Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 semester before I left to go to Cincinnati, this same woman would ignore me, treat me like I don't exist & try to punish me with the silent treatment. Twice vaccinated + boosted gang stalking whore!

One day, I went to Tryon Library, & perps were coughing on me DELIBERATELY & also giving me mean looks. I told the librarian, & she refused to do anything about it, & she narcissistically lectured me about social distancing. 1st time I've ever heard of "social distancing". I never knew what that meant. I don't watch TV or the news. I didn't realize that Laurence Fishburne mentioned "social distancing" in the "Contagion" movie. MK Ultra Hollywood predictive programming & cognitive dissonance. 

On Friday, April 3, 2020, I had an agreement with Janet from Craigslist to stay by her off the streets. Earlier that day, I went to Tony's Asian Market in Pensacola. There was an Asian employee with a mask who was racist & treated ME like I had "coronavirus", when I was having NO symptoms! All of the unmasked RICH White people there were treated like they were welcome. The poorer White people didn't go there. The way I was treated by the Asian guy really bothered me. Also, on the bus earlier that day, somebody got mad at me for coughing. 

Janet's live-in boyfriend, Tim was smoking weed. Janet lied about it. She also lied about giving me bed bugs. She tried to project & blame it on me. I wasn't able to rest. I was being gang stalked more heavily with Janet than by myself. She ended up being a perp, as well as her boyfriend & her 8-year old son. 

The day we got our stimulus checks, & after Janet rented the gold Malibu car, she tried to take me driving. I couldn't even get out of the parking lot because either she or other perps kept torturing me with Directed Energy Weapons when I tried to drive. Causing my legs to shake uncontrollably. Once I quit driving, the attacks stopped immediately. Later on that day, there were illegal immigrant perps who kept coughing on me on purpose. One time at Publix (after dealing with Janet), the Infragard perp employees coughed on me on purpose, & the managers didn't do anything when I reported it.

Right when we got our stimulus checks, Janet pressured me into going to Miami & Orlando with her, & that's when she started showing her true colors as a perp & started acting VERY narcissistic & out of her normal character. She got big-headed & arrogant about going down to Miami by her family. 1st night in Miami, & a shooting-related street theater. Janet was a cop. They forced us to wait until EXACTLY 11:33 PM to leave that night.

The gang stalking was pretty bad in Miami. The day after we got there, there was a Black guy @ Denny's (a fellow customer) who made a BIG scene about me not wearing a mask, & the masks weren't even mandatory yet. He didn't have a problem with anyone else not wearing a mask. This must've been part of the gang stalking street theatre. I was hurt, angry & confused. 

Janet & her family members did some shady stuff while I was there. Janet's mom even lied on me & said I left the place disorganized & dirty, when I left it clean & nearly spotless. Janet's mom had a disorganized, filthy, clutter-filled house. Everywhere I went, at Janet's mom or other people's houses in Miami, there was poop smeared all over every toilet. 

The night we got back to Pensacola, as soon as I got out of the car, I started feeling sick. NO sense of smell, & a sense of taste that was reduced to 25%. Never in my life experienced that before! I think the masks CAUSED those symptoms! The KN95 masks, to be exact! & then I was hearing about 5G & artificial intelligence. I couldn't even enjoy food!

1 day, I was at The Fresh Market in Pensacola, near PSC campus & the mall. I had the mask on properly for 10 minutes. I nearly fainted because I couldn't breathe. Then, I started resisting wearing a mask. That's part of the reason I got wrongfully banned from certain places. 

Me being targeted, they would create a lot of fake street theater setups where they would restrict me from going into a place of business without a mask, but allow other people, & then create an argument. Or they would hypocritically not wear a mask, but force me to wear one, & then try to justify their hypocrisy, which would cause an argument. Places, such as the fake Hospitality Inn Extended Stay Hotel & Quality Inn Hotel. People at the mall did it, too. I'm talking about Cordova Mall. This place where they had the rolling ice cream, there was a White female who refused to serve Black people without a mask, but served every other race of people with a mask. I reported her. Eventually, the place went out of business. She wasn't hiding her discrimination, either. 

In June 2020, Alex du Pre' ran me out of Pensacola, & I ended up in Mobile, Alabama. He crossed state lines to gang stalk, traffick & follow me, which is a felony crime. The online gang stalkers destroyed my evidence videos by falsely reporting them. 

I was ONLY doing YouTube & my other blog during that time. After that, that was when I started having to beg & panhandle for my survival every day. I had to get back on social media. Right when that happened, that's when they started the smear campaigns that I mismanage & waste money, & that I'm a begging, scamming fraud. & then the TI community started to hate me & act like perps. Then people started trying to make offers to try to traffick me & offer me to sell out. I refused the fake offers, & they came back with VENGEANCE!


Panhandling As A Homeless Targeted Individual
on April 27, 2022


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/04/panhandling-as-homeless-targeted.html


This is what I want everyone to revisit.


False Gang Stalking Smear Campaigns & Rumors About Me Scamming
on February 02, 2022


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/02/false-gang-stalking-smear-campaigns.html



I started to wonder if Alex du Pre' & other perps were lying to businesses, saying that I tested "positive" for COVID-19. That's something that he would do. It's also something the fake Darnell Williams perp would do. That would explain the discrimination.

I had a big altercation with hypocritical perp employees at Dunkin' Donuts & also Steak & Shake over masks. Abusive, narcissistic librarians were flipping out over me not wearing a mask. 

In July or August of 2021, I even had a few altercations with fake perp employees at the Days Inn downtown because I earned enough points where I was eligible for a free night. Mask mandates were over since that April, & they created a fake street theater setup where they lied about the mask mandates, just for an excuse to refuse me breakfast. & homeless fake druggie perps, who didn't stay there, were allowed to go in with no mask & eat for free. The managers didn't give me any closure or do anything. In February or March 2020, I had an altercation with the fake breakfast attendants. The online perps got that YouTube video taken down, too.

In August of 2021, there was a Black guy who was an abusive, narcissistic perp Uber driver, named Geoffrey, who was already vaccinated, yet flipped out on me for not wearing a mask, & then he narcissistically DEMANDED that I give him a 5-star review after he threatened to report me. He even gave me a fake 1-star! I also had to deal with other fake, abusive, narcissistic perp Uber & bus drivers who bullied me about not wearing a mask, while they hypocritically wouldn't wear one. Even with that small little transportation. 

& whenever I have to go places, people get an attitude with me for asking, "Do I have to wear a mask?" People who wear masks are meaner than no masks. They hide their faces, & their eyes look like they don't like you. You can see the evil in their eyes, while their facial expressions are hidden behind their fake masks. They hide behind a mask with their fake wickedness. They get rude with you because you can't hear what they say because they're muzzled with 3 masks! The fake COVID-19 scamdemic made everyone even MORE narcissistic, meaner, more evil & faker! 

The online gang stalkers, including my twin sister & her fake vigilante flying monkey cult would gossip about my disobedience & non-compliance with the forced, fake mask-wearing.

Multiple YouTube videos got taken down left & right. 1 time, Twitter wrongfully suspended me temporarily because I said that Bill Gates needs to vaccinate himself. I said, "Illuminati fag, Bill Gates AKA Shill Fakes needs to vaccinate himself!" I heard that he's a female to male tranny, anyway. I heard that Melinda Gates is actually a MAN! 

In November of 2021, I uploaded a video, speaking against the fake COVID-19, & I made it private on YouTube, & they STILL striked my channel! Well, they gave me a warning. 

Fake, retarded Mrs. Pam & Mrs. Brenda were twice vaccinated + boosted & kept invading my space & coughing without covering their mouths, on purpose! I was a victim of their vaccine shedding, & it messed up my menstruation. Online gang stalkers falsely accused me of "elder abuse" for trying to tell Mrs. Brenda to not cough on me. I'm talking about when I was working at Gulf Breeze middle school & high school. 



Are they enforcing masks again?
on January 12, 2022

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/are-they-enforcing-masks-again.html



Something I Can't Say On YouTube
on February 16, 2022


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/02/something-i-cant-say-on-youtube.html

What's the point of getting that fake TOXIC ass "vaccine", in order to work, & I'm already a blacklisted Targeted Individual? What good would the COVID-19 vaccine do for me if, even if I got it, I still couldn't get a job or people still wouldn't hire me, due to me being a Targeted Individual? 


In February in Cincinnati, they played a fake "game" where they made a fake gang stalking street theatre situation at the Social Security office, where they tried to force me to wear a mask, & they refused me service. Masks weren't mandatory. Those videos got wrongfully taken down, too. 

Back in May of this year, when I announced that I re-released my videos from my other YouTube channels, the fake Darnell Williams perp falsely reported every video as COVID-19 misinformation, even when they had nothing to do with COVID-19, & now, many of my gang stalking evidence videos are gone! YouTube rejected each & every appeal! 

If there was any lockdown 2.0, I'm suck out of luck living here in Bloomington, TX because DoorDash, Uber Eats, Instacart, etc. do not deliver here. & I don't have a car. Once I started getting Amazon packages sent to my front door at this cabin, they made a new fake "rule" that everyone has to pick up packages from the post office. Am I THAT important? Another fake gang stalking tactic to try to inconvenience me. 

I guess I will starve to death, because I won't comply with masks anymore. & I'm never taking the tests, & never any COVID-19 scamdemic vaccines! No more vaccines, PERIOD! The swine flu vaccine gave me Lupus! 

& I'm not allowed to cough or clear my throat, due to the fake COVID-19 scamdemic, & the fake TI perps use projection & falsely accuse me of being a perp for coughing or clearing my throat, due to excessive mucus from my tooth abscess & also my Tourette's tics.