One last thing, Paul!

This video undeservingly got more than 100 views, + NO thumbs up, but at least 12 thumbs down for telling the truth.

https://youtu.be/appnUeboT0I



This video is full of lies, but has 11 likes!

https://youtu.be/opDaJqp1cGs

& he took ADVANTAGE of wearing SO MUCH red & doing videos today, as to perp me, mock me & rub it in my face. Paul, I think it was YOU who sold out & was sent to pick on & harass me. You even admitted that you believe the YouTube slander videos about me. You have poor discernment on who's a real TI, & who's a fake. You're so arrogant. It never even crossed my mind to perp you. I'm not even an initiated gang stalker. I'm an uncorrupted TI. Paul, what you did REALLY hurt me. Kicking me down even harder, making me more depressed. You don't even care about me, & you want me undeservingly & wrongfully punished with NO support. Falsely accusing me of being a paid fake TI Uncle Tom that's being used to make the TI community look crazy. You don't even believe freemasons & illuminati are behind gang stalking. You say you're targeted by the government. But the government is CONTROLLED by the illuminati & freemasons! Yes, microchips & V2K ARE real. There are pictures & videos of microchip evidence. 

You lied & said that I have NO evidence, but you saw this video & commented on it. 🤦‍♀️

https://youtube.com/shorts/q8VzZ1nhbXk?feature=share


Here's today's EVIDENCE that I'm a real TI. You don't bully other fellow TI's who never disrespected you or did you anything. 

I have no evidence, right? But this is as recent as of TODAY! If you see this & STILL don't believe me, then that's my final confirmation that you're an abusive, narcissistic control freak fake TI perp, & therefore, I can't connect with you or be friends with you. 

https://youtu.be/ZrqlVg2722Q


Anyway, I'm DONE with you & will just keep my distance from you, from now on. The MAIN people who say TI's need to stick together are the main ones being trouble-makers, playing both sides, perping, being messy, & causing division. I'm starting to believe that you're controlled opposition & narcissistically using projection. 

He bragged about how he can wear as much red as he wants. Well, since that's the case, I'm going to start going back to wearing red again, & it doesn't mean I'm a sold out perp. Call YOURSELF a perp, then! You're just starting all this mess for no reason! & you're copying off of Ciara Tavares Reyes to ask me who paid me to put you out there, when I was exposing the truth about you & your hypocrisy! Nobody paid me 💩! You 🤡!



The online gang stalkers falsely called me a "hypocrite" for this video. I was homeless, & that was GIVEN to me at an outreach when I needed a jacket. They probably perped me by giving me that, knowing I didn't have anything else to wear to keep warm during the winter. Whenever I got the money, I ditched the red hoodie & tried my best to not wear red anymore. I VOWED to never wear red again! I don't too much like the color red because it gives me OCD unwanted, intrusive thoughts about blood & scary situations. 

https://youtu.be/rOMxJ-LmkhY



I see PLENTY of targeted individuals who still wear red, yet no one calls them a hypocrite for getting mad at perps wearing RED. They even drive red cars & put a social media profile picture of themselves wearing red. 



https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/09/targeted-individuals-wearing-red.html



I said this on Twitter earlier.

"I don't get how people gain popularity by lying on other people! 

#narcissisticabuse #slander #gangstalking "



This is people's problem. They judge "morality " by favoritism & who they like better, rather than truth. & then they get angry with God because of THEIR corrupt judgment & decisions!