Prophetic Nightmare Or Dream Manipulation?

Hello, everyone. It's Friday, August 18, 2023 @ 3:53 AM. I started typing 2 minutes ago.



I don't know if the bad dream I just woke up from was a "Bible prophecy" kind of prophetic bad dream or if it was part of the Gang Stalking dream manipulation. Lemme tell y'all the dream before I forget any details. I don't remember anything in any dreams for the night, before THIS dream. I got up @ EXACTLY 3:45 AM to use the bathroom, & I wasted NO time on grabbing my phone to blog about this! I could've written about this on paper, but since living here, whenever I try to write in a private journal on paper, they gas me up & make my eyes burn, for some reason. Also, my hands have been cramping up easily lately, whenever I try to write by hand.

In the dream, I was at a nice-looking public library. I don't know WHAT city or state I was in. I don't remember ANYTHING else. I just remember that a tall, skinny White lady with eyeglasses & red lipstick kicked me out of the library. 

I said, "What did I do now!?" 

At first, she wouldn't tell me. She persisted to NOT tell me. She just kept trying to make me leave the library & then threatened me with jail/prison for no reason. I was homeless, with nowhere to go. 

At the last minute, she told me that Biden is making everyone wear masks again. & then, she instantly put on a mask that did NOT cover her nose! It covered her mouth, but not her nose. She kicked me out, leaving me to wonder why I was the only 1 singled out & either was forced to wear a mask or leave, while no one else had to wear a mask or leave. 

Then, I walked out of the library doors, crying like a HUGE baby & threatening to commit suicide, while taking off a mask. I said that I would've rather chosen to be a Lahaina fire casualty than to be forced to have to wear a mask again! (In real life, I don't feel this way. That's what spooks me.)


Crying like this video. 🤣

How Lil' Kids Be When They Play The Game

https://youtu.be/5jF9k3YO_Rk


When I walked outside, there was a Black man in a white & blue basketball jersey with a white T-shirt underneath, a hat, & blue jean shorts, he walked out of the library, taking off his mask, also. He was walking with another man. He even agreed with me that he hates the fake, forced mask wearing bullshit. & he was speaking some stuff (that I don't remember now) against the illuminati & New World Order. I was walking towards this car. Someone was supposed to give me a ride to somewhere, but I woke up out of the dream, before I could get in the car. 

Also, towards the end of the bad dream, there was this homeless Black woman sitting outside & playing a song that sounded similar to a song that I think I may have heard on TikTok in real life. But at the same time, the song sounded like a fake hypo-Christian CCM (Contemporary Christian Music) type of song. You know. Those songs that get you all emotional & either make you cry or hypnotize you & lull you to sleep. 

The song reminded me of unwanted, intrusive OCD thoughts about the color red & bloody incidents that scare me. & I woke up & realized that it's the 18th. The numbers 18 & 31 scare me & give me unwanted, intrusive thoughts about blood & bad things happening. Like death, people getting injured or sick, people getting arrested or going to jail. Even reminds me of sex or childbirth. Well, childbirth isn't a bad thing, but it involves pain & blood. 



END OF BAD DREAM 



I've attempted suicide before multiple times in real life, but I've never threatened, attempted or committed suicide in a dream/nightmare. As bad as my life is, I'm too scared to off myself again, & I'm traumatized by my past suicide attempts. Other targeted individuals give the advice to never let this program make you suicidal again. & then, there's that meme about gang stalkers torturing us to the point of suicide.

https://twitter.com/GangStalking100/status/1252725744305868800?s=09

https://twitter.com/GangStalking100/status/1252725744305868800?s=19



Look at this from the CITIZENS AHT website.

https://www.citizensaht.org/booklet-brochures-downloads

& this one is is a promise to never kill yourself. A no-suicide contract.

Also, on the website, I'm quoting where it says, 

"Download this document, sign and share it with your TI Buddy. Ti's are being "suicided" and their deaths are being made to look like they wanted to take their own lives, but we know differently.

Make sure this contract is held by someone who can make a difference for you and keep you safe."



https://www.citizensaht.org/_files/ugd/380942_01392163f8ac436890602b95e9ed1e67.docx?dn=No%20Suicide%20Contract.docx



There was a supposed targeted individual on Twitter who said they recently used dream manipulation on him, where he actually committed suicide in the dream, & he said he would never do such a thing in real life. 



I can't talk about this dream ANYWHERE on social media! YouTube (especially) STILL censors anything related to the fake COVID-19 bullshit. The fake Darnell Williams perp got hundreds of random old YouTube videos from multiple channels wrongfully taken down recently, when many of them had nothing to do with the fake COVID-19 scamdemic. & YouTube rejected each & every appeal that I made. This happened in either May or June. A couple of months ago. 

I'm still working on my blog post about my experiences on how I was treated, as a targeted individual, during the fake COVID-19 scam. I started working on it a month ago, but was forced to have to put it on hold, because of my Social Security crisis situation, & also I had a rough week that week. 

Speaking of Social Security, the online gang stalkers got my video wrongfully taken down, but I had a real life video of a fake gang stalking street theatre/theater scenario in Cincinnati, Ohio, where the fake security guard wouldn't let me in without a mask. When masks weren't necessary anymore! I couldn't get my business done or straightened out. 

I saw recent New Orleans local news channels on YouTube talking about forcing school kids to wear masks again. They're trying to create a fake "case" to justify forcing people to quarantine & wear masks again. If that's the case, then what's the point in force vaccinating people? Fake COVID "cases" rising in New Orleans again!? How, & over 80% of the population is twice vaccinated + boosted 5 times!? Vaccines & masks don't work! Masks are a symbol of enslavement. Not health protection.

I guess we're not DEAD enough for Gates, Fauci, Schwab, Oprah, Jeff Bezos & the rest! They're pushing HARDER for that depopulation! They are LITERALLY trying to exterminate us like roaches & Hitlerize us! Remember the Disney movie "Ants"? I woke up this Monday & realized that they're setting the WHOLE WORLD on fire. One by one! Land grab & smart cities. Sustainable Development, ICLEI, Agenda 21/2030/2050. 

My name came up on the housing list for Pensacola, for cheaper, permanent housing. & people don't even want to help me with a cheaper place to live. The fake Stefan Adams perp falsely accused me of trying to commit fraud with that, too. They won't leave me alone or mind their own business! Stefan Adams is a gay Satanist who's obsessed with Bryan Tew. The perp with the fake tiwatch.org website. They all gossip & complain about what's not their business. They won't respect my boundaries. It's a whole cult network!

Ever since I moved into this cabin, the gang stalking network has been giving me nightmares, where just about EVERY dream I have is a nightmare about me being back homeless on the streets again, or me getting arrested or going to jail or prison for life. Since April 6 of me staying here, I've only had 3 dreams about me having a place to live, & only 1 of those 3 dreams about living in this cabin, while I'm here. & THAT was even a nightmare! 



These "prophetic" dreams/nightmares end up sticking with me, & I can remember them for years! They're always very traumatizing for me. I heard that the gang stalking network keep targeted individuals sleep deprived & distracted, to hinder our godly mission, & to keep us from having these prophetic dreams to warn the people. I hear people say that targeted individuals are "God's chosen elect". I don't agree with such narcissistic, elitist, cult-like mentality. 

I think I didn't start getting these "prophetic" dreams until maybe about July 2010, when I REALLY woke up to the truth about the illuminati & the New World Order. I was VERY suicidal for MONTHS, for various reasons, that whole year! & the mental health system didn't save me. It made everything worse! I started waking up to EVERYTHING! I started doing DEEP research in 2011 & have been researching ever since. All the good research is gone & hard to find, unless you're on TikTok, & they even try to censor that, too.

In July 2010, I had my 1st "prophetic" bad dream after waking up to the truth, but I wasn't even a Christian yet. It was a bad dream about people protesting, & Obama had a sad, depressed look. A year later (in real life) they had the Occupy Wall Street protests. In June of that year 2010, people on my Twitter timeline kept talking about celebrities being part of the illuminati, or being puppets. During the BET Awards, a Michael Jackson fan said, "The Illuminati IS real people. Wake up!" That caught my eye. I was hearing about celebrities being devil worshippers. People even said Aaliyah was an Illuminati devil worshipping slut under MK Ultra. That's what THEY said! 

I started digging deeper in 2011. At first, I was taught to believe that the illuminati was just people selling their souls to the devil, & sacrificing family members in order to get rich & famous. No, it's not like that! I later heard that the illuminati is a secret society cult of freemasons who control the world, & that there's a demon-possessed, psychopathic shadow government elite who are Satan's puppets. 

In June 2010, I had a nightmare about being terrorized by an evil, demon-possessed gray pit bull puppy. I don't even know if it was rabid.

I heard about Rihanna, whore Beyonce' & Gay-Z, Lady Gaga, Eminem, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, & all the HUGE stars being devil worshippers. 

LONG before I heard about the illuminati or the New World Order, I heard (at different moments) that Oprah, Jay-Z, Milli Vanilli, & a few others, were devil worshippers. Now, everything all makes sense! That song "Blame It On The Rain" used to scare the shit out of me when I was a toddler. Now, I know why! Movies, like "Pet Sematary" used to scare me, too. 

I didn't realize that the 80's music was so demonic until I backslid (relapsed) & went back to listening to secular music back in 2019. It had a stronghold over me off & on until 2021, & I had to do a fasting from music altogether for a while. Now, I don't listen to music, as much. Every now & then, I'll listen to my favorite Christian songs on my mp3 player, & they may not even be pure or holy enough. 

They toned the obvious Satanism in music down, once the New Jack Swing era hit. Then, in the 90's, R&B music was about fornication, cheating & breaking up. The New Agers nowadays would call that "low vibrational". I'm STILL stuck in the 90's & consider it my favorite era, from music to fashion to food. I recently got myself some vintage pencils from eBay as part of an early birthday gift to myself. (Me & my twin sister turn 40 in a week.) From 1988-2008 was my favorite music era. Especially the 90's. Music became trash & went downhill after some years, & I couldn't find any R&B songs that I really liked. It was like, in 2004, I realized that having a TV was useless because I felt like, everything on TV was boring to me, except for Degrassi & Noggin channel. I quit watching TV long before I woke up to the truth. 

Speaking of Milli Vanilli, I was TOO HURT when I found out that this 80's song by Terrence Trent D'Arby was Satanic! He reminds me of the Milli Vanilli duo. 

This is that "Sign Your Name" song.

https://youtu.be/_X-xI3uFhZc

I never noticed these lyrics until 2019 or 2020.

"I'd rather be in hell with you baby
Than in cool heaven
It seems to be the way"

https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/16318692/Terence+Trent+D%27Arby/Sign+Your+Name



He changed his name to Sananda Maitreya. He looks androgynous. That Satanic NWO baphomet! Poor Terrence Trent D'Arby was under MK Ultra, as well! 

Why Terence Trent D'Arby became Sananda Maitreya: 'It was that or death'

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/oct/05/why-terence-trent-darby-became-sananda-maitreya-it-was-that-or-death#:~:text=Thirty%20years%20ago%2C%20D%27Arby,was%20the%20toast%20of%20Britain.


I heard that the REAL Sananda Maitreya is the common New Age Aryan fake "Jesus" that we see, which is actually the anti-Christ. Some people call him Cesare Borgia. I heard that the REAL Jesus Christ was Jewish & brown-skinned with wooly hair. 

Here's some information about Cesare Borgia.

https://www.historydefined.net/cesare-borgia-jesus/

If you connect dots, you can see that this is tied to the Catholic papacy. Rome, Vatican, New World Order. I heard that the Catholic Church is pseudo-Christianity & has been an anti-Christ plot from since the BEGINNING! The ring leader in ecumenism. The ecumenical movement towards the Luciferian initiation into the New World Order. 

Here's a video of the false image of Jesus Christ.

https://youtube.com/shorts/4rgKIA2znqg?feature=share

Here are a couple of TikTok videos.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8NTEQQe/

&

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8NwMnHS/



Here's a thread about Project Blue Beam & the fake Maitreya deception.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/nasas-project-blue-beam-the-greatest-crime-against-humanity-ever-devised.282598/



Here are a few more links.


PROJECT BLUE BEAM - THE COMING MAITREYA/MESSIAH & THE ANTICHRIST DECEPTION - SMH PRODUCTIONS - TRUTH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hytpv1i5SN9B/


A Thorough and Detailed Account of the Project Blue Beam Theory, Proposed by journalist Serge Monast in the 90s

https://www.reddit.com/r/projectbluebeam/comments/110xj6b/a_thorough_and_detailed_account_of_the_project/


Project Blue Beam: The Electronic Second Coming

http://peopleoftheblackcircle.blogspot.com/2012/11/project-blue-beam-electronic-second.html?m=1


The Greatest Hoax

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/bluebeam.htm



Isaiah 53 tells us the truth about how Jesus Christ really looked.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Isaiah-Chapter-53/

Isaiah 53:2
 
“For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.”

King James Version (KJV)


Now contrast this with Ezekiel 28:13-15, which describes Satan.


https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611_Ezekiel-Chapter-28/

https://m.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ezekiel_28/


Ezekiel 28:13
 
“Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.”

King James Version (KJV)

 Ezekiel 28:14
 
“Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.”

King James Version (KJV)

Ezekiel 28:15
 
“Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.”

King James Version (KJV)

Remember that song, "Beautiful Liar" by Shakira & Whore Beyonce'? Satan is that beautiful liar!



Let's not forget about Isaiah 14:12-14.


Isaiah 14:12
 
“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!”

King James Version (KJV)

Isaiah 14:13
 
“For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:”

King James Version (KJV)

Isaiah 14:14
 
“I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.”

King James Version (KJV)



The Hijacking of American Christianity - by British and Khazar NWO Globalists - Big Study Package, v1


https://archive.org/details/TheHijackingOfAmericanChristianity-ByBritishAndKhazarNwoGlobalists-




ILLUMINATI The Cult That Hijacked The World by Henry Makow


https://www.scribd.com/document/632680429/ILLUMINAJI-The-Cult-that-Hijacked-the-Wo




It took me EXACTLY 3 hours to work on this blog post before editing (It's now 6:51 AM. Strange!), with the research included. I worked on it, nonstop (except for a bathroom trip). They gang stalking cult network kept freezing my phone, & towards the end, they kept vibrating my body. 

After editing, it is now 7:24 AM in the morning.