Social Security Letter

Written: 08/03-08/2023



Hello. My name is Candy Grandpre. I have a lot to say in this letter. First (before I forget) I would like to revoke permission for the Social Security Administration to access my bank account. I had an incident with the phone interview on 06/29/2023. The person, named "Kuester" was very abusive towards me & bullied, gaslit, manipulated, threatened & traumatized me. You Social Security Administration employees need to stop sadistically abusing & destroying innocent lives of disabled people already suffering! Stop Gang Stalking, human trafficking & sacrificing people! That's the BIGGEST scam/fraud! 

I wrote a letter, saying that I wasn't going to move forward until I got a different worker. I haven't gotten a response. How can I file a grievance against the abuse from the "Kuester" person? I know I'm late, trying to gather all of the necessary documents. I've been going through so much. I'm still trying to gather documents. 

I was fighting for my life, suffering & struggling with being homeless from July 31, 2018 - April 6, 2023. Y'all don't give poor, disabled people enough to live on. Y'all are always putting wrong information into the system. Never have your facts straight. Y'all never update things when we try to tell y'all change of phone number, address, etc. Homeless shelters are always full, & they're exploitative, money-hungry prison scam cults. They take all your money. Section 8 housing is full. No waiting lists opened. Landlords want 3 & 1/2 times the rent. They're raising the costs for housing & food. What are we supposed to do? So y'all criminalize me for trying to survive & get off the streets? I hear people say that the streets is NO place for a woman. I had to ask for emergency hotel/motel room help out of life-threatening weather. 

Many disabled people are becoming homeless. Targeted Individual or not. We're ALL saying that Social Security/SSI/SSDI aren't enough! For some people, the food stamps isn't enough. There's a housing crisis. Section 8 waitlists are full & closed everywhere. What do y'all expect us to do? Targeted or not, disabled people suffer workplace discrimination. Y'all have SO much to give to illegal immigrants & Ukraine! Y'all have SO MUCH funding for war!

People give no care about a lone single, disabled, homeless targeted individual fighting against being human trafficked. My family is in on it, they won't support or help me, & they can care less if I die! The biological family members & former foster family members are very abusive people. I believe the former foster mother, Adrienne Felder, put me on the gang stalking list. She had us in a cult! 

I'm blacklisted from employment, & I suffer workplace mobbing. Vocational Rehabilitation & Ticket-To-Work counselors failed me. All of this caused me to have to beg & panhandle for donations for my survival ever since the fake COVID-19 scamdemic. Ever since May or June 2020. The gang stalking got worse since then. Gang Stalkers would terrorize & harass me, having me wrongfully banned from homeless soup kitchens, which left me to be forced to have to eat out at restaurants. I was wrongfully banned from so many restaurants & hotels. Forced to have to eat at more expensive restaurants & stay at more expensive hotels, while homeless because of being wrongfully banned from all the cheaper ones. But I wouldn't eat at 5-star, fancy restaurants or stay in 5-star hotels. I tried to go the cheapest possible. 

I've been diagnosed with OCD, anxiety, depression & Tourette's while in foster care. I suffer complex PTSD. I need the proper diagnosis for whether or not I suffer Asperger's Syndrome. I get tortured with Directed Energy Weapons DAILY! This is more disabling for me. I also have a hypersensitive ear condition, called hyperacusis. I stay chronically sleep deprived. I'm sleep deprived as of today (Sunday 08/06/2023). They squeeze my organs. I suffer tinnitus & vertigo. I suffer plantar fasciitis of my feet.

I had a heart murmur at age 2. 2 strokes at age 5. Eye (laser) surgery at age 5. Nose surgery twice - ages 10 & 11. My body started developing early. 

I suffer all of these "invisible" disabilities, but I still always wanted to work & be independent. Now that I've been awakened to the truth, I wish I could've owned my own business. I never wanted to be on SSI or Social Security in the first place, & the former foster mom & fake social worker made it like I didn't have a choice. 

The former foster mom lied about me being "schizophrenic", to discredit me from speaking out against her abuse. She & the former social worker, Karen Pierce, admitted to me that they "had to" lie & say to the Social Security Administration that I'm "schizophrenic", because Social Security kept denying me, saying that I wasn't disabled enough. 




Written on 08/08/2023


When the gang stalkers ran me out of Pensacola during the winter, & I was forced to flee to Cincinnati, Ohio, fighting for my survival, I tried to get things straightened out at 2 different Social Security offices there. I don't remember the dates off hand. They created street theatre tactics & bullied/harass me for an excuse to refuse me service. No matter what city & state, I'm always given an issue every time I try to straighten out Social Security business. Both over the phone & in person. That's why I usually try my best to stay away from any Social Security office, from now on, & just send in my documents via the mail slot afterhours. I even get picked on & harassed by the fake security guards at those offices. Almost every time I go to the social security office, y'all always try to screw up my service that I'm trying to get, & you try to trigger & provoke me on purpose, to try to set me up to get wrongfully banned, institutionalized or arrested. That's why I try to avoid the office like the plague. 

I had a phone incident in November 2021 with a Pensacola, Florida Social Security office worker who was so abusive that it was traumatic. I don't remember her name. 

In 2018, the Social Security administration had on false record that I was dead, after I became homeless. They stopped my checks. I notified the lady over the phone about my change of address. She updated the information on the SSI, but not Social Security. They always do that, both over the phone & in person. 

I was abused at the New Orleans & Terrytown (Gretna), Louisiana offices in 2017 & 2018. Abused many times. I got fed up & said that I no longer wanted to be on SSI & Social Security, & that I never wanted to be on it in the first place. The Terrytown location manager threatened to declare that I've never been disabled, & then threatened to force me to pay back every penny from since 2002 when the benefits started. Then, I felt trapped. How can I pay such back, with no job or income, if you take away the little that I have? 

I explained about the former foster mom forcing me on SSI & Social Security & making it like I don't have a choice. She lied & said that she's my payee, & that the Social Security check wasn't my income. Foster mom was stealing my money. Come to find out, I AM & have always been my own payee. A Terrytown location employee victim blamed me in 2003, like what happens when people get raped, & said, "You signed the checks over to her". I was 17 years old when the former foster mom & fake social worker Karen Pierce were battling to get me on Social Security. The former foster mom Adrienne Felder even blocked me from working & had me blacklisted from employment, because she was greedy for those checks! She sabotaged every job I tried to get when I was 18 & 19 years old & going to college. She was taking my work checks at 17 when I was working at Popeyes. I keep reiterating all of this, & y'all don't believe me, you ignore me, or you don't take me seriously. Why don't you investigate the former foster mother Adrienne Felder? 

On April 6, I moved into these cabins to get off the streets from homelessness for almost 5 years. On the 12th, I went to the office to change my address. I also wondered why my SSI benefits were suspended. On the 21st, they gave me $221 of SSI backpay or something. (Sorry if I sound redundant). Then, on June 2, I had a phone appointment. The gang stalkers kept interfering with & disrupting the call. Me & the worker, who called with the phone appointment - I forgot her name - the phone kept hanging up, & she had to keep calling me back. The gang stalkers kept muting & messing with the conversation. The phone kept cutting in & out. She lied & said that I was a no-show. There was another lady who called before June 29. I forgot what date. It was after June 2. 

So, they rescheduled the appointment for June 29. That's when I had the phone altercation with the "Kuester" person. I was VERY sleep deprived that day. The phone conversation kept cutting in & out was getting interfered with at first. She STRATEGICALLY waited until precisely 11:33 AM to call. That was my first clue that she's a gang stalker. Y'all hire abusive, narcissistic, masonic, devil worshipping, Satanic gang stalking fraudulent secret society bully criminals to work for y'all! She called at 11:33 because she's masonic. The masons love the color red & #33, to make a mockery out of Jesus's death on the cross. 

She was a bully, pretty much the whole time. I know y'all sabotaged the June 2 appointment to set me up with her, to destroy & attack my finances. She had me frightened & intimidated the whole time. Threatening me with penalty of perjury, yet she kept putting false information. She even sent me a long, intimidating letter that I didn't receive until July 8 or something. I forgot that I was supposed to send in the paperwork by July 31. I need more time. She keeps lying & saying that I didn't send in HireQuest work stubs, when I DID! I turned in ALL of my work stubs. I KNEW I had to turn those in. 

At the deep beginning of the conversation (after struggles with the phone connection), she started off nice & normal. Then, I remember she got mad & was rude to me when she questioned me about the stocks. I made a mistake. I didn't have the information in front of me. I had 2 stocks. I mistakenly thought it was 1, for some reason. I wasn't trying to deliberately or intentionally give false information or lie. I didn't even really get much of anything from selling the stocks. The stocks kept going down. I really had no idea that I was supposed to report the stocks, even though I didn't make really anything from it. It has been over a year since I sold the stocks. She yelled at me & raised her voice on the phone, trying to frighten, scare & intimidate me. Made me even more nervous & clouded my thinking. She falsely accused me of KNOWINGLY & WILLINGLY taking out stocks & not reporting. That wasn't the case. She yelled at me, saying, "You've been getting these benefits since 2002, & you mean to tell me that you didn't know that you were supposed to report the stocks"? No, I really didn't know. I wasn't making really anything from them. & that was my 1st time. I was new to the idea of investing in stocks, & I will NEVER do that again! I did it, out of desperation, in hopes to get out of my homeless situation. I meant to close the stocks sooner than I did, but I didn't know how. But I finally figured out how to get rid of them.

She was looking for something to criminalize me about. She had racial prejudice & an agenda towards me from the beginning! Like, I KNEW she acted that way towards me because I'm Black, & she looks down on me. & because I'm disabled.

My sleep deprivation makes my Tourette's worse. After she upset & agitated me, a gang stalker passed near my house with noise harassment, & there was a noise campaign during the conversation, & I had a Tourette's outburst & remote neural monitoring forced speech, & I cussed out the noise offending perpetrators because noise hurts my ears. Part of my disability. She falsely accused me of cursing HER out, & she threatened to suspend my benefits. I apologized to her & explained about my Tourette's, & that I wasn't cursing HER out. She wasn't trying to hear that. The conversation went sour ever since then, & she lied, gaslit, spewed out false information & she was very rude & abusive towards me. The conversation lasted about 30 minutes. I didn't even get to finish the conversation & tell her everything that was necessary. She gaslit & lied & said that she never threatened me. She questioned me about my ebooks & told me that I'm not allowed to make money or make a living from writing my ebooks. Then, she started to play psych games, pretending to be fake "interested", & then I snapped off on her & told her that it's none of her business. Of course, I cussed her out upon hanging up! You're threatening to destroy my finances & ruin my life, trying to hunt for excuses to have me in jail/prison? If you mess up my income, I will be back homeless again. I've been suffering depression & having DAILY severe panic attacks & anxiety because of the June 29 phone conversation. I'm very TRAUMATIZED! I didn't even get to get into discussion with talking about the fundraiser & stuff, either. I thought that gift income & fundraisers didn't have to be reported. I apologize for my ignorance, misunderstanding & confusion. I wasn't sure of what to believe, with all the mixed messages. I apologize. All I know is, I'm sick & tired of being a trapped slave to SSI & Social Security. I truly am disabled, but I always wanted to work & be independent. Even if it's self-employment. But they have me blacklisted! I got my college degree, not realizing that I was blacklisted from employment. 

This video is proof of me being gang stalked!

This is the most concrete & blatant proof of my gang stalking ever! 

 

https://youtube.com/shorts/q8VzZ1nhbXk?feature=share

 

& even other professed targeted individuals still act like they don't believe me or take me seriously. Sadly, they caved in & sold out. I'm still fighting for the right to survive & exist without selling my soul & becoming a gang stalking perp. I'm trying to be a better Christian.

I have online vigilante gang stalkers who stalk & try to control & destroy everything I do & say. They hate me & want me dead. They brag about calling up the social security office to lie on & slander me. I wasn't sure of what to believe, on whether or not to report my ebook royalties or online donations. I recently got monetized on YouTube & got my 1st payment back in April. I didn't realize I had to report that, as well. I was so busy, fighting for my life & survival, due to the gang stalking & people trying to sex traffick me. The former foster mom Adrienne Felder, who put me in the gang stalking program & forced me against my will to be on SSI & Social Security, she had us in a cult. She was my handler. I broke away from her & left the cult, eventually. 

The abusive, narcissistic fake online vigilante gang stalkers sabotage & make fake bad "reviews" on all of my ebooks. They falsely slander me as a dishonest scammer & fraud. They're sick, obsessed psychopathic online bullies who act like they delusionally believe they own me. They said that my writing isn't "work", & they bully & harass me, telling me to go get a real job. They act like they have the authority to force me to stop writing. I can't get or keep a job, due to this gang stalking extermination program. The "Kuester" perp over the phone said that my writing IS work & self-employment. Whenever I get employment, the online stalkers call up the place & get me wrongfully fired & banned forever, or I have to suffer workplace mobbing from the in-person gang stalkers. They don't want me to exist! Y'all are criminalizing my fight for survival & my existence. 

I sent a letter, saying that I wasn't turning in any more documentation, until I can get a worker other than "Kuester". I'm gathering my documentation now. I'm overwhelmed. It would cost too much to print out at the library. Please get me a different worker, who has patience & will treat me with respect as a human being.




_______________________________________________


Written 11/25/2022 - Excerpts from a blog journal 

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/11/foster-mom-stole-my-money-blog-version.html

I NEVER wanted to be on SSI & Social Security in the 1st place! I always wanted to work. The foster mom stole my trust fund check & my Social Security backpay check. I heard that she was secretly getting Social Security checks for me when I was a child, & that's why my twin sister's trust fund check was WAAAAY bigger. Like $15 grand. Brandy threatened the bank for her $15,000 back. When I tried to get my money back, the bank wasn't scared of me. My trust fund check was $5,499, & the Social Security backpay check was $3,946. Total of $9,445. That was enough to break away from her & get on my own. The foster mom threatened to spend all my money on the favorite foster boys, during an argument. Very controlling & wouldn't let me buy or wear the clothes that I wanted. She falsely claimed to put all my money into a CD. I never saw that money. People were saying that it was too late to sue. The cops wouldn't do anything, trying to tell me that it was a civil matter & not a criminal matter.


The foster mom was still trying to control, abuse & infantilize me, even as an adult. She probably planned to use me as a blood sacrifice! She already sacrificed her 3rd husband, Al!


The foster mom even stole our $400 independent living checks. She stole money from Joanie's brother James, too. We were ALWAYS trafficked & enslaved! People said that the foster mom was my handler & the one who put me in the gang stalking program. 


In 2002, I started getting $203 for SSI & $365 for Social Security. She always stole the BIG check & left me with the small one. I started getting Medicare benefits in 2003. She always lied & said that she was my payee. Come to find out, I was always my OWN payee. Social Security didn't do anything about it, & they falsely accused me of WILLINGLY handing over all of my money to her. Adrienne Felder. One time, in 2003, I mentioned about how someone (maybe UNO financial aid) needed proof of my income. Her response was, "That $367 is NOT'CHO income!" Then she got an attitude when I apologized. 

When I started my 2nd year @ Nicholls, she drove off & ignored me when I asked for some of my OWN money. Out of those thousands of dollars. I broke down & cried & had an emotional meltdown.

The foster mom wanted me dead. Telling me at her EVERY opportunity that I'm going to wind up in jail or dead & deserve it. That I'm going to grow up to be a homeless, schizophrenic, drug addicted prostitute. She would drive around neighborhoods, comparing me to homeless people & crackheads. She once told a lady from the IDMR cult, named Jackie, that she was going to tell the psychiatrist to put me on psych meds that would destroy my liver & kill me. She would smear campaign me as a schizophrenic. She even lied on the Social Security records & said that I'm schizophrenic, just to get me to get checks for HER benefit! If you're rich enough to afford luxury mink coats, & own a 9-bedroom house & a BMW, then why are you greedy for an extra measly little $365? 

In 2017, Social Security contacted me soon as I got back to New Orleans, & they gave me $2,019 in backpay, saying that the foster mom lied & committed fraud about paying $900/month for groceries. I remember being on the phone for the phone interview back in 2001 or 2002, & she over exaggerated & lied. 

From a journal on 04/17/2022

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/04/foster-care-money-theft.html

Look at this Twitter thread.

Puff the Magic Hater (@MsKellyMHayes) Tweeted:
Did you know state agencies comb through the records of foster children to see who's eligible for Social Security, apply & make themselves the payee? Just read in Dorothy Roberts' Torn Apart that state agencies take more than $250 million in assets from foster children each year. 

https://twitter.com/MsKellyMHayes/status/1515296027309395975?s=20&t=aqXWTXU8aFCN6V500okjLA

Read the thread, if you can.





The foster mom even stole my Social Security backpay check + my trust fund money. 


I thank the Lord Jesus Christ EVERY DAY for delivering me out of psychiatry & the fake IDMR cult. I may be a targeted individual, but I'm set free from psychiatry & the mental health system. They want you to be a life-long psychiatry slave, even after you've aged out of the foster care system. Quit complying! The narcissistic gang stalkers are trying to force me back into it, against my will. They act like as if they WORSHIP & own my mental health. They won't back off & leave me alone. Being compliant & obedient with psychiatry won't make them treat me any nicer. I know, from personal experience. I'm glad I started resisting, & I will KEEP resisting! Call me crazy, schizophrenic, mentally unhinged, etc. all you want! But just remember, I will be a fatter, greedier pig & die sooner! 

There was this burned lady (a temporary respite foster care caretaker), named Beatrice Fine, who disclosed to me that the foster parents get more bonuses if they label the foster child as "special needs" & put them in special ed & on psych meds. How diabolical!