COVID-19 & Gang Stalking Pt. 3

Written 09/06 & 09/08/2023

Another memory that popped up into my head yesterday. 

Knowing that I have OCD, abusive, narcissistic gang stalkers thought it was "logical" to try to FORCE me to wear a dingy, dirty mask, off the ground, that had been stomped & driven over numerous times. They didn't care what condition. As long as it was a mask. That Satanic slave device!



https://www.eyeopeningtruth.com/covid-19-satanic-ritual/




& they made SURE to take THIS website down! Thank God for the Wayback Machine.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200625033217/https://avoidthemark.com/2020/04/22/why-youre-wearing-a-mask-pagan-ritual-transformation/



Riding the buses here in Pensacola, Florida, I don't understand how everyone was forced to dig their dirty hands in the same box to grab a mask to wear. 

I noticed that people hypocritically would force mask-wearing & social distancing at restaurants, but serve food with dirty hands & fingernails, have dirty tables & dishes, the DIRTIEST bathrooms, & everything else FILTHY! They even get mad at me & wrongfully ban me & treat me like either a nuisance or an outright TERRORIST for spraying the rubbing alcohol to clean & sanitize. Wait a minute! I thought that that was what we were SUPPOSED TO BE doing! Keeping everything super clean & sanitized. 

As I said. I already HAD OCD. But I was informed of the mask-wearing, vax, etc. agenda by the truther community. 


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/my-covid-19-reality-ebook-free-download.html


I think I said in my COVID-19 ebook that it's ironic how the "disease" started in China, but all of the masks, tests, PPE, etc. are also all made in China! & it says right on the boxes of the masks that the masks do NOT protect you from the fake COVID-19.

People say to pay attention to 5G cell towers & artificial intelligence, as well as HAARP & DEW technology.

I will NOT comply anymore! Even if it means for me to get evicted from this housing & starve to death!