My New Low Income Housing Back In Pensacola

Hello, everyone. I won't be able to upload as many videos for an indefinite amount of time. Maybe shorter videos until or unless I can get wifi access. With me getting my own wifi for this apartment, I'm going to have to put that on hold for a bit. 

I had JUST ENOUGH donation funds to get the transportation out of Bloomington, TX to travel back here to Pensacola, Florida. Enough for the $123 bus ticket, $30 for the taxi, & enough left over for 1 meal. I got paid the next day. I had to pay $363 total for rent + security deposit. $213 + $150. I also had to pay almost $50 for the phone. I don't remember exactly. I had a discount. I had to pay $126 & something for the storage unit. No storage unit to pay next month, since I closed the account. I don't remember off hand how much I had to pay for about 2 or 3 Uber rides. It was raining this past Friday. 

I had to buy stuff for the apartment, like toiletries, food, etc. because I didn't know if I was going to get help the next day to get my belongings out of the storage unit. I paid for both me & the guy who helped me, for lunch to eat, since we both were working so hard, & I didn't even get to eat or drink anything until that afternoon. 

Someone helped me with enough money for food for a few days. I have to wait until after the Texas food stamp & Medicaid accounts are closed before I can get any possible Florida assistance.

I'm trying to get help with $145 for the electricity bill. $136 deposit + $9 service fee. Due on September 15. 

I also need help with (It looks like the website says $48) a Florida state driver's license. 

I need help with $35 for my mailbox keys. 

I would be just content with this little baby mattress, but the handbook of this housing is saying that I have to get a regular BED, & that we can't sleep on the floor. I will try in person to see how or if I can get a bed donated to me. 

Due to me being targeted, I need help with a way to get curtains for privacy, safety & security. & I'm living in a low income neighborhood, that's supposedly dangerous. 

I need to see if the thrift store might have any pots & pans.

I need a mop, broom & dust pan. 

I don't need really any clothes, hygiene items or toiletries at the moment. In fact, I have so much that I need to give away. In a couple of months, I will need a new winter coat. I may or may not have the money for that. 

They have so many strict rules here. More rules than the homeless shelters. & the homeless shelters act like they are trying to narcissistically be in competition with the Holy Bible with how many "rules" to live by, & the Bible isn't trying to compete back! (I said that for extra emphasis.)



I'm willing to write a few fiction short stories, hoping to EARN my way to get this help. Online gang stalkers don't have any say-so, but both the IRS AND the Social Security administration say that my writing IS considered as EARNED income & self-employment! Remember, with me being a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL, I'm blacklisted from regular employment & can't get a job. Whenever I do, I end up dealing with the workplace mobbing. There's no guarantee that I can get another job opportunity within 1 week. 

Here's my blog & ko-fi. 

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/

https://ko-fi.com/targetedcreole



Also, here are ways you can just donate.

http://paypal.me/John146WTL

www.venmo.com/Candy-Grandpre

$PsychWorld35 CashApp



I'm just trying to get settled in with this new move. As I said, the online gang stalkers are plotting & planning for my destruction already! & STOP calling me "negative"! That's not supportive. You're just kicking me down even harder. Other TI's don't get called negative for speaking out against the perp activity! They gang stalk us to our death & want us off of this Earth. 

I will post a couple of blog & Ko-fi links here, for any short stories that I write today. I will try to write 3 or 4. It's 2 PM, right now.

I took a detox bath a couple of hours ago. 1st time in I don't know how long.

Thanks for any & all help. Hopefully, I won't have to ask for anything next month.