Unsolicited Advice From A Fake TI Perp

It looks like this perp is from Germany.

Heiko:

Hey Candy,
 
did you consider to get an account on buymeacoffee.com? I think it’s the best way to be able to donate anonymously and directly. There you can also set up a membership for monthly payments.
 
Will you answer some Q&As like about the TIs who are real in your point of view? Would make for a good video I guess.
 
Kind regards,
 
Heiko




Me:

Heiko
Hi. Thank you. I had a buymeacoffee, but the perps harassed me really bad on there, & I wasn't able to block them. So, I had to take it down.

I have something similar, though. I usually put my short stories & cooking recipes on the Ko-Fi.

https://ko-fi.com/targetedcreole

I also have my blog.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/



Heiko:

Thank you.
 
I understand that you are suspicious but do you really not want to talk to anybody and not answer questions at all?
 
Also, I see many TIs struggling and instead of coming together, inform and support each other they accuse one another to be fake/fraud.
 
Is there any interactive group like on Telegram where you can join and not only chat but also leave audio and video messages, also call and video call anybody anytime that you know of?
 
Because I think this is what’s good and necessary. YouTube is just a matrix that drains and takes its toll on people. Everybody just talks on their channels forever. But there is no solution and a lot of negativity.
 
And if you know what recently happened to Paul you see how far it can go if you trigger haters and I think people can become haters when you constantly call them out and provoke them.
 
Isn’t it better to converse and exchange thoughts?
 
Also, I think your mind is kind of stuck in this Internet / Social Media world and everybody who has no public content is not really visible to you or you don’t want to see them as real when actually you find out and always talk about how unreal those are who are all present and well-profiled online.
 
So I just wonder why you don’t want to communicate (personally) with anybody and just do your speeches.
 
And sorry if this message is longer, it’s jsut some stuff I had to get of my chest since I followed you for quite a while or at least tried to.
 
Regards,
 
Heiko
 



Then, I sent him another email to tell him not to email me again. & he sent an email to somewhere forbidden!

See? This is what these perps do. They DELIBERATELY send you a small, cheap donation to try to build your trust & manipulate you to let your guard down. & after that, they start gaslighting & perping. This Heiko person IS a perp! I see RIGHT THROUGH YOU, Heiko! 

& what I went through with Paul is none of your business, & you don't even know the whole story. Sitting here, trying to stir up trouble all the way from Germany! What do you care about what we do here in America? FUCK outta here! Paul actually started with me 1st! & you ARE a fake/fraud, Heiko! 

He wanted to instigate & be messy, stirring up trouble, to keep me & Paul feuding. 



Here's a quick video. He's definitely a perp. He falsely reported this video, bitching about "privacy". 

https://youtu.be/uaRZduM4JfY?si=YZ7CaJfgzExi3Bzy