Back Homeless Again 2023

As hard as I worked...

I feel so defeated. Depressed & trying not to lose my sanity. I lost EVERYTHING! I'm traumatized of ever having low income housing again. Same with being in shelters.

(Now that I started writing, the perps made my fingers numb with the Directed Energy Weapons. They don't want me to get this out!)

I will try to write again now.

I became homeless as of Tuesday, 10/03/2023. It happened so quickly & was unexpected. I documented everything on my YouTube channel. 

As of Saturday, 10/07/2023, I came back to my hometown New Orleans. I give up on trying to live in Pensacola, homeless or not. New Orleans is my hometown, & no one can take that away from me! Maybe I can VISIT Pensacola sometime down the line, if my life improves. I'm sick & tired of traveling, especially via Greyhound bus! I felt kicked out of my hometown before, & that's why I fled to Pensacola in the 1st place. 

As soon as I started working on goals to self-improve, this is what happened! The perp neighbor Whitney Chartel Dennis did this on purpose! She practices witchcraft & blood sacrificed her brother, & she knows it! 

The goals didn't get to work out much in Bloomington, TX. I'm traumatized from living in that literal hellhole trap! I had a little more opportunity & liberty in Pensacola. 

These were the goals that I planned to accomplish once I was settled with the housing that I tried last month:

1) Strengthen my relationship with God, reading the Bible & praying more, even trying to do fasting.

2) Writing more fiction short stories & ebooks & even working on some novels or longer fiction e-books.

3) Improve my diet, eliminate GMO & processed food, & do juicing & smoothies.

4) Take more walks & exercise, which could lead to weight loss 

5) Grow my hair long. 

6) Get a work-at-home job, which could lead to me saving money aside so that I could have my own business or entrepreneur opportunity. 

7) Work my way up to getting a vehicle.

8) Work my way off of being forced to depend on SSI & Social Security. 

9) Do more YouTube & TikTok cooking & baking videos, improve my cooking & also publish better cookbooks.

But the gang stalking network sabotages all of these goals. 

The moment I talked on the phone with the Social Security Ticket To Work worker, that's when the Skank Shitney perp started with her demonic gang stalking & witchcraft disturbances.


*I thought I had more goals & wishes than that. 



After all of this, I feel traumatized to ever live in low income housing again. The $213/month is a scam because it's a dangerous situation that could cost you your life! Section 8 or not, I've had issues with bad neighbors that caused me to end up homeless. 

I was forced to have to throw nearly all of my valuables away, that I had in the storage unit. I now have less material possessions than I've ever had, even when I was a CHILD in foster care! The only clothes I have are the clothes on my back, & it looks like I'm going to have to throw away my high school & college diplomas. 

The perp neighbors were threatening my life! How could they get away with all of this? They can fraudulently & illegally sleep in peace tonight.

The online perps helped the housing people & neighbors get me wrongfully ejected from my home, & now they're mad @ me for begging/panhandling! My days on this earth might be numbered. The online perps have even been making death threats & death wishes @ me! 



I need any & all the help I can get.

http://paypal.me/John146WTL

www.venmo.com/Candy-Grandpre

$PsychWorld35 CashApp