Quick Open Journal 11/15/2023

I actually wrote this to a private message to someone, but I'm also putting it here for journaling purposes.

"I'm supposed to finally get my driver's license switched over today.

I've been DAYS of sleep deprived. This airport is too cold. 

I also hope to be looking for jobs soon. 

I encountered another person whom I thought was a real TI with current gang stalking evidence, who quickly betrayed me & started perping me. What did she do? What every other fake TI perp does. Run to my twin sister. She was bragging & admitting to me that she was watching my twin sister's Livestreams. She was donating & supportive at first, & then she randomly the other day sent me an offensive letter, telling me that I need to compromise with tolerating the gang stalking, & she falsely accused me of choosing homelessness & cold weather than to tolerate the apartment gang stalking. She really pissed me off when she said, "You can't expect everyone to tiptoe around your disability." 

Those apartment perps in the bad neighborhood were threatening my life. This happened before, a few times, as well. 

I waited 4 years to get a low income apartment, just to end up back homeless a month later? Thank the gang stalking for that! Smh!

These fake TI perps & regular perps play games like, donate me money when I'm @ my LOWEST, & then show a Satanic symbolism gesture or say something upsetting & triggering. Then, when I get angry & block them, they play victim & lie & say that they were trying to help me, & that I blocked them for no reason. & then they spread the smear campaign to tell everyone to not donate another penny to me. Or, they use their fake little $5 donation as a license to disrespect me, boss me around or treat me like a child, acting like they think they own me lock, stock & barrel, & like I owe them my whole life. Or they donate in hopes that they could MAKE me shut up about my targeting. 

I like it when people donate & support without any strings attached.

My twin sister's bullying, gang stalking & Satan worship is getting worse by the day. Her cult following flying monkey list is growing, while I'm losing lots of YouTube subscribers. 

I said that I'm never trying to get low income housing again, because what recently happened, happened a few times before. I feel like, I'm never signing any more apartment leases. I said that back in 2018. The gang stalkers try to set you up for your credit to be ruined by harassing you to the point where you're forced to have to break the lease because they put your life in danger. The perps also keep getting me wrongfully banned from hotels, motels, restaurants, etc. Banned from everywhere."

All of this has me SO depressed!

I haven't been able to blog or journal much, but I've been doing YouTube & TikTok videos. I hope to get to write a fiction short story again soon.