Sick Of Being Homeless

Hello, everyone. I'm new here. 

I've been homeless off & on, throughout the years. 

I'm disabled with a hypersensitive ear condition. Some people suspect that I may be on the autism spectrum. & whenever I get a permanent place to live, my neighbors would bully, harass & threaten me out of my home. Dealing with inconsiderate neighbors who blare LOUD bass music 24/7, & I can never get any peace.

I feel devastated because I'm back homeless again, after FINALLY obtaining housing & being on the waiting list for over 4 years. I was forced to have to get rid of all of my possessions, trying to flee attempted murder. I only had that apartment for a month. Neighbors threatened my life. I have more to say, but it's a TRULY long story. This happens every time I get a permanent place to live.

People, who don't fully understand someone's situation, act like vigilante stalkers online & falsely accuse homeless people of begging, scamming & committing fraud. Not every homeless panhandler/beggar is a fraud, crazy or a druggie.

I was abused in foster care & put in a cult. The former foster mom brainwashed me & my twin sister against each other. Biological family hate me because my twin sister told them a bunch of lies. My twin sister became abusive, just like the former foster mom. 

The former foster mom used to tell me that I'm going to grow up to be homeless, & some other horrible things that I can't say on here. The former foster mom also used to try to prevent me from working. I never wanted to be on SSI or Social Security, but she forced me on it, anyway. & she stole my money. 

I have a bachelor's degree in Spanish, but I'm still not fluent. The former foster mom had me blacklisted from employment. I get a lot of job rejections, especially on indeed.com.

I've had to deal with narcissistic abuse, smear campaigns & other things.

I'm tired of suffering with this homeless situation. I'm tired of having to beg or panhandle. I'm tired of having to ask for money. I'm tired of being in an unstable living predicament. Bouncing back & forth between the streets & hotels/motels. Tired of being banned from everywhere. It's hard to get help out of bad weather because people don't want to help. I get banned for standing up for myself against being ganged up on & bullied @ homeless shelters, day centers & soup kitchens. People consider me easy target for harassment because of my multiple disabilities. It's not good suffering OCD & being homeless. 

I have a driver's license, but no vehicle. I know how to drive, but I keep suffering chronic sleep deprivation. I have a smartphone, but no laptop. I don't know what ideas people can help me with, to make my own living & survive. I'm an author & write fiction short stories, & I have a monetized YouTube channel, but I hardly get much of anything. 

In my situation, I have difficulty, trying to survive & can't survive the traditional homeless way because of my circumstances. 

Y'all know that gang stalking has caused this.