Using Bible Scriptures To Discourage

The abusive, narcissistic gang stalkers & fake TI perps hypocritically apply these scriptures to me:

Philippians 3:18-19 KJV
(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

& they harass me with the trigger word "GREEDY" several times a day. I never sold out, but y'all did. It takes greed, lust & covetousness in order for you to make the decision to sell out. No matter how fat or skinny you are. These scriptures apply to y'all, too. Y'all aren't going to heaven, perping innocent people. 

Now, who's the GREEDY one, or who's the one walking around with their god as their belly? You sold your soul to Satan, but I didn't! Or else you wouldn't be after me. I'm struggling to survive day to day. Your false perception about me being obsessed with food is none of your business. I didn't get to eat a real breakfast this morning.

#gangstalking #narcissisticabuse

Perps & fake #TargetedIndividuals manipulate & twist scriptures to try to make me feel bad.