Looking Like Garfield

A man, named Demetrius, walked into a tuxedo rental store, called "McClure's Formal Wear". He was browsing around for something for his son who's attending a Spring Break Ball event at his college. 

He said, "I hope my son can fit this, because he grew a couple of inches & lost hella weight."

The cashier asked Demetrius, "May I help you with anything in particular? We have an early graduation special going on, where you can rent a tux for a week & get a shirt, a tie & a pair of socks for free. Does that sound like something that you would be interested in?" 

He responded, "Sure. What an EXCELLENT deal!" 

So, Demetrius paid for his merchandise & walked out of the store. He laid the clothes flat in the trunk of his car. 

Right after, he looked up & saw a man parked right in front of him. He said to the man, "Garfield! Can I have your autograph?" 

"Garfield", whose real name is Kelvin Banks, laughed & said, "U bold wit da jokes, ain'cha?"

Demetrius tilted his head back & was like, "C'mon! Now, I KNOW someone has told you that you look just like Garfield. Same eyes (Kelvin has cat green eyes, though.), same lips, same complexion... & no, I'm not talking about the actor who was in TLC's 'Red Light Special' video. I'm talking about the orange cartoon cat from back in the 80's, who people used to get mixed up with the other orange cartoon cat, Heathcliff. & no, I'm talking about Heathcliff Huxtable AKA Bill Cosby."

Kelvin said, "No, man! Now, I've heard people say I look like George Foreman because of my bald head."

Demetrius laughed even harder & was talking about hooking Kelvin up with his female cousin. 

Kelvin jokingly pushed him & laughed, saying, "Man, lemme get on up in here & pick out a tux for this wedding!" 

& then they exchanged business cards & parted ways.

THE END