Do I Have My Life Back?

I went to court on July 17. 

My fake public OFFENDER did EXACTLY this to me!

https://youtube.com/shorts/Jh72reYSvR0?si=yYOWdJu6uNHQ421q



The jail situation was a gang stalking setup!

Job Loss & Jail
on March 01, 2024

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2024/03/job-loss-jail.html



I had NOWHERE to go!



I'm also glad to get to have my life back. The fake gang stalking public OFFENDER Patrick Sens defended the prosecution before even seeing the bodycam footage, but I appreciate the fact that he felt terrible & apologized for how the cops treated me. He was just as bad, because he wasn't sympathetic to my situation. He falsely accused me of having criminal intent, when I DIDN'T! He forced me to take a plea deal & wouldn't allow me to take my case to trial & threatened me. I'm INNOCENT! 

I was left with no choice but to do the deferred prosecution. I only have to pay back $200. I don't know how much the expungement costs. Remember when I told y'all that the abusive, narcissistic gang stalkers were treating me WORSE THAN a murderer? Yet, my mentally off, slow, retarded, dyke ass Satanic perp twin sister, Dykester, got more sympathy when she got arrested for beating & raping her girlfriend! 

Also, I wish I had the $300 for the 3 bodycams for my arrest + my mugshot because I need the WHOLE world to see what the cops did to me. How can everyone else claim that they can get the bodycams for free because of being public record, yet I have to pay? Why do I have to pay for 3 bodycams, yet there were only 2 officers named on the police report? Why won't the cops go to jail for police brutality or compensate me for breaking my phone & destroying my property? (Well, I need a new phone anyway!) Nothing about this seems right, & so many lies, mysteries & coverups. Everyone involved (except for me) were all Satanic perps! 

Well, Social Security still didn't give me back my $524 backpay. I don't even know if I will get a check next month. 

It seemed like 1/2 the year, I had this jail & court thing held over my head, & if I would've known what deferred prosecution meant, this could've been settled back in March. 

For the rest of the year, I want to work harder on my writings. I wish I could write & publish that "Psych World" ebook, but I don't know if I will get to, due to this forced homelessness. That's non-fiction, so that's something that I REALLY need to concentrate, focus & research. 

I plan to write 100 total of the fiction short story cult series that I've been working on & also work on 2 novels, based on it. All of this was supposed to be accomplished WAAAAAY back since 2019! 

I also want to work on some more fiction short stories & more novels. 

I'm still debating on whether or not to publish an actual AUTOBIOGRAPHY. 

Since I'm homeless, more cookbooks are out of the question until or unless I can at LEAST get an extended stay hotel opportunity or something. I'm scared of having nowhere to go again for this winter. Brutal cold! 

I have 1 or 2 more skits to work on, with my themes. 

Aside from the minimum of 2 Timberwood cult novels, I plan to work on more novels. 1 of them, I plan to use the themes of narcissistic abuse, gang stalking, homelessness, cults, Christian living & cults. All rolled into one. Same themes as the skits.

(OK, so now my ENTIRE phone screen is covered with lines, & my phone screen is flickering & faded.)