The Fake Aggressive Defiance TV Perp

Well, on Monday, my phone accidentally fell out of my hand, & it was acting erratic for a couple of days. Now, it seems like I'm able to type, but I can't see more than 1/2 my screen. But I will continue trying to work on my writings until I can get another phone. The keyboard isn't as jumpy like it was.

So, I apologize in advance for any typos. & BTW, I'm still sleep deprived.

________________________________________

I don't know his real name. I don't know how he crossed paths with my mentally off, slow, retarded dyke ass perp twin sister on YouTube. 

I got my FINAL confirmation that he's a gang stalker. 

https://www.youtube.com/live/lvfr1bEkbxo?si=HSt_AhpA6DAuwaHI 

So, he doesn't believe that gang stalking OR human trafficking is real! 😱 

These are his fake YouTube channels.

https://youtube.com/@aggressivedefiancetv?si=K-Ytm80zLFoe1pZ8

https://youtube.com/@aggressivereactions?si=5N5Qs61-bIixb_JQ



He confirmed my suspicions. I heard that Jack Frost is supposedly a targeted individual, as well, but I'm not sure. I need to do more research. He stalks, follows & harasses Jack Frost. 

This fake AD guy is an abusive, narcissistic, sociopathic cyber bully who fraudulently & illegally gets PAID to exploit unsuspecting people's suffering, for the fake "sake" of "entertainment & content", when we're not even any celebrities! (Even though I saw him discussing actual celebrities on his channel.) 

A lot of people are going to get mad @ me, but I don't care. I don't like or approve of what he's doing. He's a hypocrite. He supposedly has a job, but I guess on his off days, he does YouTube for a side hustle. He sees me struggling out on the streets & homeless. Tell me how & why is it OK for him to receive CashApp donations for exploiting the vulnerable, but he runs with my twin sister's false narrative that I'm an ungrateful scammer. He gets more YouTube CashApps & Super Thanks than both me & my twin sister, COMBINED! AND his channel is monetized, & he sells merchandise. He has his own place, a vehicle (or probably even more than 1 vehicle). He's getting money ALL KINDS OF WAYS! Why does he need anyone's CashApps? Why isn't he considered a swindler or scammer? 

Yeah! He's a sociopathic perp. I don't care! & then he's 2-faced, fake & wishy-washy. Says he's on my side, yet keeps defending & agreeing with the perp slander comments from the Luciferian cult members. & he was talking shit about me & trying to discredit my targeting. Bullying & harassing females online. He delusionally believes he has he fake "authority" to dissect other people's personal lives & be so judgemental. & I caught him actually CALLING me crazy & saying that I need psychiatric help. He bullies people like a 4th grader, yet says that me & my twin sister both need to grow the fuck up. He's very cruel, sadistic & harsh. Very abusive & disrespectful! He falsely accused ME of trying to seek my own cult following on YouTube, when I'm on there to document my targeting. I'm FORCED to have to ask for help because the gang stalking cult network has me BLACKLISTED! I'm not changing the truth. I'm not changing my story! This is VERY REAL! I'm a self-published author & write ebooks & short stories, & the perps stop that. They try to FORCE me to stop trying to survive & even go as far as to try to CRIMINALIZE my fight to survive & live! 

I'm supposed to actually have less than 1,000 subscribers, but I now have nearly 2,000 because of David Jain & the fake Darnell Williams perp making fake "new" accounts to come & harass, & I have to keep blocking them. & they subscribe. Sometimes, I have to block the fake Darnell Williams perp 10 times in 1 day. I got a lot of obsessed stalker-haters, what some folks call "monitoring spirits". Thumbs down all my YouTube videos.

I'm actually HOMELESS! I'm at a disadvantage. Forced to be homeless & wrongfully kicked out of & banned from seemingly everywhere, due to the gang stalking program. 

The fake Aggressive Defiance TV perp thought it was funny to link up with my perp twin sister & try to discredit me, & I was wrongfully condemned as a LOLCOW before I even knew that he was doing any videos about me. Before I heard of him. I don't know everything that happened with them 2. But she had maybe about 400 subscribers for the past few years on that fake @fye83 channel. He somehow helped her gain thousands of subscribers seemingly overnight. & then when she beat & raped her girlfriend, she ended up with 10,000 subscribers & was even gaining more followers after the abuse video was taken down. I don't know who got her @fye83 channel taken down. I don't know why or how they began arguing. 

He's an outsider looking in, & doesn't even know or want to believe the actual truth, but then talks like he has the truth. I don't know why he's interested in me or my twin sister's personal lives, anyway. How did he obtain info about her that I didn't even know existed? I don't care what anyone says. He's part of the Luciferian cult, as well. Perping with the red lighting background in his videos, a satanic skull for a logo, & the type of music he plays. 

He upset me multiple times. He's a dangerous perp! Begging me to come to his fake "platform" so that he can get kicks out of trying to perp, gaslight & discredit me. He's the type of abusive, narcissistic perp who's harsh, brutal & will MURDER you with words & DRIVE you to worsening "mental" health. I'm just going to stay FAR away from him. & I don't approve of him using MY content without my permission! No, you're NOT on my side! Stay away from me! You're also going to go fry in hell! What you're doing is NOT funny at all! Go find something else to do, than to stalk, follow, meddle & gossip about other people's lives! Get your OWN life!

I said this:

Many people wrongfully believe that #gangstalking isn't real, but how can people believe that #humantrafficking isn't real?

Yeah, #UntilItHappensToYou or your loved ones!