What I Need For July 2024

I ran out of just about EVERYTHING! & I NEED to replenish everything.

-Bentonite clay 

-My green supplement 

-Coconut oil 

-Himalayan pink salt 

-Clothes & shoes for court 

-Lavender oil soap 

-Batteries 

-Trying not to, but probably haircut 

-Food

-Hotel nights 

-Rubbing alcohol

-Trash bags 

-Whatever needed for hurricane preparedness &/or evacuation 

I feel like I'm missing something. After the Social Security check is gone, then I will need help with these things, but I'm good until the check is gone.

-bladder pads



Again, Social Security Administration reduced my check because of Medicare. I will have to be asking for help every day, all month. The perps won't allow me to work. 

Some of this, I can get myself, but others, I will need help with. I would hate to have to go another month without my supplements. 


http://paypal.me/John146WTL

$PsychWorld35 CashApp

www.venmo.com/Candy-Grandpre



Targeted Individual forced to be homeless by a gang stalking Luciferian sex trafficking cult network. & they won't let me work or make a living from my writings. I'm blacklisted.

Keep me in your prayers. & I also go to trial for the court date this month.