Future Writing Plans, Goals, Wishes

1) Write a miscellaneous amount of just RANDOM fiction short stories. Ongoing. Never stopping until probably the day I die. 

2) I want to write & self- publish 3 freestyle novels. More like, a VERY long version of my short stories. No specific chapters. No organization. Just a VERY long version of a short story. I'm pretty sure I will have fun with it. 1 of them will be about the fictional Timberwood cult. Another will be about Christianity, targeted individuals, gang stalking, narcissistic abuse & homelessness, all rolled into one. No cult theme in this novel, because that's what the Timberwood one is for. & the 3rd one will be a random topic that I haven't decided on yet, that will probably be just about "normal" life. 

3) Write up to 100 Timberwood fiction short story scenarios. I can possibly go on & do more than 100. Maybe I can work on 50 short stories (I have about 8 more to go), then take a break to work on the novels, & then get back to the other 50 short stories. 

4) Write 3 fiction novels, based on Timberwood. 1 of them will be the structured novel that I've been fighting to work on since 2019. (Actually, since 2006, but I modified everything after more life experiences & learning the truth about how the world really operates.) This will have chapters, a conclusion & actual RESOURCES to help people wake up to the truth & be more aware of cults & mind control. The 2nd Timberwood novel will be a freestyle novel with no chapters. Just VERY long rambling. The 3rd Timberwood novel will be another structured novel. These will be in no particular order. 

5) Work on the "homeless" skit, out of my skit themes. I might just redo that one ALL over again, from scratch. 

6) I don't know if I should ask for people to cast a vote on whether or not I should write & self-publish an autobiography. The perps & abusive family members are ALREADY mad as hell @ my other ebooks! Mad @ the truth! I wrote so much about different nonfiction topics on my life that I somewhat feel like, an autobiography of my life is NOT needed. Also, all the YouTube videos that I do, talking about my life. With all the trauma & abuse. I don't know. I'm still possibly considering. 

* & sad that the perps even feel threatened by my FICTION short stories. That's why they write fake bad "reviews" on everything I self-publish. The jealousy is REAL! 

7) I haven't gotten a chance to, but I still want to write & self-publish a nonfiction ebook, entitled "The Psych World". I also had THAT in plan since 2019. Well, actually 2008 or 2009, being disgusted with the fake mental health system, but my experiences & research opened my eyes up to something BIGGER! So, again. Plans have changed.

8) More cookbooks are out of the question until or unless I can have the fortune to get to stay somewhere long-term & have access to experimenting with cooking. 

________________________________________

As I said, the fake, abusive, narcissistic gang stalking cult members delusionally believe they have the fake "authority" to try to FORCE me to stop writing! They hunt for ways to try to criminalize my writing. Criminalize my survival & trying to make a living. The Social Security Administration & the IRS consider my writing to be "WORK" & self-employment. The online perps falsely call it a "scam". My Satanic perp twin sister is working with them, & y'all dummies keep defending & believing her lies! 

Whenever I successfully accomplish writing assignments, they attack me with Directed Energy Weapons even HARDER! Or they try to make my writing disappear. 

This writing is the only thing I got going for myself, since I'm disabled with certain limitations & can't get a job. Employers won't hire me. I have a right to be self-employed & have a side hustle!

& the stalkers tell everyone to ignore my writings, while they stalk everything I write & then try to twist everything to falsely make me look even more "crazy"! So that no one will be interested. 

_________________________________________


Here's my Ko-Fi, where I put my short stories for free, & you can choose to buy me a coffee, tip or donate.

https://ko-fi.com/targetedcreole


& here are my writings for FREE on my blog.

Here are my nonfiction ebooks for free.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/search/label/Non-Fiction

If you want to help me make a living, here they are for purchase on Amazon Kindle.

Even though I have all of my writings on my blog & Ko-Fi for free, you can also support me by purchasing my e-books, if you choose to.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Candy-Grandpre/author/B08NZSKNG9?ref=ap_rdr&store_ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true



Here are my fiction short stories.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/search/label/Short%20Stories

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/search/label/Timberwood%20Cult

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/search/label/Fiction

https://ko-fi.com/targetedcreole

http://paypal.me/John146WTL

$PsychWorld35 CashApp

www.venmo.com/Candy-Grandpre