Hello, everyone. I'm going to try to not make this post too long. I need advice.
There's this satanic cult that stalks, follows, threatens & harasses me everywhere, both online & in person. They spread lies, false rumors & smear campaigns about me, & they keep meticulous tabs on my EVERY move. They're keeping me forced homeless, jobless, isolated with no family support. I'm homeless on the streets, & my only way to survive is to Livestream on YouTube & ask for donations to survive.
Cops refuse to help. These cyber criminals have illegally obtained all 5 of my main email addresses, & also my phone number. They steal from me & sabotage the little bit of finances that I get, yet lie to people, saying that I'm a scammer & a fraud. I'm a small YouTuber & independent author. They make fake "bad" reviews on my writings, to hurt my finances. They try to break into my online accounts. They falsely claim that I'm an insufferable parasite, yet they harass me 24/7 without a break. They seem to never sleep. They're trying to sex traffick me. Whenever I take a trip out of town, to try to get away from them, they send members to approach me & harass me in every city & state.
My twin sister is also part of this cult, & she's helping them destroy me. She encourages & allows their abuse towards me. She tells them what my triggers are. She's trying to sacrifice me for the coven. I have no family support. No one else to turn to. The cult criminals even attack my supporters & try to ruin their lives, if they don't comply & give in to the cult. They're trying to beat me into submission to join, & whenever I refuse, that's a new hotel or restaurant that they get me wrongfully permanently banned from, or they make fake police calls, tell bogus lies, & have me wrongfully arrested, thrown in jail, & now I REALLY can't get a job, because of false misdemeanor convictions that I have to pay for every month.
They're getting worse & worse by the day, & I'm feeling powerless to get rid of them out of my life. They're narcissistic/sociopathic/psychopathic & do a lot of coercive control, gaslighting, manipulation & abuse. They keep trying to coerce unwanted contact. They make death/murder/cremation threats. They falsely claim that they own me & own my soul. I don't talk to them, but to tell them to leave me alone. They make fake "new" profiles after I block them. I want them out of my life, & to NEVER contact me again! They need to mind their own business.
I'm also wrongfully banned from homeless shelters, soup kitchens, etc. I just turned 43 years old, 2 days ago. They're threatened by my existence & survival.