Matthew David Weider Betrayed Me For No Reason

Matthew Weider made some community posts last week (or the week before), saying things about me that sounded like he started to agree with the stalkers. When I questioned him about it, he said something about that the stalkers hacked in & manipulated Grok AI to say things he didn't mean to say. He said that Grok got compromised.

He did Livestreams, saying that everyone is fake. I understand that being targeted, it can feel that way sometimes. The majority of the world is fake, sold out & evil, while there's a small amount of people who are genuine, sincere & want to stand up for what is right. I tried to let him know that I was still here to support him. He even asked to talk to me on the phone. We had 1 phone conversation last weekend. I was very tired & sleep deprived. 

I was trying to lay low on posting anything for the past couple of days because y'all know how the stalkers are whenever I get a hotel. Illegally finding out my location, calling up the hotel to lie, getting me wrongfully permanently banned. Or making false police calls, illegally swatting me. 

I'm DAYS of sleep deprived, tired & my body is in pain. I'm EXHAUSTED! I'm just trying to REST! I need a break before I break down! 

I'm @ a loss for words! Either Matthew caved in & sold out, or the stalkers are doing powerful, effective witchcraft/mind control. He acts like he's still against them, but he's now parroting their SAME gang stalking lies & slander against me. He made SURE to weaponize my finances & throw THAT in my face, JUST LIKE what the STALKERS do! & he tried to discredit my swollen legs & the forced diarrhea, when he said that they caused him forced diarrhea on a recent Livestream. & the fake CIA-HOLE perp called my phone, bragging about blasting him with directed energy weapons.

I never did any videos, speaking ill of him or disrespecting him. Why the betrayal, Matthew? 

He's upset @ me being unable to travel to Antarctica with him. I don't have the funds to eat every day. I always have to ask for help. Who would pay for me to get to Antarctica? I've been hearing for years how cold Antarctica is. My body can't tolerate it too cold. I almost died/froze to death in Detroit, MI. Also, I'm too disabled to climb anything.

I'm STILL being stalked, harassed & attacked by this cult. & meanwhile, he falsely smear campaigned me as a fake AI-generated scripted character. How does he falsely accuse me of being AI-generated, yet fake, satanic AI is all he relies on for answers, like consulting a psychic?

https://youtu.be/HJJZBL5HGcA?is=mbmZ-PNro60okab2

The perps always celebrate & rejoice whenever targeted individuals end up feuding.

I'm feeling even moreso discouraged from working on my ebook. Now, I'm going to have to edit & change some things around. I was planning on working on it this weekend.

Well you know what? I won't edit or change. I'm going to keep everything as is, & I will just include this blog post in the ebook to show how easy & quick people are, to cave in & sell out. & I'm still going to work on my ebook, exposing the fake red triangle cult. Maybe tomorrow or Monday, I'm going to do a regular video talking more about this.