Hello, everyone. I haven't posted anything on YouTube for probably over 36 hours. It's 4:42 AM. I started this post @ 4:41. I see that stalkers are sending me unprovoked harassing voicemails in the middle of the night.
I can't do a video about this, because I have to limit my online presence, to reduce harassment from the cult. & they made it to where I can't do videos or Livestreams in hotel rooms anymore.
With me having swollen legs from being on the streets for so many days in a row, I have to pee every 30 minutes to an hour, all night, every night, whenever I finally do get a hotel.
I woke up this morning @ about 2:32 AM. I think either I woke up @ that time, or I got done using the bathroom @ that time. I don't remember. I went to sleep & then was awakened @ PRECISELY 3:33 AM. That fake, masonic 33, or New Age 333. Yuck!
After that bathroom trip, I had a moment of insomnia & couldn't go back to sleep, for a bit. I fell back asleep & didn't realize it. I had a gang stalking dream manipulation nightmare that it was nighttime, & I was walking through some parking lot somewhere. & there was a White guy illegally driving a raggedy black minivan with 1 fog light on the right side, & no headlights. The man kept repeatedly switching back & forth from being a Black guy & a White guy, as the minutes went by. & then he ended up being the White guy, once he got out of the minivan, & he was carrying a 1-year old Black baby boy, who was sitting on his lap. He took that baby out of the van with him, while leaving a pile of little boys, both Black & White, in the back seat of the van. Not in the middle or the front. Just the back. & 1 of the boys in the back seat had on a red shirt. Some of them had on white shirts. & I don't remember what color shirts the other boys wore. I think the boy, who was taken out of the van, had on just a diaper & no other clothes.
I tried to scramble around to film & record, but the perps nearby kept jamming my phone, preventing me from doing it. & then afterwards, they made it to where the record button was missing on my phone, & they kept trying to delay me.
I was finally able to record & catch evidence once the White guy (who stayed White afterwards & didn't re-morph back into the Black guy) returned to the van with the Black baby boy, & he turned on the 1 fog light again & tried illegally driving off.
Before I could call 911, there was a HUGE influx of people who came from out of NOWHERE! & they were giving me threatening looks, invading my personal space, bumping into me on purpose, etc. Like they were mad @ me for documenting. & they DARED me to report them or call the police.
Somehow, I ended up in a place that was portrayed as a hotel room, but there was an elderly White lady who was my roommate. & I was upset, wondering how she got in my room. & wondering, "Who are these other people standing around?" She was sitting up, on the other bed next to me.
& then, I woke up in real life @ 4:38 AM & had to go to the bathroom to go & pee again.
It's now 5:07 AM. & I wanted to write this out before I forget. While it's fresh on my mind. I have to use the bathroom again, & I will go back to sleep.
I have to check out of the hotel today & be back on the streets. I will try to "proofread" later on.
*Well, it's now 3:20 PM, & I was able to get my deposit back. So I'm able to get 1 more hotel night somewhere else.