I'm Contemplating Quitting YouTube

Hello, everyone. The YouTube gang stalking & harassment attacks are so bad that I'm thinking about quitting on there. It's frustrating that nothing is being done. Even though I don't earn that much, I would still be losing out on another avenue of earned income. I didn't say that I'm actually quitting. I said that I'm thinking about it. Either that, or I just need a break for a while. I'm not shutting down any of my channels. I would like to keep my current videos up there. I will still continue to like, comment, share, subscribe, watch & save other people's videos. I'm just thinking about not publicizing YouTube videos or Livestreams anymore. Or maybe just take an indefinite break from it because this is too much, & it's getting out of hand. They're getting more life-threatening. They're turning away almost all of my supporters. I'm tired of the nonstop DAILY abuse! 

Whenever I DO get my AdSense payment, even 1 or 2 hotel nights, a decent meal or a couple of extra toiletries that I can get on my own, without having to ask for, is a nice help. But the criminals illegally block my earning potential. 

I don't know what I can do to get the fake red triangle cult criminals off my back, & to get them to quit stalking, following & harassing me everywhere. I want them out of my LIFE! I want NOTHING to do with any cults! I just want to keep exposing them. (See? They're sending me fake, harassing emails right now.) This Gang Stalking glossary definition is EXACTLY what I'm going through! In fact, I'm going to put it in my YouTube description box message.

Pretty, pretty PLEASE read this article right below! 🙏🛐🥺

https://flyingmonkeysdenied.com/glossary/gang-stalking/

Although I'm not perfect, what does it look like for any kind of so-called Christian to obey orders of satanists trying to tell him/her what to do? They're coercively trying to micro-control EVERY little minute aspect of my life. I'm 43 years old, & they want to try to treat me like a TOTAL puppet on a string. They try to play God. Even trying to hide their real faces & names. Cowards thinking they're so bold & tough! They're after my soul, & they're not shy about it. They just got done making a silly fake satanic sellout offer to me. & whenever I reject the fake offers, they become more dangerous. It's a hard fight, but I have to KEEP rejecting & resisting. 

Panhandling both online & in person is so stressful. I'm tired of doing that, too. YouTube is my main outlet for survival, & they're even taking that away from me. I'm wrongfully blacklisted from employment, due to the targeting. & with the wrongful fake criminal convictions, now I DEFINITELY can't get jobs, housing, government assistance, etc. They suppress me trying to earn an honest living by YouTube content creation & also my writings. Like as if I'm doing all of this for nothing. In vain. They want me to survive THEIR way. Their version of work & survival is for me to sell out & become a satanic, corrupted MK Ultra gang stalking prostitute. They're murderers. I received an email death threat this morning. They don't want me to live or survive. I'm REALLY terrified of the fearful thought that it doesn't look like I will survive this winter. It would be a MIRACLE if I do get to live to see Spring 2027 without any more jail or mental institution. 

All I ask for, is peace, quiet & solitude. I need to be left alone. 

& even if I were to stop documenting the gang stalking online, that wouldn't stop them from harassing me in person. So, for what purpose are they trying to RUN me off of the Internet? & if I stop documenting, people will falsely suspect that I DID "sell out", when I didn't. Yet, I get told to ignore them & stop paying them any attention. When I do ignore them, they do worse harm. I'm thinking up on what I can do, so that they can get out of my life & not have any access to contacting me against my consent. I HATE that they illegally obtained my email addresses, postal address & phone #. They're trying to get access to my bank account & social security #, also. They try to break into my email accounts, Amazon, PayPal, Ko-fi, Venmo, etc. & use my email, postal mail & phone number to subscribe me to businesses that I don't consent to. Trying to clog up my email addresses, phone calls, text messages, etc. Their harassment is DEMONIC! & they falsely call me a lolcow, as part of their fake perp smear campaigns to try to discredit. Gang Stalking is real, because they're the ones doing it! 

Me documenting my targeting is therapeutic for me, because it's a way to help me vent my frustrations & keep my sanity. Rather than being forced to have to bottle up all of my emotions & traumas that they cause. If I bottle up my emotions, my Tourette's gets worse. I hate when documenting the gang stalking "backfires" on me, & I end up getting wrongfully permanently kicked out of & banned from places. Or when people confront me, saying, "Yeah. I saw those YouTube videos you made about me!" Welp, nobody told you to gang stalk me! How 'bout that!?" 

I don't know. I might have to just accept losing out on an additional form of income, suffer more & try to find other ways to cope with this targeting or how to survive. But I don't know what to do. I want & need for my voice to be heard. I need to let people know what's going on. I need the whole world to know that I'm a real TI, suffering through this. They want me to give up on fighting to survive & live. How else could I share my writings? I love my writings & don't want to give up on those. Hardly anyone talks to me or is interested in my writings, except for a teeny, tiny amount of people. 

People tell me, "Don't let them run you off. Because if you do, then THEY win. Don't let them win. That's exactly what they want." 

I don't know. I need to think & pray about this long, deep & hard! I can't make any decisions yet. I've been so used to documenting daily for the past few years.