Leg Shaking Gang Stalking Tactic Exposed

Hello, everyone. I'm working on another nonfiction e-book. This one is about my 30-day RailPass train experiences. I took a segment out of my e-book to vent & express my feelings about being tortured by leg shaking. & I'm reposting that segment on here. Usually, I do the opposite. Copy & paste. Share some of my blog posts & then include them in whatever e-book. 

So, after the gang stalking fake red triangle cult criminals sent someone to harass me @ the Miami, FL Amtrak station, I was forced to encounter a gang stalker shaking his legs. They wrongfully banned me from the Miami Amtrak station for a day, & forced me to have to wait another day to go on to Los Angeles. 

I guess they set up a planned day behind of delay, for me to have to deal with THIS asshole! I was forced to have to put up with his leg shaking for 3 days straight! Nonstop! It's just as much of excruciating torture as the gang stalking Directed Energy Weapons organ vibrations. If my train trip wasn't delayed 1 day, then I wouldn't have had to encounter him. I don't remember if this was from Miami to Chicago, or Chicago to L.A. OK. I think it was from Chicago to Los Angeles. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/h7ZGHTjrCYQ?is=IkJkGvuc2rNwPrmf

He got smart-assed & disrespectful when I asked him to stop doing that. & once we got to Albuquerque, he fake "apologized" & then went back to doing it again. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/1c0v8C4Ba10?is=43OhRYb7FDfA83jq

https://youtube.com/shorts/ji3tEenbXR0?is=TsluFTvZD8Lgm79r

https://youtube.com/shorts/k9ZjhGG_m_g?is=_jePoF-SEaCf7U_2



The same online gang stalkers, who set up the Miami Amtrak station incident, were trying again to get me permanently wrongfully banned from riding Amtrak for documenting him torturing me with the leg shaking. 

So, from then on, I've been forced to have to endure this leg shaking almost DAILY! & whenever I speak up about it, I get called the troublemaker/problem & end up getting wrongfully kicked out of places of business & damn near about to get wrongfully arrested for "disturbing the peace". These are satanic gang stalking setups to ruin the target's life. 

Here's a perp doing it on the local Metro train in Los Angeles.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Tr8KWkRI3GE?is=WOsndFpc3oL4aAub

Here's another 1. & they gaslight & try to stop when you begin filming/recording.

https://youtube.com/shorts/m7ulm9LxHdY?is=VM57M9RxwnwCPy5B

Here's a perp doing it on the train AFTER leaving Los Angeles! Back in 2012-16, living in Los Angeles, I always had a problem with young Korean college kids doing this to me. I didn't know it was part of or called "gang stalking". 

https://youtube.com/shorts/MFIyM07kqGI?is=SwpNx0_rk5jHdXwj

https://youtube.com/shorts/oNVQbqxvTPk?is=DRL39Am3CFblYQrI

https://youtube.com/shorts/3mK87PFM_-E?is=ea_KFmvMrlzUqC2r


When you do that like that, that's not the medical condition, called restless leg syndrome. They think the 💩 is "cool". It's usually the young kids/teens who do that, but now it's senior citizens doing it. Ever since that incident. Before, it was just "occasional" but ever since I spoke up about it, it's almost DAILY! Sometimes, it takes for me to film/record them to get them to stop doing it, because they're cowards & KNOW they're wrong & doing it to get paid to harass & torment. Other perps are stubborn & fake "bold". 

So, here are a couple of examples of recent encounters of people doing it here in my hometown New Orleans. These aren't related to the train rides, but I'm showing that ever since the incident on the train, I've been forced to have to deal with this leg shaking almost DAILY. At first, it was just an occasional, rare problem. 

He shook his legs so badly that I was forced to have to get off the bus & forfeit my bus ride. He tried to play psych games & lie, saying that he had restless leg syndrome when I tried to ask him to stop.

https://youtube.com/shorts/iecSdLzVw7Q?is=5ZqLhG5EuRqs3ITI

Here's another OBVIOUS perp! 

https://youtube.com/shorts/Y1DHddKIPl0?is=DLuYnHVBVNZsMngS

There's an incident where I was @ a restaurant the day I moved out of Pensacola, FL. Let me see if I can find it. Ok. He wasn't shaking his legs. He was tapping his foot, which is another fake gang stalking tactic. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/kcbXZT02yJ0?is=twvimkenWlK1p7eR

https://youtube.com/shorts/ADGHC2H_D6M?is=Qe6QEcUt3j75CH3D

https://youtube.com/shorts/OVOo01x11TQ?is=LFewXu9I5p6--4Pl

This happened in 2023 in New Orleans, after Pensacola. Shortly after I moved back to New Orleans. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/TADMrSFlfPg?is=MJc871h4uupYul_a


Update: Wow! It looks like the leg shaking started in Miami @ a cafe' on April 9, 2026. I thought it started on April 15, on the train.

https://youtube.com/shorts/F86DnuRmBzs?is=DHSNgByW_u9-fxy_