Hello, y'all. I'm DEEPLY hurt. I just found out that the stalkers illegally succeeded @ breaking into my blog, & they altered some of my writings. All while trying to lie, saying that I'm a bad or horrible writer. That I'm not an author. This is EXTREME jealousy! & it's criminal! They're stealing my way of earning an honest living/income, keeping me forced homeless & "begging". Keeping me suppressed. They call all of my writing HORRIBLE, making fake "bad" reviews on all of my Amazon ebooks. Trying to deter & suppress support.
It had to be either fake damnisha, CIA-HOLE or fake, crusty Rapper Jay. I had a feeling that they would one day do this. I was trying to figure out how to turn on the 2-factor authentication. Still don't know how, or couldn't find answers on how to do it. (UPDATE: I just figured out how to do it. I hope it works.)
There was more than 1 stalker, from different locations, trying to break into my Amazon account lately. Even perps from different countries, now. Countries I've never heard of!
All the times they threatened to get my blog, Ko-fi, YouTube & everything else ENTIRELY shut down, so that I won't be able to have a voice to be heard. They're trying to make me give up, feel discouraged, hopeless, helpless, powerless, defeated, etc. I was planning to work on more writings.
Here's @ least 1 of the short story blog posts affected.
Blackie
https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2021/12/blackie.html?m=1
They erased everything except for the 1st paragraph on my blog.
https://ko-fi.com/post/Blackie-O4O2ABW0B
Here's the Ko-fi. I don't remember if this ⬆️ is the full short story, or if they tampered with that, too.
My writings & YouTube are my jobs. I shouldn't have to be forced to be penniless & "begging" every day. They're stealing from me. Robbing me!
I have just as much of a right to earn a living & survive, as anyone else. They want me to sell out & join their satanic, childish cult.
The same criminals stealing from me, are the same assholes saying that no one has to give me anything. This is a fake, abusive email from the fake satanic masonic sodomite criminal Mark Russell perp. Unprovoked! They don't have any right to contact me. Here's harassment & gang stalking evidence.
09/09/2026
Please help me earn a living.
https://ko-fi.com/targetedcreole
#TargetedIndividual #GangStalking #WritingCommunity #Christians #Homeless
http://paypal.me/John146WTL
www.venmo.com/Candy-Grandpre
Here's another fiction short story that I wanted to share. I don't know if it was tampered with or not.
The Abandoned Banana
https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2023/02/the-abandoned-banana.html?m=1
https://ko-fi.com/post/The-Abandoned-Banana-W7W7IXUPH
I don't know how many other short stories or blog posts they illegally altered. This is CRIMINAL! 😠😡🤬🖕
Here's the accompanying YouTube community post.
http://youtube.com/post/Ugkx1qgYzl6ZxbF70Tbgu6NdsBLFvq0a9RGV?si=X8maFaHdyaNFSlG-